Unexpected Twist

Complicated Love Special Chapters

 

At the filming site, we were taking our breaks/lunch time when won bin approached me.

“miss _____!” he smiled with a waved.
“oh! ahnyeonghaeseyo!” I got up from my chair and bowed.
“i have something to return to you!” he said sitting down in the chair across from me.

From his blazer pocket, he pulled out a familiar object and handed it over to me.

“oh! my phone!” I smiled. “thank you!” I bowed again.
“no problem!... you forgot it last night after you left to go home…”
“ohh… so that’s where you were…” I said looking at my phone.
“won bin-sshi! We have to get you changed into your next outfit!” his stylist called out to him.
“okay!” he called over to her. “well… ive got to go” he turned to smile at me again. “see you on set!”
“neh” I nodded. “and thank you again!... for my phone!”
“no problem…” he said before leaving. “… ah… wait..” he said stopping in his tracks and turned around. “… uhm.. your husband called this morning… and I think you should try and explain our situation to him cause I think he has the wrong impression of me…” won bin awkwardly smiled then turned to walk away.

“wrong impression?” I whispered. “gee… I wonder why…” I thought thinking back to what I said to him that one night.

“hey baby…” I said walking to my side and sitting down.
“hey…” he answered softly.
“I got something to tell you!” i giggled.
“whats up honey?”
“today I found out something!”
“oh?.. what is it?”
“im gonna be in a movie already!”
“huh?” he said finally looking at me. “already? Did president yang just hire you as an actress?”
“yeah” I nodded. “it seems liked hes rushing things though…”
“what kind of movie?”
“comedy romance” I cheekily answered.
“comedy?? Hahahahah!” he laughed.
“waaae?? Why are you always laughing at me??” I pouted.
“im sorry babe, but… I don’t think your funny. You have no sense of humor”
“me?? no sense of humor? Your kidding right??” I asked.
“no! I swear you have no funny bone in your body!”
“… im going to sleep…” I said with a straight face turning away lying down obviously mad at him for laughing at me and saying that I have no humor.
“im just being honest with you babe… our marriage is based on honesty right?” he chuckled.
“honest?...” I turned to look at him. “honest??... fine, since your being honest with me… ill be honest with you… I never told you this but I never wanted to marry you!” I said sticking my tongue out at him for some reason.
“mwoh??” jaejoong exclaimed.
“that’s right! I never wanted to marry you!... do you know who I wanted to really marry??... I really wanted to marry WON BIN!” I emphasized

“aigoo jaejong… as days go by your jealously is flaring up more than usual… and what makes it even sadder is that we already married too…” I thought giggling to myself when julien kang came up to him.

“heey!” he smiled sitting down.
“ohh ahnyeong oppa!... what’s up? What brings you here?”
“nothing, just came to hang out with my new little sister… why? I cant do that?”
“ohh…” I smiled while nodding. “… no..” I then said strictly with a sudden change of mood. “im too cool for you I don’t know if you know…”I said sarcastically.
“ohh well excuse me princess…” he emphasized. 
“oppa… I have something to ask you…”
“sure…what is it??”
“… well, you see… I have a scene coming up with won bin-sshi and I just wanted to know if you can help me practice that first before we film it…” I asked nervously.
“… so now princess is asking me to practice??... im sorry… cool people like you cant hang out with losers like me…”
“awww… come on!” I whined. “… okay okay okay… then… you can be cool too!” I grinned. “okay?” I said holding out my pinky as he looked at it for a while.
“… alright!” he said hooking his pinky with mine.

He unhooked his finger from mines and stood up from his seat.

“princess…” he bowed then reached out asking for my hand.
“oppa…” I smiled putting my hand in his. “where should we practice?” I asked.
“… mmmm….” He hummed for a while before suggesting that we should go down by the river.

Authors pov

“seduce your wife??” junsu bursted out laughing.
“this isn’t funny junsu yah!” jaejoong argued.
“I don’t think won bin hyung is that kind of person” micky added.
“what makes you so sure??”
“I met him before at a directors house party. He is a really laid back sweet guy”
“no…” jaejoong said shaking his head. “ I don’t believe it… I cant just sit here while hes trying to hit on my wife… I have to do something…” jaejoong said gathering his things.
“where are you going hyung?” junsu grinned.
“to see my wife…”
“why are you gonna go see her? Just call her.”
“I did that already! And won bin picked up…. I have to go save her! Tell manager hyung that ill be back later… or I can postpone my work to a later date” he said leaving behind his dorky yet smart members.
 

“its been 2 years since we last saw each other Miyeon ( her movie character name) how have you been?...”
“im okay…” she said as an awkward silence fell upon them.
“… uhm… so I heard you got married… to a guy from the states... is he treating you okay?”
“…uhm-“ she started but was cut off.
“congratulations!” he interrupted. “im sorry I didn’t bring back a wedding gift for you…”
“… its okay…”she shrugged.

Again, a long awkward silence fell upon them.

“…I have to go…” she said getting up.
“miyeon ah!... wait a second…”he said before rising to his feet.

He placed his hand on her shoulders and turned her to face him.

“the reason why I asked to meet you here is because I have something important to tell you…” he said as she blinked at him. “… when I got on the plane that day… I regret leaving you. But I had to do it for me…” he started.
“min kyung-sshi…” (won bin’s movie character name but remember she asked julien to help her practice)
“no… listen to me first… since I left, I thought about you  all the time and even wanted to call you but my work kept me so busy that I didn’t even have time to sleep.”

As he continued to talk, her tears slowly filled up her eyes and he held her close, pulling in her by the waist.

“… no matter where I went, I thought of you and kept you in my heart.” he said wiping her tears. “now that im here standing in front of you… I want you back” he said now hugging her tightly. “but I know that your… married…” he then sadly said.
“… I actually have something to confess…” she said pulling away from the hug. “… im not married…”she said receiving surprised expression from him.
“but I heard-“
“ha…” she lightly scoffed. “well… you heard wrong… im not married. I waited… I waited for you. I couldn’t marry a guy that I couldn’t love. The guy that I love went away and now hes back… standing in front of me like this… like I hope and dream every night…” she smiled and hugged him again.
“… then… marry me…” he suggested. “I don’t ever want to ever be separated from you again… its too painful… marry me and we can be together for the rest of our lives…I love you…”
“… I love you too…” she repeated as his face got closer to hers.

“KIM ________!!!!!” a voice interrupted.

End of pov

We looked over to the voice that called out my name and shocking it was NOT a surprise.

“what were you doing right now???!” jaejoong questioned.
“yah!... watch your tone!” I slapped his chest then looked over to julien indicating that we’re not alone.
“who is this??” he pointed.
“yah! Show some respect!... hes your hyung!”
“anyone who is hitting on my wife is not a hyung of mine!”
“mwoh?? Hitting on your wife??... your married??” julien said looking over to me. “I didn’t know that!” he said shockingly.
“yeah…” I nodded.
“that’s right! shes married… to me! take a glimpse at her hand why wont you?! shes t-a-k-e-n! taken!” jaejoong said grabbing my left hand and showing julien. “yah… where’s your wedding ring??” jaejoong questioned.
“at home…”
“why is it at home?? You suppose to wear it all the time! Its cause you don’t want people to know your married right? so you take it off when your at work so you can flirt with your co-actors??” jaejoong said as I stared at him then broke the concentration to talk to julien.

“hey oppa…” I started. “…would you mind leaving us to talk? It seems that this doesn’t know whats going on…” I said in English probably confusing the hell out of jaejoong.
“I don’t mind leaving but shouldn’t I stay and try to explain myself though?” he replied back in english also.
“actually its okay… I can handle it. I promise I can fix this no problem… so please?” I lightly smiled.
“okay…. Sure…” he lightly smiled in return.
“yah yah! Don’t be talking in English around me… you two are probably trying to figure out a way to be together for all I know!”
“its okay…” I whispered over to julien and told him to leave us alone.
“where are you going??” jaejoong shouted at him.
“opppa!!!” I whined. “what are you doing here???” 
“wae?? You mad that I ruined your little love fest with your new boyfriend??”
“is that what you think I was doing?? Cheating on your while im working??”
“that’s exactly what you were doing! Cheating! He said he loved you and you said you loved him in return! That’s called cheating!”
“oh my god!” I shouted. “… ive had enough of this… you know, at first I thought your jealousy was cute… but now… your just a… jerk! You told me that marriage is based on trust. Where is that trust jaejoong ah?? Huh??”
“… obviously we don’t have none…” he replied.
“obviously. I have never once cheated or ever thought of cheating on you.”
“why did you tell each other that you love each other then??”
“he was helping me practice my lines and acting! Is that so wrong?? seriously!”
“if you were practicing, where is your script??”
“right here!” I said taking it out of my pocket all rolled up. “you can even look through it! if the lines matched from what we said then im telling you the truth! If they don’t then your just delusional.” I said as he read through it.
“okay fine!... the words do match what you two said to each other! But I still feel really uncomfortable about this!”
“uncomfortable?? About what?”
“you acting!”
“me acting?? Why??”
“forget it!... lets go… I cant let you continue this anymore…” he said grabbing my wrist.
“go?! Im not going anywhere!” I said cutting loose his hand. “im here to film a movie… you know, working… to make money… so I can feed my family!”
“you can forget working! Ill take care of us!” he said grabbing my wrist again.
“oppa!” I cried as he pulled me along but didn’t get far when I got him loose again. “your being unfair! Why don’t you want me acting??” I said looking in his eyes.

Instead of answering, he tried to pull me again but it didn’t work.

“answer me… is it because im around other actors?... you don’t like me being around other guys?” I asked him as he stood silent.
“alright… fine… yes… that is the reason why…”
“its acting… its not like I have real feelings for any of them…”
“yeah right… except won bin…” he muttered.
“what?”
“…nothing… lets go! Im taking you home!”
“no!....are you saying that you don’t… trust me?” I asked and again he stood silent. “… if marriage is based on trust… and we don’t want any…. then I don’t want to be married…to you…” I said suddenly as he slowly turned around.
“mwoh?....” he said softly. 
___________________________

yes! i finally broke my laziness and updated!
so what do you think about this chapter? lol