Back To The Beginning

Complicated Love Special Chapters

 

That morning when I left home with won bin, he dropped me off at work so I could meet with President Yang. When I arrived in front of this office door, my heart was beating quickly as I knocked on the door.

“neh? come in” he shouted as I opened the door and went in. “_______? What are you doing here?” he asked glancing at me then back to his computer.
“president yang… I have something I would like to talk to you about…”
“sure… what is it?”
“… its about my acting career…”
“yeah?... what about it?... you like it don’t you?... see! I knew it!”
“of course I like it cause its different but… I don’t think I want to continue as an actress…”
“oh??...why not? if you like it why not continue?” he asked.
“because i think the one decision I made for my career is breaking up my family….” I answered honestly.
“I don’t know see how…”
“… well boss… its like this… I don’t think jaejoong likes me being around people…”
“and by people you probably mean guys, am I right?”
“…neh…” I answered awkwardly.
“ohh… yes I know… what was it?....the jealous freak of the universe?”
“… got that right…” I uttered to myself. “oh!... boss how did you know?...”
“the others and teddy told me…” he chuckled.
“…great…” I said with a forceful smile.
“are you saying you want to quit being an actress?”
“… neh boss… that’s exactly what im saying…”
“and your doing this just because of your husband?”
“… I guess im kinda doing it for the both of us and the kids…”
“I have given you many opportunities _______...”
“yes, I know… and im sorry for always giving up on them. Are you upset?”
“… I sorta am… all these great opportunities you are passing up because of your husband…”
“I understand boss… but I do love my husband and kids more than anything else… and if my career is upsetting jaejoong then… I don’t want it”
“ha….” He sighed. “alright then… I guess for the sake of your family… there is nothing else I can do than to end your contract early…”
“jincha??... thank you president yang!... thank you very very much boss!” I bowed over and over again.
“back to your old job you go…” he said handing me a paper confirming that the contract is terminated.
“I wont forget this day boss!... if theres anything you need at all please let me know anytime!” I grinned.
“ohhh I will!”
_________

“peekaboo!” I shouted popping up from the side of the bed while the kids sat on top of it, laughing and giggling. “ohhh babies… that’s enough for today… mommy is tired…” I deeply sighed lying next to them on the bed. “today… daddy said that he was taking mommy out today when he get home early from work… I wonder where?....” I said thinking about it as the doorbell rang. “oh! that must be your uncle teddy and uncle danny!” I said getting up carrying then in my arms as I made my way to the door.

“heeeeeey! How are my niece and nephew!?” teddy shouted as he grabbed one of them out of my arm as danny took the other one.
“whats up lil sis?” teddy then greeted me.
“hey… now oppa… this is the SECOND time I am letting you watch my babies… and please make sure your extra careful with them. And danny oppa… make sure you watch the THREE of them carefully.”
“ohh??? Why you say three? Am I a baby or something??” teddy questioned.
“no your not but I just feel like your not responsible enough. Im just saying…” I said laughing with danny.
“I don’t like your attitude right now missy… lets go danny! Lets bounce out of here!” he said sarcastically. “wait… family car keys please?” he stopped to turn and ask.
“here…” I said handing them over.
“god damn I love this car… drives like a dream…” danny said looking at it from the doorway.
“be careful with the car too…” I shouted as teddy was closing the door on me.
“you talk too much sis!” he shouted before completely closing the door.

“aaaah!... how annoying…” I said to myself before opening the door again. “im serious!” I shouted.
“we got it!!” teddy shouted. “go get ready for your date already!” he said getting in the car. “danny! Hurry up man! Get in the car and drive already! I cant take this no more! Shes talking to me like im her little brother or something when im older than her!”
“you’ll understand when you have kids of your own oppa!” I yelled before he closed his window.

When they were gone, I went to take a shower, did my hair and makeup and changed my outfit.

“he should be here by now…” I said checking my wrist watch lying down on the bed.
“babe?” I then heard as the door alarm beeped.
“neh??” I said loudly. “im in the bedroom!”
“ready to go?...” he asked when he came in.
“do we have to go?...i got tired waiting for you” I pouted.
“yes… we have to go” he said lying down next to me. “you smell good” he smiled. “lets go!” he then said getting up pulling my arm up.
“okay okay okay…where we going anyway?”
“you’ll see…” he smiled pulling me along.
________

“oh??” I said looking out from the car. “this is where… we have our first date baby…” I smiled looking at the restaurant building.
“you still remember?” he smiled back.
“of course… how could I forget that nerve wrecking day?” I giggled.
“nerve wrecking?” he questioned.
“yeah… I mean I was just a regular girl going out to dinner with a world star idol… I was nervous…i was afraid if I did anything wrong, you wouldn’t like me”
“is that right?... so I wasn’t the only one feeling like that…” he said before getting out of the car and coming over to my side to open the door.
“thank you” I smiled getting out.

We walked in and people stared at us as we held hands walking to our private room of the evening.

“waaaaah… the same room and everything…” I looked around. “whats the occasion honey?” I asked.
“nothing really… I just felt like we needed to start over again because ive been unfair with you…”
“… don’t you think this is a little far back?” I smiled.
“ no… this is perfect”
“alright… then… if we’re on a first date basis then… I guess I have to call you jaejoong-sshi”
“I guess you do have to … ______-sshi” he smiled.

After dinner, he bought me down to the same pier he took me where we shared our first kiss.

Photobucket

“wuaaaah!” I shouted towards the ocean as the waves crashed into the sand below us. “this feels really refreshing” I sighed stepping on the rails watching the sunset.
“______-sshi?” he said suddenly.
“what?” I said looking over to him as he stole a kiss from my lips.
“I love you” he said sweetly looking at me.
“omo omo!... I love you on the first date already?? Your moving too fast jaejoong-sshi! I don’t think my brother will approve of this!” I said sarcastically giggling.
“neh! I like to moving fast ______-sshi! You know why?? Because I don’t want to lose you to anyone else! I want to have you for myself! you’re so precious to me!” he sarcastically said back.
“omo!... im scared! I don’t want to be committed already!” I said running away.
“mwoh yah…” he chuckled chasing after me.

When he caught me, he turned me around and leaned me against the rail as we looked at each other.

“yes?” I blinked. “can I help you with something?” I asked as he suddenly hugged me. “a hug too?... way too fast jaejoong-sshi” I joked.
“its okay…” he continued. “______-sshi?”
“hmmm?...” I hummed looking up at him.

His face was closing in on mines and I allowed him to kiss me. Emerging from the kiss a few minutes later, he smiled at me.

“wae?” I asked curiously.
“you know… I was thinking… we should totally get married” he joked.
“ohh geurae?... I was thinking the same thing!” I joked back.
“you were??...see… then I think that we should move in together and have two kids!”
“I was thinking that too! one boy and one girl!”
“yes!... and they’re names would be… young-jae and-“
“miki!” we shouted together.
“we’re totally a match made in heaven jaejoong-sshi” I nodded.
“since we’re gonna get married, you can call me honey or babe” he grinned.
“okay…” I nodded. “aigoo…” I sighed shaking my head. “we’re so silly…”
“ohh... honey, I have something to tell you…”
“what?...” I asked walking along the rail as he followed.
“im gonna be starring in an upcoming mv”
“mmmm… good… and?...”
“and I just want to let you know now that…. There will be kissing”
“mwoh?” I said stopping before turning around. “kissing?”
“mmm…” he nodded.
“… okay… that’s fine…” I nodded.
“your not jealous?”
“no?... why should I be?... im not like you” I shrugged.
“not even a little bit?”
“yeah, I am a little bit..” I pouted drawing on the rail with my finger. “but… what can I do?”
“waahh… you are incredible… I love you even more now…”
“yes… love me cause im gonna be sticking around for a long time…you know why?”
“no… why?”
“cause jaejoong-sshi… I am…” I said tiptoeing to whisper in his ear. “having your third child.”
“MWOH???!” he exclaimed excitedly.
“mmmm…” I nodded. “its true… im two months already”
“why are you telling me this now??”
“…surprise?” I shrugged with a slight smile.
“… now that explains why you were so pissy when I asked you about the text message from won bin”
“what?? Pissy?? Yah kim jaejoong! im like this because of you, do you know??”

I spend the rest of our time there yelling at him because it seems like he was always saying something wrong all the time. But after all that yelling, we headed home and spent a nice quiet time to ourselves and jaejoong spend most of his time up to me and being nice so he didn’t get yelled at by the moody pregnant me.
___________________________

thats it for this story!
thanks for reading! hope you enjoyed it and
if you'd like, please check out my other stories too!
neomu kamsahaeyo! <3