Making the Film part 2

Complicated Love Special Chapters

 

“oh no!” she thought to herself.
“hey hyung!” the boys greeted.
“whats up?” jaejoong greeted while walking towards his wife. “hey baby!” he smiles sitting down next to her kissing her right cheek.
“…baby…what are you… doing here?” she asks shocked.
“im visiting you! and look! I even bought the kids, danny, teddy, junsu and micky!” he grins widely.
“awwww !” she cursed in her mind. “he done bought the whole family!” she added.
“… why?...” she asks with a weird expression.
“they came to show you some support honey! don’t you like it??” he smiles.
“uhm… thank you?...” she says looking at six people who came with jaejoong.
“_______ fighting!” junsu and micky shouted with miki in micky’s arms.
“yeah… kick some baby sis!” teddy said while holding aiden.
“fighting!” danny cheered.
“… thanks…” she said now feeling nervous more than ever.

Putting down her chopsticks, she closes up her food and seats back on the couch. Now being unable to eat, maybe even wanting to throw up, she thinking like crazy on how her performance will be like knowing that everyone is there to watch her big scene with top.

“are you done eating?” manager jaemin asks her.
“oh… neh…” she answers softly while nodding.
“okay, its time to change again” he smiles.
“alright… thank you” she says before getting up and heads to the changing room with the stylist following behind her.

“what am I gonna do??” she softly panics in the changing room. “…jaejoong…” she gritted her teeth. “you … hes totally doing this on purpose” she says talking to herself.
“_________? Are you done changing?” the stylist asks from outside the door.
“ohh… yes I am!” she answers before coming out of the changing room.

“wooow your look gorgeous” the stylist compliments.
“ohh thank you” she says shyly.

When she was done changing, she walks back to the sitting area, where she had lunch or at least tried to earlier, too see that no one was there. But coming out from the changing room himself, top is making sure he looks good in his clothes before stopping to look at her.

“waaaaaaaah baby girl….” he said as we both sat in the makeup chair to touch up our makeup.
“stop staring! Your making me feel uncomfortable!”
“im sorry” he apologized with his mouth open. “no wonder why jaejoong hyung married you”
“shut up” she says trying not to smile. “oppa… I have something to ask of you”
“…yea sure”
“… uhm… how should I say this?...” she said thoughtfully. “…during our scene can you be y?”
“she asks can I be y?” he said sarcastically with a smile. “baby girl… look at me… I am already y” he smirks feeling proud.
“well whatever, im asking a favor here! Help me out!”
“wae?”
“to get back at jaejoong. I know why hes here, he knows how I am… hes trying to make me nervous or better yet… hes trying to scare me”
“ohhh okay… I see where this is going… sure why not!” he smiles.
“thanks oppa!” she smiles back.
“but promise me one thing…”
“what?”
“you cant fall in love with me after” he laughs making her laugh too.
“sorry… im happily married with kids” she says while continuing to laugh.

After their touch up’s, top walks out of the room while jaejoong came walking in. His eyes lay upon hers then up and down her body.

“what?...” she says feeling awkward that her own husband is looking at her.
“… what…on earth…are you wearing??...” he asks before grabbing her and taking her to the changing room to somewhere more private so they could talk.
“what does it look like im wearing?” she finally says.
“it looks like a y outfit is what that is” he says with his hands on his hips.
“first of all its not a y outfit, its call lingerie. And secondly, if anyones outfit is y, I think its yours, with your low cut V-neck shirt.”
“at least my chest is covered up! And look at your thighs!”
“my thighs are covered!”
“yeah! Like half way! You might as well just go out in your !”
“yaaah!” she gasped. “I could but the scene doesn’t require me to do that!” she said as he gasps too.
“look at your hair!”
“what about it??”
“they have big y curls in them!”
“you damn right their big y curls!”
“and your makeup!” he said pointing it out. “and you better not be messing up on purpose to just to kiss seunghyun!”
“yeah!?...anything else you want to nitpick on??” she said crossing her arms.
“…and… and… your big luscious soft lips…” he his lips while looking at her and gulping his saliva.

He walks closer to her raising his hand to her jawline when, “excuse me? ________?? Are you in there??” the stylist called knocking on the door.
“neh! im in here!”______ answers. “if you will excuse me!... I have a music video to be in!” she said walking out of the room and few seconds later, he followed her out and on to the set.

She walked on set and they did a last minute touch up on hair and makeup again and proceeded with the shoot. She took deep breathes and exhaled calming herself before she got in bed.

“you okay?” top asks joining her.
“yeah…” she nodded.

Again, the director walks up to them and explains his scenario before filming.

“okay! Quiet on the set! Ready… action!” he shouts.

Instead of filming them directly as the first shot, they film the scattered clothes on the floor from the shoes by the door to the dress and tux hanging from the bed. Laying close and on his arm, top hugs and cuddles her while she sleeps. But as he kisses her forehead down her nose bridge, _______ wakes up slowly, to see that her newly wed husband is giving her morning kisses.

“cut!” director seo shouted. “seung hyun-ah… don’t be afraid to leave your lips on her forehead and nose a little longer. Remember, more gentle and longer!” the director said before resuming.
“thank god! It wasn’t me!” ________ thought nervously hoping not to fail in front of her family and boss.

Starting from the bottom of the bed, it moves up towards top and _____, who is sleeping on his arm. He closes her closer and smiles then leans in leaving her soft and longer kisses on her forehead and nose. _________ then slowly start to open her eyes and catches him giving her secret kisses. She then lightly smiles and pushes his face away before turning around but he stopped her. He holds her hands and hugs her from behind with his head leaning on hers. They talk for a little bit before top lays her on her back and stares at her lovingly. He smirks while looking at her then with his hand his moves then up to her chin while moving his lips closer to hers.

Watching his wife on set, jaejoong is burning with jealousy but quietly keeping it to himself.

Top’s lips captures hers and starts to slowly move. His hands are softly placed on her body as they continue their deep kiss.

“cut!” director seo shouted as they parted. “_______, I think the shot will look better if you place your arms his neck”
“uh… neh” she answers politely.
“okay! Starting from as the kiss begins! Ready… action!”

He smirks while looking at her then with his hand his moves then up to her chin while moving his lips closer to hers. Top’s lips captures hers and starts to slowly move. His hands are softly placed on her body as they continue their deep kiss. Slowly, ______ moves her arms and wraps it around tops neck and he moves his upper body over her. The kiss continues until they stop for a breath of air. They look into each other’s eye lovingly and says I love you.

“Cut!... that’s it for today everyone! Good work! I’ll see you tomorrow!” the director says before walking away with president yang.

End of pov

I sit up in bed and look over to top oppa. “uhmm… good work?” I said awkwardly.
“… no wonder why jaejoong hyung married you” he smiled.
“stop saying that! Its like your figuring out why im so awesome!” I laughed.
“good job baby girl!” the rest of the boys complimented besides jaejoong who was standing far away from set.
“uh oh…” I thought looking at jaejoong.

After the shoot, I returned home with the family car danny oppa drove while jaejoong drove his own car. It was around 2 in the morning when we reached home. He helped me with the kids and their bag while I grabbed my own and grabbed the rest.

We walked inside turning on the lights as our kids were knocked out from a long day of playing with their many uncles. Not even bothering to give them a shower, we took them straight to their room and tucked them in.

“good night my babies…” I whispered before giving each of them a kiss as jaejoong did the same.

We quietly left the room and went to ours as it seems like jaejoong was ignoring me. Knowing that he was ignoring me, I didn’t say a word and cut him off as he was heading to the bathroom and stuck my tongue out at him before closing the door on him. I heard him angrily huff and walked away from the door and out to the guest bathroom. I didn’t care, so I proceeded with my shower and came out wearing my pj’s.

It seems that he went to take a shower in the guest bathroom so now jaejoongs is lying on the bed with his eyes on the tv not even caring to look at me. I sat down on my side and grabbed a computer knowledge book and started reading.

“….did you enjoy it?....” he finally spoke.
“...excuse me?” I asked looking over to him.
“did. You. enjoy. It.?” he asked emphasizing each word. 
_____________________________

lol cute jealous jaejoong... gotta LOOOOOOVE it! 
 

i dont think thats a real picture of top? or is it? lol 
because i know that top doesnt like showing off his body
so... that probably definitely isnt his body? hahaha
thanks for reading!
please comment and or subscribe or friend me 
whichever lol thank you!

and sorry for any mistakes