Our Little Young-Jae

Complicated Love Special Chapters

 

After two days in the hospital, I was finally discharged and got to go home. Since my car and jaes car are sports car, we figured that we should get another car. A family car. So the days that I was in the hospital, daddy jaejoong was out finding a car that was suitable for our son. I like the sound of that. Don’t you? Daddy jaejoong… makes me giggle every time I say it. But anyway, we are heading home finally in the new car and our son. I sat in the back with our son as jaejoong was driving.

(family car)

Porsche Pictures, Images and Photos

“babe! Are my eyes playing me or are you actually going speed limit?” I asked from the back.
“im a changed man now baby.” He chuckled. “since our son was born, I have to be extra careful with what I do” he smiled at me using the rear view mirror.
“but cant you speed up just a liiiiitle bit?” I asked.
“nope! Sorry honey!”
“but its an emergency!”
“why!? Is something wrong with young-jae??” he asked on high alert.
“noooo! Its me!”
“whats wrong??!” he asked.
“I have to pee!” I said.
“oh dear god!” he sighed. “ I thought something happened.”
“its gonna happen if you don’t hurry home.”
“your so gross babe” he smiled shaking his head.

I turned to baby young-jae who was surprisingly still asleep even when me and jaejoong were so loud.

“aww baby… daddy wont hurry home so mommy can pee…” I whispered. “when you grow up, you kick daddy’s for me okay?” I smiled and caressed his cheeks.

When we finally pulled up to our house, I told jae to get our baby while I ran inside to use the restroom. When I came out all my bags and stuff were in the living room but I didn’t see where jaejoong was or young-jae.

“oppa!” I quietly yelled. “where are you?”
“in the room babe” he replied back.

I walked into the room and saw jaejoong carrying our baby while sitting on the edge of the bed.

“is he doing okay?” I smiled sitting down next to jaejoong.
“yup!” jae smiled back. “hes so cute… you know… ive always wanted a son”
“oh yea? Why is that?” I asked with my chin on his shoulder and my hand playing with his hair.
“so I can teach him all these things and have someone follow in my footsteps.” He said sounding cheesy.

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

“well then you know what?... your welcome.” I sarcastically responded.
“your not tired?”
“completely drained.” I said getting up.
“where are you going?” he asked.
“im gonna go cook something. Im starving” I said rubbing my belly.

I turned to go but jaejoong stopped me.

“wait. Why wont you stay in the room with the baby while I go cook? Hmm?”
“no its okay. I know you’ve been at work all day before picking us up. You can rest while Im cooking.”
“but babe… its been a while since I did anything. I mean think about… for the last few days you gave birth, you been going through young-jae’s hospital paperwork and young-jae has been keeping you up with his crying…” jae said carefully putting his son down in the crib then walked over to me.
“yea but you have been working and ive been out of work for 3 months now. Even though I don’t get to sleep, its okay cause its for our son.” I said.
“I know…” jae said reaching for my hands. “I don’t want you to get too exhausted and faint or something when im not here…”
“but-”
“no buts. Come on” he said pulling me to the bed and pulled back the covers for me.

He lightly pushed me to get into the bed and I did. He pulled the covers  back over me and smiled.

“ill wake you up when im done. Okay?” he said leaning down for a kiss.
“okay.” I said kissing him on the lips.

He walked away and out of the room then I could hear him in the kitchen. Then I got up and checked on my baby to make sure that nothing blocks his face or anything dangerous like that.

“our little young-jae ah…” I snickered lightly. “young-jae ah…something you should know about your daddy is that hes a er for sob stories.” I softly giggled.

After that, I heard footsteps coming back to the room so I quickly ran and jumped into the bed before jaejoong could spot me. When he reached the doorway, he stopped.

“hmmm?...thats weird… thought I heard something” he said scratching his head then went back to the kitchen.

I slowly uncovered my face to see if he was still there but he wasn’t. Then I looked over to young-jae and smiled.

“oh! and I forgot… your daddy is an idiot at times too!” I whispered. “but that’s why I love him and that’s what makes me love him” I said resting my head on the pillow.
“I love you too babe!” jae loudly whispered from the doorway.
“yah!...how long were you there for?” I asked quietly.
“only to hear that im an idiot at times and that… im a er for sob stories!” he said walking towards me.
“heh heh… so you heard that too?” I forefully giggled.

Jaejoong jumped on the bed and crawled towards me squinting his eyes like he was gonna do something to me.

“what?” I said looking at him cautiously.
“theres consequences for calling me an idioit just so you know”
“what are you gonna do?” I said sticking my tongue out at him.
“you’ll soon find out!” he said closing in on me.
“wait!” i said quietly. “our baby is sleeping! You cant punish me! were gonna end up waking him up!”
“hmm… your right…” jaejoong said. “well then… theres only one way to do this.” He said lifting up the cover then getting under it.
“which is?” I asked.

He gave me a smirk and threw the covers over our heads and started to tickle me. I covered my mouth trying hard not to be loud but I am really ticklish. Jaejoong knew I hate being tickled. It makes you scream and squirm like you’re having a seizure or something.

“stop!” I screamed softly while trying to control my laughter.
“ill stop on one condition!” he said still tickling me.
“kiss me!” he said puckering his lips.
“ohhhh! ahndwaaaae!” I whined. “ im tired…”
“oh so now your tired!” he said tickling me again
“okay! Okay!” I quietly screamed.

He puckered his lips again and I kissed them.

“mmmmmuah!” I said planting my lips on his.
“aaaaaaand apologize” he said childishly.
“…im sorry” I said cutely at him. “oh! I cant breathe” I said taking the covers off.

I got on my elbows to check to see if anything we did woke up young-jae but surprisingly, he was still sound asleep.

“gosh… our baby is a deep sleeper huh?” jae said laying his head down on my stomach.
“no kidding…” I said.

I sniffed the air and it smelt a little weird.

“honey?... did you leave something on the stove?” I said sniffing the air.

Jaejoong got up and sniffed along with me. He then shot up from the bed and ran into the kitchen.

“sorry! I forgot I was boiling water!” he cried quietly from the kitchen.

I smiled and shook my head.

“see? Young-jae ah… idiot!” I whispered to him from the bed.
___________________________
ive been meaning to update this story and i finally did! yay!
always remember to comment and subscribe!
thank yooooou! <3