Chapter 22

Hate you, Love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk's POV

 

It was not right.

I shouldn't felt this way. 

I shouldn't concerned about her words.

I shouldn't thought too much about her words.

But every words that came out from were hurtful.

Why I was feeling that way? 

Was she right? 

Was I began to become like dad? 

I admitted, I was the person who hit Mina. 

I was the person who hit Eunji until she felt unconcious and was told to hide her somewhere.

But, that Seolhyun girl, it wasn't my doing. 

I didn't kidnap her. 

I just did what I was being told to, which was just the two, Mina and Eunji. 

I was innocent!

And the woman promised to pay me once she got what belonged to her, which I had no idea what, probably money.

If I gave up now, she would send my sister back to jail.

No! I wouldn't let that happen again. 

She also promised she would help us free. 

Yes, she promised. So I would just wait until that day to come. 

 

End of POV

 

__________


Early in the morning before Seolhyun was missing.


"Oh Seolhyun, you come early"

 

She stepped into Mina's room then shut the door immediately and walked to the short girl.

 

Mina who was confused sat up straight. It was rare to see Seolhyun like what she saw her today. When she acted like this, they must be something. 

 

"Is Hyejeong planning to see you today?"

 

"Hmm, no. She didn't call or text. But she told me lastnight she's going to Eunji's place today" Mina hesitated. 

 

Seolhyun let out sigh of relief. Mina watched her played with her fingers as if she was nervous to tell something. 

 

"Is there anything you want to tell me?"

 

Seolhyun lifted her head and nodded slowly. Again, sigh could be heard coming out from the girl's mouth. 

 

"I had a dream"

 

Mina raised her brow, impatient to hear more. "What dream?"

 

"Hyejeong. In my dream, I could see she was in danger and needed help. I can't remember all what she told me in my dream but I can catch some words, which are 'bag' and 'buried'."

 

The girl on the bed knitted her brows as she was thinking hard. Why that words seemed familiar to her. 

 

'Bag'

 

'Buried'

 

"Who else in your dream, beside Hyejeong?"

 

Seolhyun looked at Mina's eyes for few seconds before lowered her head "Sojin and you"

 

Silence.

 

"Mina, I can feel something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter