What to call him?

Complicated Love Special Chapters

 

In the living room, kneeling on opposite sides, me and jaejoong stayed still glaring at each other. With no words being spoken for the last two minutes. Then suddenly…

“come here aiden! Come to mommy!” I shouted with my arms spread out.
“no! young-jae ah, come to daddy!” jae said with his arms out as well.

With our baby sitting in the middle of us, he didn’t know which way to go.

“hey! Move back!” I shouted at jae then threw a teddy bear at his head. “that’s cheating!”
“I didn’t even move! I was like this the whole time!” he defended.

We were trying to see which name our baby would respond too.

“aiden! Mommy!” I smiled while pointing to myself. “come to mommy! Your appa has never taken care of you! come on! Come here!”
“whoa! That’s the biggest lie ever! I do too take care of my son!” jaejoong said shockingly.
“oh yeah? Tell me whens the last time you took care of him??”
“I played with him and changed his diaper and gave him a bath when junsu’s mom came to visit!” he said sticking his tongue out at me.
“oh! ha ha! That was two months ago genius!” I said throwing another doll at him but this time he caught it.
“whatever! I still took care of him! Its not like I never do!”

I disregarded what he said and continued to call aiden.

“aiden! Look! Look! Mommy’s got milk!”
“hey that’s not fair! You grew up with those!” jae shouted pointing at my .
“not my s! You ! The milk in the bottle!”
“oh… well…look! Young-jae ah…appa has money!” he said taking out his wallet.

I gasped and pointed at jae staying in my spot.

“hey! That’s bribery! And how dare you stick money in my baby’s face!”

We were too busy with our husband and wife friendly quarrel to notice that teddy and danny were standing there looking at us.

“what on EARTH are you guys doing??” danny laughed.
“were trying to see what name young-jae would respond too. Im calling him aiden and jaejoong is calling him young-jae. Whoever he crawls too, that’s the name that will be used.” I answered.
“im winning so far” jae smiled.
“oh whatever! You wish!” I laughed.
“oh my gawd…you guys are idiots! How could you treat my nephew like a toy!?” teddy scoffed walking towards my son and stopped a couple feet away from him and sat down.
“I wanna play” teddy then laughed.
“what are you doing hyung?” danny asked teddy.
“don’t worry bro! I got this in the bag!” teddy smirked.
“oh please! Mama’s got this!” I said lightly tapping my chest.
“you guys are all whacked! Jaejoongie appa is sure to win!” jaejoong said with a lot of confidence.

Surrounding young-jae, we started calling his names all at once trying to get him to come to one of the three of us.

“aiden! Come to mommy!” I said holding the milk bottle.
“young-jae! Appa’s over here!” jaejoong smiled with his wallet in hand.
“lil jae! Ey! Lookie at what uncle has!” teddy said pulling out a big pororo doll and a few pairs of baby nikes.

Once his eyes caught the big pororo doll, young-jae started to quickly crawl towards my brother.

“damn it!” I shouted. “why didn’t I think of that??!”
“! I thought I was gonna win for sure!” jaejoong said sticking his wallet back in his pocket.
“ha ha! ers!” teddy grinned grabbing young-jae and placing him on his lap.
“you guys are such failures as parents!” danny laughed.
“no kidding! My own flesh and blood didn’t even think twice about who to crawl too” I pouted.
“my flesh and blood too” jaejoong said after. “hey honey?” jae said with a question in tone.

“I don’t want him anymore. Teddy hyung can have him.” jaejoong chuckled. “lets go make another one!” he smirked.
“right?!” I said sarcastically agreeing.
“lets go!~” jaejoong said shooting up from his seat then coming to grab my arm.
“I was kidding!” I giggled snatching my arm away.
“whoa kids! Lets keep it PG in here huh??” danny said feeling awkward.
“seriously!...…no wonder why lil jae doesn’t didn’t go to you guys! Ya’ll are just nasty!” teddy expressed.

Me and jaejoong looked at each other and just laughed.

“so what are you guys doing here?” I asked.
“your oppa wanted to buy more things for his nephew…what else?” danny answered with a grin.
“spoiling him already…” I said shaking my head lightly.
“hes my only nephew! Of course im gonna spoil him!”
“my nephew too!” danny said finally joining us on the floor.
“since he crawled to me… does that mean that lil jae is gonna be used??”
“…uh… I don’t like the sound of lil jae, I like aiden better!”
“no no! I like young-jae better!”
“but lil jae sounds cooler!” teddy joined our argument.
“ to who?!” I asked.
“to me!” teddy said looking at me.
“aiden!”
“lil jae!”
“young-jae!”
“prince jae!” danny said joining in suddenly.

We all looked at him with a confused expression but then it actually sounds okay. So we decided to call him prince jae. So throughout the day, teddy and danny played with prince jae until it was time for his nap. While he was napping all four of us were in the living room just chatting the day away.

“why don’t you guys stay for dinner?” jaejoong asked suddenly.
“don’t mind if we do!” teddy said delightfully.
“honestly, we were hoping that you would ask” danny chuckled quietly.
“why? No money to go buy food because you spent it all on prince jae?” I lightly laughed.
“nah… we just like it here. And its free!” teddy remarked.
“wow…thanks!” I said sarcastically.

Time passed and it was time for dinner.

“whose cooking today?” teddy asked.
“I don’t know…” I shrugged. “baby… you wanna cook today? Or should i?” I asked jaejoong.
“you should” he responded.
“fine…” I said getting up from the couch.

I was walking towards the kitchen when prince jae started crying.

“oh! hes awake!” I said changing my direction to the bedroom.

As I was walking, teddy oppa ran passed me slightly pushing me to the side and went to prince jae’s crib to pick him up. Teddy carried him out to the living room but then stopped in front of me.

“oooh…” he said blowing out air from his mouth. “baby girl you got a surprise waiting for you” he said handing me the baby.
“wae?...” I asked then it hit me. “o0o0o! boy! what did you eat?!” i said jokingly pinching my nose.

“well I have to cook dinner before it gets late… so who wants to do the honors?” I said looking at the three guys on the couch.

They all turned their heads and didn’t make any eye contact with me so I walked towards them.

“anyone?... or should I let my baby decide?” I said with young-jae in my arms. “hmm! no one wants to do it and yet you love them” I said talking to young-jae.

“alright then… ill have the prince decide. Whoever he picks you have to do it no excuses!” I said walking back and forth.

I turned young-jae around so he faced forward as I carried him to look at the three contestants.

“alright baby…” I said talking to young-jae. “contestant number one! Danny oppa! Last name Im. Group name: 1tym. One of your many uncles. Works at YG entertainment, Age 32, good at singing, rapping, excellent in Korean and English. And is from Diamond Bar, California just like mommy”
“what the heck?” danny laughed. “ why are you telling him my whole profile?”
“I don’t know…” I scoffed shrugging. “…because! You are one of the lucky contestants who is playing ‘poopy duty!’” I said laughing. “okay… next contestant! Come ooooon dooown!~” I said swinging him in my arms going towards teddy so it would be fun for him too.

“this is ridiculous!” teddy said laughing.
“contestant number two! Teddy oppa! Last name park. Group name: 1tym. Your real uncle. Works at YG entertainment as a producer, songwriter. Age 33. Good at rapping. Outstanding skills in Korean and English. Once lived in new York, but then moved to Diamond Bar, California, where we met danny oppa.”

I stuck young-jae’s face to his uncles but there was no reaction from young-jae.

“o0o0o! baby girl get him out of my face! He stinks!” teddy exclaimed.
“o0o0! Talking back to the host!...you sir, are up for the finals!” I smiled to teddy abusing my power.
“damn it!” teddy cried.
“danny oppa! you sir!... are eliminated from ‘poopy duty!’ Thank you for playing!”
“yes!!!!” danny shouted from happiness.

“the last contestant… contestant number three! Jaejoong oppa! Last name Kim. Group name: JYJ. Your real daddy!-”
“whoa! What do you mean ‘your real daddy’??” jaejoong questioned.
“tsk!...shut up let me finish telling him your profile!” I shouted.

“ahem…anyway, where was i?...oh yeah!” I said standing in front of jaejoong. “Group name: JYJ. Your real daddy. Works at C-Jes. Good at singing, directing, acting, producing and writing songs, looking y, broad shoulders, perfect hair, expensive sense of style”
“oh yeah!” jaejoong mouthed as I was listing things.
“tall, muscular, has tattoos on his back as well as the front, likes hello kitty. No scratch that. LOVES hello kitty. cant stay away from his phone for more than 5 minutes, likes bugging mommy at night while shes sleeping, likes to cook but NEVER does the dishes-”
“alright alright! We get it! are you praising him or are you telling lil jae his WHOOOOOOOOOOOOLE profile?” teddy asked.

I shrugged with a smile and continued.
 “Age 26. Exquisite skills in Japanese and is from Gongju, South Korea.” I finished finally.

“which contestant will it be my little prince!?” I said swinging him back and forth from teddy to jaejoong.

I then stepped back away from them and stood in front of the tv.

“will the two contestants please step forward?” I said with a serious voice. “it is time for the decision to be made.”

Both guys looked at each other with a smile and got up from the couch and stood in front of us.

“please shake hands and I wish you both the best” I said trying not to laugh.

They both shook their heads then shook hands as it was decision time.

“my prince… who shall be!...the lucky one to have the honors to clean your and give you a shower… as well as a change in wardrobe?! Silence in the room please!”
“…no ones talking..” teddy said.
“ah!... I said silence in the room!”

I placed young-jae on his feet and it took a while before he moved to one of the two guys in front of him.

“and the winner of this years 2012 ‘poopy duty’ is!....” I said ask young-jae was walking towards his decision.
“teddy oppa...you…have been eliminated! The lucky winner is kim jaejoong!” I laughed as jaejoong was picking young-jae up.
“awwww man!! Now you pick me!” jaejoong said looking at prince jae.
“whooo!” teddy cried with his hand over his chest. “thank god!”
“okay… now that that is over, im gonna go make dinner and you sir!... lucky contestant number three your grand prize for winning is clean your sons as well as giving him a bath and changing his clothes. Thank you for participating! This way please!” I laughed extending my arm out directing him to the bedroom.

Leaving to go give him a shower, I walked back to the kitchen stopping next to the two guys who are now watching tv.

“you like that huh? Oppa!” I laughed quietly.
“what?” teddy said.
“the more impressive the profile the more prince jae will like you. that’s why I listed all that on jaejoong” I laughed. “ so technically I saved your !” I said walking away.
“nice!”
“no wonder why our profile sounded like ” danny laughed talking to teddy.
“yeah! Your welcome! You owe me!” I said as I was getting started on dinner.

________________________________________
 i finally updated this one! lol
forever right? 
hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter!
dont forget to comment and or subscribe okay? haha
thanks for reading! <3 <3