A Misunderstanding

Complicated Love Special Chapters

 

After that night, the next few weeks for me were a little busy with the script reading and the press conferences, so I haven’t really been able to come home at the same time as I use too anymore. As for jaejoong, hes been really busy too with photo shoots, meetings, interviews, preparing to release a new album and of course filming music videos. We’ve been too busy lately so, again, we’ve troubled junsu’s mom to watch the kids while we were at work. We wanted to find a full time baby sitter to watch them at the house but, no time. When we told that to junsu’s mom, she threw away that suggestion and insisted to watch our kids full time herself. At first, we didn’t want too but then again, how were we going to find a full time baby sitter?

“aigoooo!” I sighed before laying my head on my arm at the vanity table.
“whats wrong?” my makeup artist asked as I lifted my head.
“ohh just a little tired…” I lightly smiled. “its…3:00am in the morning…” I said checking the time on my phone.
“time is going by really slow isn’t it?” she asked with a chuckle.
“of course! Its been like that for the past few days since the filming started!” I nodded as won bin came and sat in the chair next to me.
“hello ladies!” he cutely smiled as another makeup artist showed up by his side.
“ahnyeong” we replied together.
“hey miss ______?”
“neh?” I said politely.
“what are you doing after the filming today?” he asked.
“me?...uh… going home. Waeyo?”
“I wanted to invite you out for a quick drink to relax a bit. I know this is your first movie and it can be very tiring at first but you’ll get used to it” he smiled.
“uhm…” I hesitated.
“don’t worry… ive invited yoo in na, julien and some of the staffs…so what do you think?”
“… actually, I have a family to get home too….” I pouted.
“aww… can you at least go for an hour?... or at least 30 minutes?”
“… uhm… sure I guess..” I smiled.
“great!” he smiled back. “lets go finish todays filming!” he said getting up from his chair and holding out his hand.
“right!” I answered and placed my hand in his as he led me to the set.

When we were finished with the filming, my manager drove me to the restaurant that won bin and the rest of the people were at and went inside.

“miss ______! Over here I saved you a seat!” won bin shouted when he saw me.
“remember jaemin oppa… 30 minutes then you gotta take me home okay?” I whispered to my manager before walking over to won bin. “ahnyeong!” I bowed to him and to everyone at the table.
“yah! I cant believe you made it! I thought you would have went home!” In Na shouted to me.
“ohh!” I smiled. “I was personally invited by won bin-sshi so how can I refuse?” I giggled.
“that’s right!” he said throwing his arm around me. “my dong-seng has to be here or else it would feel like we’re missing someone!” he said as he poured me a shot of soju. “drink and relax!” he said handing it to me. “you totally deserve it!”

I took the drink from his hand and drank it before snacking on some meat that was cooking on the grill in front of me. While I was there, I kept looking at the time to see if 30 minutes had passed yet, but barely 15 minutes has passed since ive been there. I kept checking my phone then placed it on the table next to my plate and continued to enjoy myself. When the 30 minutes finally passed, I interrupted their conversation and excused myself to go home before going to look for my manager. When I finally spotted him, he looked completely out of it.

“jaemin oppa!” I said squatting besides him. “we gotta go! Its almost 5am!” I said tapping his shoulder.
“ohh??? Who are you??” he asked drunk.
“its me! ______!” I answered. “we gotta go!” I said again.
“go?? Where are we going???” he questioned.
“I have to get home before jaejoong kills me for being out so late!”
“miss _______, I don’t think hes comprehending what your saying” a staff member told me.
“what am I gonna do?” I pouted. “… uhm… okay then never mind, ill take a cab or something then… please take care of jaemin oppa for me…” I bowed before getting up and leaving the restaurant.

I waited for a cab and hoped in and told the guy to quickly take me home before I get in trouble by my husband.

Authors POV

“everyone! Im sorry but I have to leave now! I gotta get home…” ______ said to everyone surrounding her.
“aww leaving already?” won bin asked.
“neh…” I answered. “please excuse me… ill be leaving now” she bowed before getting up to find her ride.

Once she found her manager, he was too drunk to drive her so she decided to take a cab back home. When she walked out of the restaurant and got in a cab to go home, she had forgotten something.

“oh!...miss _______ forgot her phone!” won bin said grabbing it off the table and got up trying to find her. “she must have left already…” he thought. “ill just give it to her when I see her again…” he said sticking it in his blazer pocket.

Meanwhile, _______ got home and paid her fee before entering her house. She quietly walked through the living room towards the kids bedroom to give them good night kisses before going to her own room. Then she headed off to her bedroom and opened the door when the light suddenly .

“what the…” she whispered spotting a fumed jaejoong sitting on the edge of the bed.
“where in the hell have you been??” he questioned with his arms crossed.
“…working… “ she simply answered walking towards the bed taking off her shoes and putting down her purse and jacket.
“why didn’t you answer any of my calls??” he asked again.
“calls?... what calls? You didn’t call me at all today” she said getting into bed not caring to take a shower.
“I called you 10 times! Look at my call history!” he said sticking his phone in her face.
“mmm hmmm… that’s great!” she tiredly answered with sleepy eyes not even looking at his phone.
“yah! Get up and talk to me! I want to know where you were!”
“oppa… please?.... don’t start… im really tired and I just want to sleep. Today was just an endless day of filming okay?...”
“filming shouldn’t take this long just for a movie! For a drama maybe! But never movies!”
“Whatever!... how long it is, is just to the director to decide not me!” she sighed.
“hold on… is that alcohol I smell on your breathe??” he questioned.
“yeah… why?” she asked back with closed eyes.
“you said you were working… if you were working… your breathe shouldn’t smell like alcohol!”
“okay okay! Geesh! I went out for a little drink after! Whats the harm in that?” she said sleepily.
“aha! So you weren’t working!”
“oppa… gosh… you know what… im not gonna argue with you cause im sleepy as hell and I have to wake up again in like 5 hours so… good night!” she said turning her back to him.
“fine then!... we’ll talk about this later!”
“theres nothing to talk about! I told you everything already!” she said drifting off to sleep.
“aigoo! Seriously!” he angrily huffed going to sleep with his back faced to hers.

When morning arrived, jaejoong had already left and junsu’s mom had already came to pick up the kids. She got ready and waited for her manager to pick her up to take her back to the set.

“… geez, where is this guy?...” she said checking the time on the clock. “he must have a hangover or something…I should call him to find out…” she said looking through her purse. “…oh?... where is my phone??” she questioned. “!” she cried dumping out everything in her purse. “uh oh…” she then sighed thinking back to where it might be.

__________
Meanwhile, at C-jes,” hyung… you have to understand that _______ is a celebrity too now…” micky said while sitting on the couch. “shes gonna be extremely busy with promoting the movie and filming it.”
“yeah, but she could have at least called me back and talked for a little bit.”
“I understand but you know… we’re busy too…” micky added.
“that’s right hyung! So you have no right to be angry with her…” junsu added.
“I guess” jaejoong nodded.
“why don’t you call her right now? Maybe she hasn’t left for work yet and tell her your sorry…” micky suggested.
“okay maybe ill do that…” jaejoong said taking out his phone from his pocket and dialed her number.

“yeobosaeyo?” a mans voice answered.
“hello?...” jaejoong said strangely. “whose this?”
“im won bin” he answered. “jaejoong right?” he asked.
“that’s right… but why… do you have my wife’s phone?”
“… ohh she forgot it at the restaurant last night when we went drinking”
“drinking with you?” jaejoong questioned.
“yep!” won bin answered.
“oh… okay thank you I guess… for looking after her phone, if you will excuse me… I have to get back to work” jaejoong said then hung up without saying bye.

“drinking?? With won bin??”
“who?” micky asked when he heard jaejoong.
“_______ went drinking with won bin last night!”
“ohh… so what?” micky shrugged.
“this would have been okay if she didn’t tell me that HE was the one she really wanted to marry!” jaejoong angrily cried. “won bin is trying to seduce my wife!” 
____________________________________

sorry for the late update... ive been extremely lazy lately! lol
hopefully this makes up for it! :D 
thanks for reading! <3