Special Chapter 2

Complicated Love Special Chapters

 

Later that night in bed, I ignored jae with my back turned to him and sleeping at the edge of the bed as far away from his as possible with a body pillow separating us.

“babe this is ridiculous. What did I do wrong?” jae questioned.

I didn’t answer. I kept my eyes closed and tried to go to sleep. Even though I didn’t say anything the first time, jae kept bugging me with questions and talking, until I got up and walked to the bedroom door.

“where are you going?” he asked.

Again I didn’t answer and I just walked out of the room. I stepped out of the room and closed the door then walking towards the guest room that was a few doors down from the master bedroom. I walked in and the lamp on the night stand and went to the bathroom really quick. When I was done, I got into the bed, turned off the light and went to sleep. Out of nowhere, I just started to cry silently to myself with my eyes closed until a few minutes later, I heard jae coming into the room.

“baby…what are you doing in here?” he said walking towards me. “say something please…”
“…. Im going to sleep” I finally said.
“in here?”
“yea”
“you know I cant sleep without you honey… please come back to the room with me…”
“no…” I said while sniffling.
“why not?” he asked calmly sitting down. “baby…are you crying?”
“no…” I said sniffling again.

He climbed over me to look at my face then laid down next to me looking at me.

“aww…. My baby is crying…” he said smiling.
“go away… I hate you…” I said refusing to look at him.
“im not going anywhere without you. Did I do something wrong?” he said lifting my chin to look at him.
“…..its not what you did…. Its what you said…”
“oh?...what did I say?”
“you don’t want our baby to have an American name….”
“your crying because of that?... babe… you know we can talk about it.”
“whats there to talk about? You and I aren’t agreeing and I think its useless to argue about what the name of the baby should be.”
“alright… ill meet you half way if you meet me half way on it.” He said.
“what do you mean?”
“well… you want our baby to have an American name and I want our baby to have a Korean name… so… my compromise is… how about we give the baby both names.”
“both?” I questioned.
“yea… a first name and a middle name. But first name will be a Korean one.” He said.

I thought about it and I kinda like the idea. Since we live in seoul his name will be Korean and when we go to the states, we have use his middle name.

“…fine…”
“yes!” he said quietly. “now lets go back to our room.” He said getting up.
“no!...im already laying down. Me and the baby are too lazy to move.”
“are you sure it isn’t just you that is tired?” he chuckled lightly.
“shut up… not funny. Since I got preggo, ive been tired ok…if you want to go back to the room, then go right ahead.”
“but I don’t like sleeping alone…hmm?...” he hummed.

He got off the bed and came to the side of the bed of I was sleeping on and carried me in his arms.

“whoa babe! Your getting heavier!” he cried loudly.
“psssh! Whatever! Your just getting weaker” I said back
“ohhhh! Nice come back! That was a good one” he said carrying me back to the room.
“I know… and since I got pregnant… my words have become more powerful don’t you think?” I giggled.
“tell me about” he smiled.

When we got to the room, we carefully placed me on my side of the bed then crawled to his spot.

“babe…” he said when he got comfortable. “you know if you weren’t pregnant, I would have thrown you on the bed and have my fun with you-…babe?...baby?”

I didn’t hear a darn thing he said after we reached our room. I fell asleep on him as he was carrying me. So he was pretty much talking to him.

“should have know…” he said smiling shaking his head. “good night honey…”

The next morning I woke up, I was thinking about what me and jae were talking about last night then that thought was trailed by the thought of me using my pregnant emotions to get what I wanted. I know I shouldn’t but… how else is everything gonna go my way right? Im already using my baby as an excuse already. I smiled at that last thought and at the moment jae woke up and saw me smiling to myself.

“what are you smiling at so early in the morning?” he asked putting his arm carefully on my stomach.
“…nothing…” I said still smiling.
“are you sure?”
“hmmm hmmm” I answered.
“you know how creepy that was for me to see you smiling like that? At nothing especially”
“get use to it, I have a feeling theres gonna be more mornings like this from now on.” I giggled turning to hug him.
“are you ok?”
“yea why?”
“I don’t know… cause last night you were mad at me, then you were crying and now your… happy?... must be the mood swings that come with being pregnant.”
“maybe… I have been moody lately…well whatever mood im in, you have to listen to me or else… your dead!” I joked laughing.
_________________________________________________________

thanks everyone for reading these chapters lol 
i just realized that i have 3 stories to write and update... so much for wanting to write one story at a time.
and it iiiiisss the holidays... hahah so im trying my best. please stick with me til the end :D 
and this is one of the threee
the other two stories "take me away" and "conceited with love" 
if you havent read those please check it out and tell me your thoughts, or comments
and we can have a discussion about it later k? lol thanks 
links are below!

"Conceited with Love"
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/109290/conceited-with-love-comedy-jaejoong-sandarapark-taeyang-you

"Take Me Away"
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/89262/take-me-away-jaejoong-minwoo-romance-you