Awkward Moment

Complicated Love Special Chapters

 

Silence was upon us again as we stared at each other.

“_______!!” my stylist called. “break time is over! Come on! We gotta get you changed and on set!”
“neh! im coming!” I said as I looked at jaejoong and walked away.

After my wardrobe change, julien came up to me and ask how it went.

“… is everything okay with you and your husband?”
“oh… yeah. I think the problem is solved” I managed to smile.
“that’s good to hear…” he nodded.
“yeah… and im sorry what he said to your earlier… he didn’t mean it. he was just angry”
“no problem at all lil sis” he smiled.
“oh man.. why couldn’t jaejoongs personality be like juliens? So laid back and understand…” I thought smiling to myself.
“ready to film?” he questioned.
“yep! Lets go!”

Authors POV

After ­­______ left him standing by the river, he stood by quietly watching her act her parts then left a few minutes after. Not knowing what to do or think, he immediately called a conference with junsu and yoochun to meet up at the local bar around the area.

“whats up hyung?” junsu said as he was the first to arrive.

Jaejoong didn’t say anything and drank his scotch. A couple of minutes later, yoochun finally showed up.

“hey?...” he greeted taking his sunglasses and sitting down. “whats going on?”
“… hyung’s not talking…” junsu answered him.
“why?... did something happen?” yoochun questioned junsu as he shrugged.
“… she wants to divorce me…” jaejoong said suddenly.
“huh??!?” junsu and yoochun squealed.
“divorce??” yoochun said after. “waeyo??... did she do something?... or did you?....” he asked carefully.
“hyung!~ why arent you talking to her to try and change her mind??” junsu blurted.
“I cant!...shes working on her film…”
“why on earth would she want to divorce you? I thought she loved you?”
“yoochun ah… junsu yah…” he said before pausing for a minute. “… am I over protective of her?”
“… that’s a sudden question don’t you think?” junsu confusingly said.
“what makes you think that?”
“its not a sudden question… its sometimes a question I ask myself but I don’t know how to answer it… am I over protective of her?”
“truthfully?...” yoochun asked.
“the truth would be nice…” jaejoong said taking another shot of scotch.
“…you kind of are…” yoochun answered.
“junsu?...” jaejoong said looking at him as he looked at yoochun then nodded. “its not that im over protective. I just love her so much and I don’t want to lose her to anyone…”
“but look at you now… your losing her already and not to anyone…” junsu said.
“maybe its because you love her so much that your over protective?” yoochun added.
“but I cant help it…what am I supposed to do? Its how I am…”
“…change…” yoochun and junsu suggested.
“its too late…” jaejoong sighed.
“its never too late unless she has the divorce papers…” yoochun comforted or at least tried too.
“get her to change her mind… you’ll never know until you try hyung. _______ is a good person and honestly I cant see if with anyone besides you… not even won bin-sshi.” Junsu snorted.
“I don’t know guys… I don’t think she even wants to see me today after what happened right now…”
“why?... did you do something?” yoochun asked.
“… I thought that I caught her cheating on me… but…” he started but drifted into his own mind.
“but what?...” junsu asked curiously.
“but they were just practicing their lines and acting…”
“… wow hyung… that has got to be… the stupidest thing you can ever mistake in the history of mistakes…” yoochun chuckled along with junsu.
“so then… really… you’re the one at fault not _______” junsu pointed.
“yeah! Alright! It was me! damn it!... so what am I supposed to do?... I don’t want to divorce her… look at all the things we went through to even be together… I mean… to me our wedding was a blessing…”
“that’s your answer right there!” yoochun pointed out. “… hyung!... your inner sweetness is shining through right now!”
“ohhh yoochunnie is right!... if you talk to her like that im sure that she wont divorce you!” junsu agreed as jaejoong blinked at them.

Later that night, jaejoong had picked up the kids and prepared dinner waiting for his wife to come home.

“young-jae ah… miki yah… you think mommy will forgive daddy?” he said talking to his kids as they splashed around the water in the tub.

When he was finished, he changed their clothes and put them to sleep and waited patiently for his wifes arrival home. Finally hearing the door open, he perked up and ran to the door to greet her.

“hi baby!” he smiled.
“sup…” she greeted back tiredly walking past him to go to the kids room.
“how was your day?” he asked as she ignored him.
“ahnyeong my babies… im sorry mommy’s not here to put you to sleep like before… I missed you today at work…” she whispered and kissed them on the cheeks. “I love you…” she smiled softly at them before leaving the room and going into the master bedroom.

She went to the bathroom and closed the door on jaejoong who just stood there waiting for her to come out. Freshly coming out of the shower, she changed into pajamas and came out.

“I made you dinner!... your favorite… kimbap!”
“… not hungry…” she simply replied as she was grabbing a pillow from her side of the bed.
“what are you doing?...”he questioned.
“… im sorry… are we talking now??” she said sarcastically as she walked passed him again to go to the guest room as he followed her.
“what the heck…. You know I cant sleep without next to me…” he said as she stopped inside the room by the door.
“…well you should have thought about that this morning!... good night!” she said closing the door on him and locking.
“babe!~” he whined through the door.
“… ehh… whatever…” she softly said shaking the thought.

Night time passed by quickly and mornings seem to be easier since now ______ is so use to getting up early. But today, since it was the last day of shooting the movie, she can arrive at the set more later than before. When she got off the bed, the first she did was go find the kids in the room so see them since its been so long since she’s last played with her own kids. But sadly they weren’t there.

“where…”
“I dropped them off at junsu’s mom already” jaejoong answered from behind.
“great…”I said softly exhaling.
“… lets go out today”
“I work later…” she said walking out of the kids room and towards the kitchen.
“whens later?”
“I don’t know…” she shrugged drinking some water.
“then… lets just go out for breakfast”
“don’t wanna…” she said walking passed him to go into the master bedroom.
“what do you wanna do then?...”
“nothing…” she said going to the bathroom and closing the door.

Unable to tolerate her short answers, jaejoong took a deep breath and exhaled as he waited in front of the bathroom door. As soon as she came out, she grabbed her and turned her to look at him.

“… baby… are you that upset with me?” he asked as she scrunched her face and looked at him.
“hmm!... you tell me?... if you were me and I was you… and I accused you of cheating when you WERENT… how would you feel?”
“… like my whole life is slipping away…”
“… exactly…” she said harshly before turning to walk away.
“where you going?....”
“out”
“you said you didn’t want to do anything…”
“I did… not with you at least…” she said grabbing her purse and keys.
“…who you going with me?” he questioned as he followed her outside and saw an unfamiliar car.
“______!! Ahnyeong!” he waved from his car then got out to open her door.
“won bin-sshi??” jaejoong angrily thought to himself.

Meanwhile in the car, “you sure this is what you want to do?” he asked her suddenly.
“yep… im sure…” she answered slowly turning to look at jaejoong who is standing by the door entrance.
______________________

o0o0o what does she have up her sleeves??
ill just tell you where won bin is taking her...
he's taking her to ialsjdoiadciajdocias... 
Oooohhh! bet you wanna know where hes taking her huh?
they're going to lasdfkjasdocnauidnviaub... hahahaha

its a secret! so until next chapter you guys...
please leave comments or your thoughts reaction... whatever it maybe
you know where to type them :D
thanks for reading!