One Dark Stormy Night

Complicated Love Special Chapters

 

*BING*

Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain, we have arrived in LAX, I hope you enjoyed your flight with us today. Please gather your belongings and the door will be opening shortly. Thank you for choosing Korean Air. Have a great day!

After listening to the captain’s message, I yawned and stretched before getting up taking my stuff.

“hey honey… can you carry my bag while I take the kids?” I asked looking over to jaejoong, who looks extremely tired.
“sure baby…” he nodded slowly.
“need any help baby sis?” teddy came asking coming from behind my seat.
“sure” I smiled. “take miki while I carry aiden (aka youngjae. Aiden is his American name if you don’t remember since its been a while lol)
“alright” he smiled. “lets go my lil niece. Its time to get our vacation on” he said softly picking up her up.
“not fair! How come I don’t get a baby?” junsu whined across from myself and jaejoong.
“aigoo oppa… don’t start this again…” I said shaking my head.
“but I love your kids! Can I at least take care of one??” he begged.
“fine…” I sighed. “… one of my kids huh?...” I smiled suddenly. “hahaha you can get jaejoong” I laughed.
“hes not a kid” junsu said oddly looking at me.
“he sure acts like one sometimes” I giggled.
“heard that…” jaejoong said slowly with his eyes closed.
“well lets get off the plane. 12 long freaken hours made my numb” micky yawned before standing up.
“agreeeeed” danny smiled.

We all got off the plane, then got our bags in the baggage claim area before getting into the car.

“I cant believe president yang is letting us use his LA mansion again. Remember that place babe?” I said nudging jaejoong with my elbow.
“…noo…” he shook his head.
“…seriously?... you proposed me to there remember?... gosh, how romantic our lives are” I said sarcastically as the guys but jaejoong chuckled.
“hey!” my brother shouted suddenly as I jumped.
“yah!...” I softly yelled. “you almost woke up my kids!” I scolded him. “keep it down” I hushed fixing their blankets as they laid in their seats.
“sorry…” he apologized. “ but I just wanted to share this story the boss told me when I was talking to him.” Teddy said looking at all of us.
“what is it hyung?” micky questioned.
“…the boss’s place” he said creepily.
“yah… if its scary, I don’t want to hear it…” I said hooking my arm with jaejoongs feeling scared.
“well too bad” teddy shrugged. “im telling you guys anyways…listen, I was talking to the boss the other day about his mansion in LA and he said that its actually… haunted.”
“teddy oppa… I don’t like where this is going… just shut up, I don’t wanna hear.”
“haunted?” jaejoong smirked. “theres no such thing. Theres no such things as ghosts or anything”
“you really believe that hyung?” junsu questioned him.
“of course. In all my life, I have never experienced anything that before. So therefore, They. Do. Not. Exist.”
“jaejoong hyung is such a skeptic.” Micky mentioned shortly after.
“what do you mean by haunted teddy?” danny asked.
“…haunted as in… things disappearing, things moving around, faint cryings and stuff.” Teddy said before sitting back in his seat.
“LALALALALALALALALAAAA!~” I sang softly trying not to hear them while closing my ears.
“yeeeah riiiight!” jaejoong said coolly. “things happen for a reason and its NOT before of ghosts.”
“you wait and see for yourself then…” teddy answered back.

Upon arriving at the mansion, I staring at it for a while as the guys carried the bags into the house.

“this place doesn’t look… haunted…” I thought to myself looking at the surroundings not noticing that jaejoong was creeping up behind me while I was in deep thought.
“BOOO!!~” he shouted loudly grabbing my waist as I let out an extremely loud scream.
“oh my god! Oppa! why in the hell would you do that??!” I cried slapping his on his arm multiple times.
“because babe!... your thinking too much on this place. just relax! None of that exist!” he relaxing told me with a cute smile.
“well, I believe in different things from you alright?!... who knows what can happen here knowing what teddy told us today…” I said rubbing my arms from the coldness.
“come on… lets go inside hmm? its freezing out here.” Jaejoong said helping me rub my arms from behind me.

As soon we got inside, I closed the door then headed to the living room where all the guys and my two babies are.

“hey baby sis… how do you take care of two babies? Don’t they cry at night? And you have to work in the morning just like jaejoong.” danny asked as soon as he saw me.
“what babies don’t cry at night?” I smiled. “you just have to be prepared for things like that. The faster you warm up the milk and carry them the faster they quiet down and fall asleep.” I said while lightly nodding.
“mmm…” danny nodded back. “don’t they get on your nerves when they cry too much?”
“sometimes but they’re my babies. What can I do?” I shrugged smiling.
“aigoo appa’s babies are so cute when they are sleeping” jaejoong said kissing them both on the cheeks.
“oh!... you guys… I didn’t finish what I was saying earlier.” Teddy interrupted again.
“oh no… I don’t want to hear this. Im leaving you know I hate scary stories.” I said getting up from the couch. “and im taking my babies with me” I said taking the handles to their carrier.
“aww but we wanted to play with them when they wake up” micky pouted.
“you can… after they wake up and… when teddy stops telling these scary stories about this place” I said heading for the stairs.
“let me help you” junsu offered.
“thanks oppa…” I said handing him aiden. “please continue without me” I sarcastically said looking at them.

After taking the stairs, we reached the room me and jaejoong are gonna be using while we are here in LA.

“ohh man…” I yawned entering the room. “ im so sleepy…”
“so ______ whats the plan for tonight?...” junsu asked as I just turned to him and gave him a smile.

_______________

Night has fallen and with dinner in our stomachs, we’re heading home after a long day before the storm hits.

“whooo… cant wait to get home and drink some of this liquor we bought. Its been a while since ive last drank” jaejoong smiled.
“you stinken liar! You drink almost every night!” I cried looking at the dark grey sky.
“of coooourse!~ I drink to relax babe… you should try it.”
“oh whatever” I rolled my eyes.

Danny, teddy, junsu and micky were too busy playing with our kids to notice our conversation. After getting home, we all headed to the living and crashed on the couch one by one.

“im so fullllll!~” teddy sighed.
“me too!~” danny followed.
“hey you guys want a drink?” jaejoong asked getting up to go to the kitchen.
“suuuure!~” they all lazily answered.
“you babe?” he asked.
“no thanks” I smiled randomly.
“okay?...” he said before turning to walk away taking the bag of liquor.

Jaejoongs pov

As soon as I found the glass to pour the drink, I placed them all on a tray and made my back to the living room. Looking down at the cups being careful not to spill them, I looked up and barely saw a tall small figure with long black hair walk across the hall.

“babe?” I faintly asked waiting for a response. “babe?” I said again looking into the dark dining room.
“what?...” I then heard coming from the living room.
“uh?...” I said thoughtfully going towards the living room. “babe?” I confusingly said seeing my wife on the couch next to her brother.
“what?” she lazily answered.
“did you…ever get up from the couch?”
“being this full… nope!”
“then… what the heck did i-?...” I stopped mid-sentence.
“you what?”
“uh… nothing never mind…heres your drink guys” I said handing it out.
“thanks” they each said taking turns thanking him.
“baby… im gonna take the kids upstairs okay?... im gonna give them a bath and change them out of their clothes.”
“alright… lets go together” I smiled thinking back on the figure I saw. “ill help you”
“sure” she smiled back.
“hey honey?... you sure you…didn’t leave the couch?” I said following her upstairs.
“im sure” she nodded. “aigoo my baby is smiling!” she said looking at miki giving her kisses. “why are you smiling? Hmm??”
“shes happy to be in her mommy’s arm that’s why…” I said walking into the room heading straight to the bathroom as the wind outside started to pick up.
“time for a shower~ with your brother~” she sang taking off miki’s clothes as I was doing the same to aidens.

She then filled up the tub with warm water and we placed them both into the water. After that, we changed them into fresh new clothes and placed them into their crib right when the lights turned off.

“oh my god!” she gasped.
“power outage?”
“right now??... im gonna go check to see where the guys are… you stay here with the kids okay?”
“uh…o-okay…”

I heard the door open and saw her figure walk out of the door leaving the door open.

“oppa?...” I heard her cry out but heard no answer back.

Right when she left the room, the figure I saw earlier, followed right behind her in her white gown and long black hair.

“babe!?” I cried out to her getting off the bed.

The lights turned back on and I rushed outside the door to find that she was going down the stairs.

“what?? Why you call me like that for?? You also gave me a heart attack!”
“I just- I just saw someone follow right behind you!”
“yah! Shut up! I told you to cut that crap out! I think the stories teddy told you is getting to your head!... now if you’ll excuse me, im gonna go find my brother and the others” she said continuing down the stairs.
“ill go with you”
“no!” she said stopping me. “stay with the kids! Jeez! Did you forget we have babies??” she shook her head going down the stairs.
“oh yeah… alright… hurry back!” I said returning back to the bed with the crib nearby.

End of POV

Being downstairs by myself is extremely creepy because I was never fond of the darkness but I never really hated it either.

“oppa?...” I loudly whispered. “where are you guys?...”

With the storm getting worse outside, the lights cut out again. My heart beat was getting faster by the second, but I had to find the guys before I die from a real heart attack.

“psst pstt! Over here!” I heard teddy finally say.

I followed the voice to the kitchen where they each had a flash light in hand pointing it at me as I walked in.

“oh gosh!” I said with my hands blocking the light. “can you point it somewhere else please? Im going blind!...”
“oh my god!” junsu gasped suddenly.
“what??” I asked staring at him with widen eyes.
“look behind you” they all pointed.
“shut up… whats behind me?”
“turn around and look” danny smiled.
“aah…im scared…” I squeaked slowly as I turned around.
“aaaarrrrgghh….” The figure behind me groaned.
“aaahh~” I softly screamed. “…hmmm, not bad…” I said with a sudden mood change walking around it.
“see? I told you. my baby sis is weird. All the scary doesn’t really scare her.” Teddy shrugged.
“that didn’t scare you ______?” micky asked.
“pppft! Please… this is nothing” I said grabbing onto the long black hair and shaking it.
“hi!” the figure waved.
“hey!” I smiled. “thanks for coming here and helping me!”
“no problem!” she squealed happily.