Making the Film

Complicated Love Special Chapters

 

After dinner, I cleaned up and gave the children a bath before taking a shower myself. When I came out, jaejoong had already put them to sleep in their room and returned back to our bedroom.

“oppa…” I said before taking a seat on the bed on my side.
“…hmm?...” he answered with his eyes closed.
“you asleep?”
“not yet…why?”
“I gotta leave early morning to go to the set and… I don’t know when your leaving for work. What should we do with the kids?”
“im leaving early in the morning too…”
“what should we do with the kids?... you think junsu’s mom will watch them that early in the morning?” I asked.
“I don’t know…maybe I can ask danny oppa… you okay with that?”
“sure…”
“why… do you sound so sad baby?” I asked getting my phone to text danny but he didn’t say anything.

I smiled to myself knowing the reason behind his ‘sudden sadness’. I texted danny oppa for a while before going to sleep and he was okay with watching my kids for the day.

At around 5:00am the next day, I had to wake up and get ready for my day. Then around 45 minutes later, I heard the doorbell go off. I ran to answer the door before it rang again and opened then door.

“ahnyeong ________!” the person greeted.
“hey jaemin oppa” I smiled. “your my driver today?”
“yep!” he nodded “and also your manager for today!”
“manager? Why do I need a manager?”
“well president yang told me to be your manager today… so anything you want or need on set, you just ask me for it okay?”
“… cool!.. never had a manager before” I smiled with a nod. “ill just go grab my purse and ill be back okay? President yang said that I didn’t really need anything since everything should be at the set… at least that’s what he told me.”
“that’s correct” jaemin nodded as I disappeared into my bedroom to grab my purse and phone.

“hey baby…” I whispered standing next to jaejoong. “im leaving now okay?...”
“okay…” he groaned with a light stretch.
“danny oppa will be here in 2 hours or so to pick up the kids okay?... I told him he could use our family car again since he doesn’t have car seats for the kids”
“mmm hmm…” he nodded without opening his eyes.
“alright then… im leaving okay? Give me a kiss…” I said leaning down towards him as he just puckered his lips.

I pecked his lips and just chuckled at his sleepy cuteness.

“I got lip gloss all over you” I smiled wiping it off his lips. “gotta go baby… see you later” I said walking away.
“bye” he said snuggling with the blanket.

“shall we?” I smiled upon seeing jaemin.
“yep! Lets go!~” he nodded.

Arriving at the set, my eyes widen surprised to see how many people there was just to shoot one music video making me kind of nervous. I followed jaemin inside and the place was huge but the actually set they are shoot was smaller.

“whats up baby girl!!” GD shouted when he saw me.
“ahnyeong jiyongie oppa!” I waved. “where are the other guys?”
“top hyung and seungri isn’t here yet, daesungie, Youngbae-ah are getting the makeup done right now.” He answered.
“ohh…” I nodded.
“________!” jaemin shouted.
“neh?...” I said turning around to answer him.
“you have to go get your makeup and wardrobe done right now!” he said taking me to the makeup and sitting area.
“oh! ahnyeong!” daesung and Youngbae greeted when they saw me.
“hey guys!” I smiled sitting down in the chair next to youngbae.
“getting your makeup and hair done?” Youngbae asked.
“yeah…” I answered as the makeup artist was putting up my hair. “everything is so different” I giggled.
“whats different?” daesung asked.
“aside from my wedding, ive never had anyone do my makeup before” I smiled.
“if you become a celebrity, you will always have someone do your makeup for you” daesung said as they both laughed.

While she was doing my makeup, I closed my eyes and almost fell asleep to be honest. When I heard seungri’s voice, I opened my eyes to greet him and closed them again as she finished. When that was done, another person came and did my hair as another person came to show me the cute outfits I would be wearing.

Authors pov

After being pampered for a while, she was finally being needed on set to shoot the scene with GD. The scene is a romantically set living room and kitchen with a table and two chairs as candles are burning at the center of the table. The two will laugh and joke while cooking dinner and _______ would have to let GD taste the cooking once in a while off the same spoon she has tasted off from. The director explained to us how we should do things and we proceeded on with the shoot.

There was a knock on the door as GD goes to open the door. He then sees his girlfriend with bags of groceries in her hands. He smiles from being happy to see her and hugs her while lifting her and spinning her around. In the kitchen, she stirs the pot and occasionally tastes it with GD next to her. They smile to one another and GD walks behind her and gives her a bag hug as she continues to cook. At the table, they feed one another while enjoying a glass of wine then head off to the couch to watch tv. They laugh and have fun until _______ gets tired and secretly falls asleep while GD’s eyes are on the tv. But then he feels something heavy on his shoulders and looks to see that ________ had fallen sleep. He lovingly smiles while looking at her sleep and hugs her close while putting his nearby jacket on her.

“cut!” the director shouted. “great job you two!” he said as she got up from the couch with jiyong oppa and headed off to the wardrobe room again.

“damn girl… one take! You a pro?” he joked.
“oh yeah… I am. Its cause im a famous actress in korea” I joked back.

After changing, the next scene is shot with daesung. So they moved the shooting to outside of the building.

Waiting for his girlfriend at the carnival, daesung waits around at the entrance with two tickets to get in. When he finally sees her, they both greet each other with a hug and enters the carnival grounds. They played rode rides and played games. When something catches _______’s eyes, she stares at it for a while not noticing daesung looking at her. When they were done with that game booth, they walked off to another one. The booth where _______’s eyes were looking at a big rilakkuma doll. Daesung chats with the guy in charge of that booth asking to see how he could get the big doll. As daesung starts playing, ________ is munching on some cotton candy cheering him on. After failing so many times, daesung hung his head in shame not being able to get the plushie for his girlfriend. But as he looked up, he saw the same exact plushie right in front of his eyes except… a smaller size. She tells him its okay and grins at him widely. To cheer him up, she grabbed his hand and takes him to a churro stand to buy him one as a present for trying to win her that big rilakkuma plushie. Once receiving the churro, they find a table sitting next to each other while eating the churro as the sunsets.

“cut!” the director yells again. “awesome! This is going good!”

The two walk back inside the building together as she went to change again. Next scene was with seungri.

“you ready?” seungri smiled and I nodded with a smile.
“okay! Quiet on the set!... ready… action!” director seo shouted.

Seungri, who is practicing his dance for a big competition, in front of the mirror, his girlfriend enters the room and watches him from the corner of the room without him noticing. When he finished his dance with an impressive ending, she claps and cheers as she walks closer to him with a bag in hand. He smiles feeling embarrassed as she pinches both of his cheeks telling him its okay and not to be shy. Seungri then decides to teach her a few moves and they dance and practice together as a partner dance. He holds her hips and spins her round and round. After that, they finally sit down in the middle of the room, enjoying lunch that she had bought in the bag. Eating so quickly, seungri didn’t notice that he has sauce around his mouth so, _______ giggles, grabs a napkin and moves closer to him. She wipes his lips and smiles as he smiles back at her and thanks her. Next was dessert. She only bought one piece of cake for them to share and to show his thanks for wiping his mouth, seungri decides to feed the cake to her while he occasionally eats some too.

“cut!” director seo shouted. “this is such a breeze! Good job seungri! Good job _______!!” the director complimented.

They walk to the makeup/wardrobe room/waiting room and _______ goes to change for the fourth time. Next shot is with Youngbae.

Youngbae who is an aspired songwriter is in a rented studio, trying to write a song but couldn’t think of anything. Surprising him behind, _______ uses her hand to close his eyes while asking him questions. When he answers correctly, she removes her hands from his eyes and sits down in the chair next to him as he tries to hide his notebook from her. She sees and asks what it is while trying to grab for it and after little while he gives up and shows her his scribbles in the notebook. She then laughs and tries to read the words that are scratched out. Feeling embarrassed, Youngbae folds his arms on the table and places his head on top of them. ______ then tries to cheer him up by doing all these silly things trying to give him ideas for writing a song. Hours pass and he has yet to come up with something. So in the chair next to his, _______ is passed out with her head and arms on the table. Youngbae stares at her and lovingly smiles before he picked her up and moves her to the couch behind them. He returns back to this seat, grabs his notebook and pen and turns to look at his girlfriend sleeping. While looking up from his notebook once in a while, he stares at her and continues to write his song, completing the melody and lyrics by the time she woke up. He plays the recording for her and she is overflowed with happiness that she was able to help him write a song.

“cut!” director calls out. “good work!!... now for the final scene. Lets take a break and then resume filming after okay?” he shouted as both of them agreed then headed back to the wardrobe room.

“hey! Top hyung is finally here!” seungri informed as _______ turns around to look for him.
“where?” she asks.
“hes getting his hair and makeup done” seungri answers. “what a princess he is” he said sarcastically as she giggles.
“hey baby girl” top said from the makeup table.
“whats up?” she smiles approaching him. “how come you just got here?”
“i had another schedule to go too” he smiled.
“ohhh… you must be tired no?”
“like hell…im only running on three hours of sleep but that’s okay cause im hoping to sleep on the bed next to you for our scene” he smirks.
“your silly oppa…” she said shaking her head. “jaejoong is gonna kill you if you think any of me”
“that’s alright… hes not here” he laughs.
“________! Time for lunch!” her manager for the day smiled.
“ohh okay! Ill be right there”  she answers.

She ended the conversation with top and enjoys her lunch with the rest of the guys when president yang came walking in.

“hey guys” he greeted as they all stood on their feet and bowed to him. “continue eating” he demanded after. “how is the filming?” he then asked.
“its going good boss! _______ is such a pro! Out of all of us except top hyung, of course, it was taken in one shot!” GD flared.
“oh really?... have you done this before?” president yang asked directing the question to her.
“… oh no… ive never done anything like this before” she shyly answers. “ive always been working with computers since high school and college” she giggles.
“… okay…” papa YG says thoughtfully. “alright then… eat up. Ill be watching just how good ______ is next to the directors seat” he adds before walking away.
“yah!” I said slapping GD’s shoulder. “see what you did!?”
“what??” he laughs. “what did I do?”
“the boss is gonna be watching and that’s gonna make me nervous and im gonna mess up!” I shouted.
“its okay! Its only president yang!” Youngbae says after.
“I know its only president yang but you know hes the biggest critique person ever!”
“just act like hes not there” daesung says while eating.
“I can act like hes not there but I know hes there!” she pouts. “…Can this get any worse?” she questions herself.
“Hiiiiii everyone!~” a voice came singing through the door.

Her eyes widen with her chopsticks in upon hearing that voice.
______________________________

updates for you! :D arent you excited?? LOL
but anyway... i know the scenes i wrote for each big bang member 
is stupid but... uh... just bare with me. im trying okay? lol 
please leave comments. i love to see what you have to say! ^^