Romantic Get-Away part 1

Complicated Love Special Chapters

 

A few weeks have passed and me and jaejoong have been really busy lately. Junsu’s mom has been nice enough to take care of our son while we are away at work. So now heading home after picking up prince jae, I have to get started on dinner. While I was in the kitchen, the prince was in his playpen play with his plushies that his many uncles gave him. While cooking, I heard beeping indicating that someone had opened the door. “im home!...” jaejoong answered tiredly. “hey baby, welcome home” I said greeting him while concentrating on the pot in front of me. “how was your day?” I asked lowering the heat before turning around. “it was hella tiring…” he answered sitting on the outside of aiden’s playpen. “anhyeong my little prince…” jaejoong said smiling sweetly at his son then lightly rubbed his head. “how come he’s not sleeping yet?” he asked me as I walked over and sat down. “I haven’t had time to give him a bath or anything yet…” I pouted looking at my son feeling bad.

“the moment I got home, I started dinner.” I said looking at jaejoong. “…mmmmm!...”jaejoong whined before leaning over to put his head on my shoulder. “you okay?” I asked leaning my head on his. “yeah… im so tired baby…” he complained. “I know...” I whispered. “you’ve been getting home really late lately, whats going on at work?”

“a lot…” he pouted. “I had interviews, photo shoots, dance practice, getting ready for the new album and meetings today…what about you?”
“me?... nothing much its just president yang got me running all over the place today. I had computers from the media room malfunction, the computers in the photo room go all whack, and I had to drive to SBS to help them with their computer problems then I drove back to the company and helped teddy with the tracks that are coming out soon, a meeting or two… and…that’s pretty much it.”

“We both had a rough day…” he said as I lightly nodded. “mmm… well dinners almost done” I announced. “oookayyy….” He said slowly before I got up to return back to the kitchen. “hey babe…” jaejoong started. “yeah?..” I said from the kitchen. “today the boss was discussing a new project that he wants to try out and I think its best if I let you know too…” he said taking the prince out of his playpen and into his lap. “alright?...what is it?”

“the boss is trying out a romantic get-away with one of the J’s” he said while playing with aiden. “romantic? Get-away?” I lightly chuckled. “what kind of project is that?” I questioned. “and which ‘J’ are you talking about?”

“its for us to be more involved with our fans” he went on to explain. “and the J the boss wants to try this project on is me…”
“why you? whats wrong with the whole group?”
“nothings wrong with the whole group. It’s the boss’s idea. The project is called ‘a romantic day with jaejoong’”
“mmm..” I nodded. “so why are you telling me this?”
“…so you don’t wonder why im not home…” he said softly.
“eh?... why wouldn’t you be home?”
“because… this romantic get-away is gonna take place in jeju…”
“…jeju? As in island?”
“yep… jeju island…” he confirmed.
“why jeju?”
“im not sure but that’s where its gonna take place”
“so… your gonna travel to jeju with some girl… and have a romantic day with her?...leaving behind your beautiful son and incredibly gorgeous wife?” I said sarcastically.
“yep” he nodded.
“okay…” I shrugged.
“okay?” he repeated. “that’s all your gonna say?” he asked.
“yea. What else do you want me to say? Its your boss’s choice and its part of your job right?”
“your not jealous at all? With me going on this romantic date with a random girl?”
“why would I be jealous? Im already your wife babe and we have a son together. I mean, I can handle you going out with some girl. but promise me you’ll be careful and come home safely to your wife and kid” I said walking over to hug him.
“I will” he smiled. “alright then…would you mind giving aiden a bath while I prepare the food?”
“sure baby” he said before placing a kiss on my lips and heading to the bathroom.

While jaejoong was giving a bath to aiden, I placed the food into a few dishes and placed them on the table and waited for jaejoong to return so we can have dinner together. When he came out, aiden was starting to rub his eyes and yawn. “aww… my poor baby is tired.” I said getting up from the table. “go eat babe, Ill put him to sleep.” I said grabbing him from his daddys arms. I walked inside our room and walked back and forth gently bouncing up and down with a bottle in his mouth so he could go to sleep. It didn’t take long before he fell asleep so I placed him in his crib and returned to kitchen leaving the door open so I could see him.

“im so sleepy I cant keep my eyes open…” jaejoong said while eating. “ me too…” I said trying to enjoy dinner. We quickly ate our dinner and I did the dishes while jaejoong took a shower first. When I was done, I walked into the room as jaejoong was coming out from the bathroom. I checked on aiden before heading off to take a shower. Truthfully, I almost fell asleep in the shower so I quickly washed my hair and body and got out.

In the bedroom, jaejoong had already fallen asleep and I was barely crawling into bed. But before that, I checked on aiden for the last night and joined jaejoong in our bed.

“good night oppa…” I said fixing my pillows before laying down. “night sweetie…” he whispered back before embracing me. “jal ja-yo” I said caressing his face and kissing his lips. “stop tempting me..” he groaned. “…what did I do?”
“your kissing me..”
“is that wrong?” I whispered.
“yes…” he smiled sleepily.
“araseo ill stop. Go to sleep.” I smiled.

I closed my eyes but couldn’t help but think back on that stupid romantic date thing. It bothered me so I was having a difficult time falling asleep now. Why is it bothering me so much?... I don’t know. Could it possibly mean that im AM jealous? Jealous of a random girl spending a whole DAY with jaejoong? And on top of that, on Jeju Island? Even we haven’t been able to have a romantic day since valentines day. But jaejoong is a famous singer, I shouldn’t be like this. I knew what I got myself into when I met and then married him. So why am I being like this now?...what if this ‘romantic date’ thing becomes something more than just a date?? What if he doesn’t love me anymore after that?? What will happened to me and aiden?? Will our family break apart over this stupid project??