Promoted

Complicated Love Special Chapters

 

Taken aback, I didn’t really comprehend what he just said.

“what?” I said turning to him.
“you heard me. did. you. enjoy. It?” he asked.
“seriously?” I scoffed.
“of course im serious…” he said without looking at me.
“ohh oppa…” I smiled while laying down getting comfortable.
“answer me”

I moved my body closer so I could hug him and kissed his arm in the process.

“its cold…” I sighed closing my eyes.
“baby… answer me” he said lifting my chin to look at him.
“… okay… oppa…” I said pausing for dramatic effect as he waited. “… you are so cute when your jealous” I said pinching his cheeks.
“yah… answer me”
“why do you want to know for?... isn’t the answer obvious?”
“baby… stop messing around and answer me…”
“okay okay okay… the honest truth?”
“please” he replied.
“okay… what im gonna tell you might break your heart”
“I knew it! I knew you liked it!!”
“sssssshhhhh!! Our babies are sleeping!” I said slapping his chest. “let me finish!... what I meant to say was it might break your heart from being too happy” I smiled. “I love my baby and why would I like anyone elses kisses? My jaejoongie’s kisses are irresistible” I explained. “feel better?”
“mmmm” he smiled cheekily.
“now just because I said that, don’t get all big headed about yourself”
“… I wont” he smiled turning off the lamp then getting comfortable in bed with me.
“I have another shoot in the morning too…” I sighed.
“… not another kiss scene is it?...”
“theres a few…”
“… geesh!, how many times you gotta kiss those guys??”
“I don’t know…” I shrugged. “… im tired though… good night though honey..” I said looking up so he would look down and give me a good night kiss.
“good night…” he replied.

After our talk, we both fell asleep. Getting less than 5 hours of sleep, I had to wake up and get ready to leave for the last shoot of the music video. When I was done with that, we all returned back to the YG building and hung out in teddy’s studio.

“good job today sis” teddy complimented.
“thanks” I smiled lying down on the couch.
“im surprised jaejoong didn’t show up today” danny chuckled.
“thank god he didn’t…” I sighed. “he made me so nervous yesterday”
“but you survived it didn’t you? and it was perfect”
“danny oppa… you have no idea how much it was killing me… jaejoong watching and on top of that president yang…nerve wrecking!” I emphasized.
“but it was good! You should become an actress or something. Your more suitable for that than fixing computers and whatnot” danny continued.
“an actress?... never thought about it. I was more into computers than acting.” I giggled as jaemin walked in.
“________?!” he said sticking his head in through the door.
“neh?...” I said sitting up.
“president yang is looking for you”
“… oh… okay… why didn’t he just call?”
“I don’t know…” he shrugged. “but, he’s looking for you and wants to talk with you pronto!”
“… okay, then I guess ill go now” I said walking to the door.
“o0o0o0o what did you doooo??” danny and teddy teased before I walked out.
“hopefully nothing!” I said as i walked out and to the elevators.

I pressed the button to take me to the president’s office and walked to his door.

“damn… what did I do this time?” I questioned myself back and forth as I knocked on his door.
“come in”

I walked in and went to stand in front of his desk.

“you wanted something sir?” I said carefully.

Instead of replying right away, he spent the next ten minutes doing something on his computer making my anxiety rising even higher.

“_______?...” he finally said.
“yes?”
“do you know why I called you in here?”
“… no?...”
“good…” he said then returned to do something on his computer again.

This time fifteen minutes passed and I am turning into a nervous wreck before he spoke to me again.

“sorry…” he said looking at me. “something I just had to do… ________, I called you in here today… to ask you something…”
“okay?... what is it?”
“…. How would you feel if you became a YG actress?...”
“huh?...” I said dumbfoundedly. “a YG a-actress?” I stuttered.
“yeah! Why not? you get fame and a lot more money than now.. what do you say?”
“uh… “ I said unable to look at him.
“actually, you know… it doesn’t matter what you say cause… I already changed your occupation” he smiled turning his computer screen so I could see.
“huh????” I said staring at the screen.

And there it was, a picture of me and my biography right next to it.

“ohh boss!~ how can you do that?? Is this gonna be like the last time where you tell me it doesn’t matter what I said because you’re the boss?” I asked.
“that’s exactly it!” he grinned.
“why me??”
“you have potential dear, don’t you see it?”
“potential of what?”
“of being an actress. Its been a while since ive signed an actress and I think you are the best out of all the people who auditioned. What I saw yesterday and today was pure professionalism and what is what im looking for in signing an actress!”
“… but I don’t know if I can do it…”
“you’ll do fine as an actress. I mean your pretty and smart. Give it a try!”
“I don’t know… “ I said shaking my head.
“like you what you said… it doesn’t matter what you say cause im your boss”
“… great…” I sighed.

Later that night I went home and shared the news with jaejoong during dinner.

“oppa… I have something to tell you…” I said looking at him.
“what?” he said while eating.
“… president yang gave me other job position…”
“oh?... that’s good” he smiled. “what are you gonna be doing now?”
“…. Im gonna be… acting”
“… acting?.... puhahahaha! Seriously?”
“why is that so funny to you?”
“because it just is”
“… its because you don’t think I can do it?”
“baby, i just don’t see you doing this kind of thing for a career…” he chuckled.
“wow… thanks for NO support!... you know… just because you said that… im gonna agree to what president yang offered me today and show you that I can be just a great actor as you!” I said standing up from the table and going to our bedroom leaving aiden and miki with him.

“jerk face…” I said lying down on the bed. “ill show him…” I whispered. “move out of the way kim jaejoong cause _______ park is in town!” I thought to myself smiling.
___________________

its xmas you guys!!! merry christmas!!! yay!
that means time for presents presents presents!!! 
im so tired right now, just got back from xmas eve party 
and now its 5 in the morning so this is where i say good night and 
i hope you comment lol

good night!!! and please remember to comment!! lol 
thank you!