Always Be Mine

Complicated Love Special Chapters

 

Meanwhile in the car, “you sure this is what you want to do?” he asked her suddenly.
“yep…im sure…”she answered slowly turning to look at jaejoong who is standing by the door entrance.

Reaching her destination in silence, won bin dropped her off and she got out.

“thanks for the ride won bin-sshi…” she lightly smiled with a bow. “sure no problem… but I have to ask you again… you sure you want to do this because of your husband?...”
“im pretty sure…” she confirmed closing the door. “alright… then ill see you later?”
“yep…good bye” she waved. “see ya…” he smiled before driving off.

She watched as his cars disappear into the distance before walking to the building behind her after letting out a long rough sigh.

_______

Authors pov

At home, jaejoong, who hasn’t let for work yet, is racking his brain on why his wife just left with won bin.

“how could she do this to me??... if we divorce now, what about our kids?... our house?...no… this cant happen!... this wont happen! Im not gonna let it! I love her too much to let her go just because of one mistake!...ill have to try and convince her to not divorce me… somehow…” he said aloud gather this stuff to leave for work.

Wrapping up the shooting, _______ went around thanking everyone for the hard work.

“_______-sshi!” she heard the director call to her. “yes?” she grinned. “your coming to the after party tonight right? you must come! I would like to take more group pictures and thank you for your excellent work!”
“ohhh… no problem! And of course, I would love to go. it will be my last time seeing everyone…” she said sadly. “that’s great to hear! See you tonight!” the director said taking his leave.

“hey sis…” julien said coming up from behind. “I heard the new from won bin…”
“… yeah…” she said thinking about to this morning.
“what is he talking about?” In Na asked walking up to me.
“unnie!” _____ shouted all of a sudden trying to change the subject. “your going to the after party right?”
“of course! The director invited everyone!”
“awesome!... you too julien?”
“yup! Free food and drinks!” he grinned as we laughed.
“well then, I gotta go… I have somewhere I have to go right now…” I said excusing myself. “see you guys later!” she waved running to find her manager. Once she found him, “oppa… can you take me home now… its urgent…”
“sure, let me just take your stuff to the car and we can head out”
“thanks jaemin oppa!” she said helping him with her stuff.

Since the filming finished early, it was late afternoon that her manager dropped her off at home.

“thanks again jaemin oppa…bye!” she said with all her stuff in her arms before closing the van door and going inside her house. “never been home so early in forever!” she sighed when she got the door to open. She walked in the empty house and went straight to the showers and change for the party later tonight. After putting the finishing touches on her makeup and changed into casual wear, she figured she take a drive in her car and visit junsu’s mom.

Ringing the doorbell, she waited patiently for someone to open the door.

“Hello!” _____ bowed as soon as it opened.
“heeey sweetie! oh my goodness! I haven’t seen you in forever! Jaejoong isn’t with you?” she asked.
“hes still at work, so I thought id pick up the kids early today” she smiled.
“awwww already??” she pouted as she nodded. “come in honey…” she then smiled.

They walked to the living room, seeing young-jae sitting next to his sister playing the toys jaejoong bought over for them.

“hi babies! Mommys here!” she said sitting down in front of them. “ have they been treating you well mom? Not too much crying or fussing right?”
“oh no… they have been angels… for babies a few months old, they are sure easy to take care of” she answered.
“… oh yeah!...” _______ said rummaging through her purse then pulling out an envelope. “this is for you” she smiled handing it to junsu’s mom.
“what is it?” she asked before taking a look inside.
“just a little something for us troubling you… I know that jaejoong and I have been working a lot lately and we honestly don’t know how to show our appreciation for you taking care of our kids…”
“honey… I don’t need this.. here…” she said handing it back. “put it away. I don’t need money… looking after your children is rewarding enough. If I weren’t for you kids being here… I would be bored to death and I would be lonely because my husband and son is always at work. The babies are great company… they always seem to put a smile on my face.”
“I know how you feel… they are my joy in life… as well as jaejoong…” she said glancing over her kids who are busy playing.

After spending some time with junsu’s mom and her kids, she finally bought them home, carefully placing them down on her bed as they were napping. Time flew by and jaejoong had finally arrived home earlier than usual. He looked around seeing that it was empty so he walked into the kids room after placing his bag down on the couch.

“where are they…” he wondered walking to his bedroom. Upon walking in, he saw his wife and kids passed out on the bed as he walked up to them with a sweet smile forming on his lips.

“must be tired…” he muttered when he heard a vibrate coming off the lamp table from _______’s side.

He walked over and was staring at her phone contemplating whether he should pick it up or not.

“if she loves me… then she wouldn’t cheat on me right?...” he thought before picking it up off the table.

He took in a deep breath and sighed before taking a look at her phone.

“one text message from… won bin…” he whispered shaking his head. “… of course…” he said after rolling his eyes then opened her message.

From: Won Bin Oppa
________! Where are you!? you said you were coming
over here tonight didn’t you? is it because you didnt work things
out with your husband yet? Hope you can make it over
here soon im waiting cause remember that thing we did last time… I wanna
do it again! It was fun!

“…what are you doing?...” he then heard his wife ask as his eyes left her phone to look in her eyes.
“what… is… this?...” he ask huskily with subtle anger showing her phone to her.
“… a text message?” she said as he scoffed.
“a text message?...” he repeated with sarcasm lingering in his voice. “im not talking about the damn thing in general! Im taking about the ing message!” he shouted waking up the kids.
“yah!” she shouted back at him. “look what you did!” she said trying to pick her crying kids but jaejoong pulled her arm.
“talk to me!” he shouted as she tried picking up her kids again but he stopped her. “tell me what the this is! You said that you weren’t cheating! So tell me what this message is about!!”
“why are you looking at my phone??”
“why?... scared that I was gonna catch you?... well I did!”
“why you being such an ! Geez! Calm the down! And stop yelling! Your scaring my kids!”
“they’re mine too!”
“… and give me back my phone!” she said snatching it out of his hand. “god what time is it??” she said starting to get a headache. “10:00pm?? Ohh …” she said starting to panic.
“why late to see your boyfriend??” jaejoong asked sarcastically.
“screw you!” she said finally able to pick up her still crying kids. “ssshh… mommy’s here…” she comforted lightly bouncing up and down. “did daddy scare you?...im sorry…” she apologized to them.
“im still waiting” he said crossing his arms.
“wait all you want too…” she said leaving the room.
“where in the hell are you going?”
“somewhere I cant see your ugly face!”
“… my face is ugly?...” he whispered to himself touching his face. “come back here” he followed. “why is he texting you so late?” he questioned her.
“can I stop the kids from crying first before you ask so many en questions??...geesh! you bickering and the kids crying isn’t helping with my headache right now!”

When they finally calmed down, she placed them in their play pen and sat down away from jaejoong on the couch.

“finally… its quiet…” she sighed. “now… ask me what you wanna know… cause I gotta leave”
“alright… but you HAVE to answer them TRUTHFULLY…”
“whatever… hurry up”
“okay, first off… where are you going?”
“going to a restaurant”
“why?”
“after party”
“with who and what for?”
“im done with my movie and the director, staff and cast are gonna be there”
“explain the message”
“I didn’t even get a chance to read it…” she said turning on her phone. “oohhhhh!” she exaggerated as she read it. “This message is about the after party and im late!” she answered.
“he said hes waiting to do something with you again like last time!... what is that something?”
“remember when I told you that I went drinking. Me, In Na, Julien and won bin were playing a drinking game. It was played in teams, In Na and Julien one team me and won bin on another team. If you fail to meet the games requirements, you lose and you have to take a shot of soju. Its fun! You should try it!” she said lightly smiling at him then it quickly disappeared as he was strangely looking at her.
“… okay?...so then explain this morning, where did you go with him?” he asked as she sat there for a few moments then got up to get her purse.
“he picked me up to bring me somewhere”
“if you wanted to go somewhere why didn’t you ask me? I was trying to get you to go somewhere all morning or why didn’t you take your own car?”
“because I couldn’t stand you this morning! And teddy borrowed my car” she replied taking a large yellow folder out of her purse. “here!...” she said throwing it over to him.
“whats this??”
“open it and see!”
“no!” he answered. “those must be the divorce papers... she must have not ask me to take her because she didn’t want me to know that she went to the attorneys office” he thought.
“don’t be thinking anything ridiculous kim jaejoong!” she said interrupting his thoughts.
“what?? Whats ridiculous!?”
“im not messing around… im serious… I know how your crazy mind works…”
“whuuuuut??? Im not thinking anything ridiculous…”
“sure your not” she said sarcastically. “now open it…. cause I really gotta go!”
“n-noo!”
“im not kidding… like seriously, all your answers you wanna probably know is in there… come on!” she said getting up from her seat and picking up the envelope and holding it up to his face.
“i-i don’t wanna see it. its okay”
“jesus boy! grow some balls! And look whats inside!...” she cried standing in front of him.

She opened the envelope and pulled out the piece of paper and held it against her chest.

“arent you curious as to what this is?” she smirked.
“…n-no…” he stuttered.
“why you quiet all of a sudden? Earlier you were so chatty!” she mocked.
“didn’t you say you were in a rush to leave?” he said trying to stand up and get away from her as she tripped him and he fell back down on the couch with her on top of him.
“oooops… I tripped…” she said like it was on purpose. “here look!” she then smiled and held the paper in front of his eyes as he closed them. “come on! Be a man and look!” she said trying to open his eyes.
“noooo!” he cried trying to push her off but she held on tight.
“aigooo….” She sighed then planted a kiss on his lips causing his eyes to open due to shock as to what she was doing.

After a few minutes of their affectionate kiss, she got up off of him and placed the paper on the coffee table in front of them.

“… you messed up my makeup… im gonna go fix it up then leave” she sneakily smiled before walking away leaving jaejoong lying on the couch.

“im sure his curiosity is killing him by now…” she thought walking away and into their room.

Jaejoong sighed and sat up with his eyes on the paper that was flipped upside down. Thinking over and over again why she wants him to look at it.

“why would she want me to look at the divorce papers?...” he thought over and over again. “I guess if this is what she really wants… ill just…” he said picking up the papers and turning it over to read it. “sign it!” he then immediately grinned.

End of Authors POV

While I was in the bathroom, I retouched up the smeared makeup when jaejoong came in and stood behind me.

“you jerk face!” he said to me.
“excuse me?” I said turning around.
“you jerk face!” he repeated. “how can you do that to me??”
“do what?”
“you fooled me!” he pouted.
“good!” she said putting on lip balm.
“… you did it for me?...”
“yes… you know why?” i asked as he shook his head. “because I love you… pabo yah…” i said playfully hitting his head with her knuckle.
“I love you too baby…” he said hugging her.
“now I really gotta go… im late even more because someone didn’t want to look at my terminated contract paper!”
“ill take you!” he smiled.
“well lets go then! Come on! Gotta put the kids in their car seats too!”
“that means we can go party too?” he cheekily smiled.
“mmm…. I don’t think the director would mind if we all went” I answered.
“yay!~” he clapped.

On the way to the restaurant, he would not let go of my hand until we got out of the car and entered the restaurant.

“hello everyone! Sorry im late!” I bowed walking in with miki’s car seat in hand and jaejoongs with young-jae behind me.
“ohhh! You bought your kids!!” the director shouted as he was the first to approach us. “hey little cuties!” he greeted them.
“and this is my husband” I introduced.
“kim jaejoong-sshi! Nice to meet you!”
“nice to meet you too!” jaejoong greeted shaking his hand.
“noooo you didn’t!~” I heard julien’s voice say playfully. “they are so cute!”
“waaaaah…” In Na said in awe. “your family is lovely dong seng-ah!”
“lovely indeed!” I then heard won bin’s voice.
“ahnyeong oppa”
“come! Sit down!” the director invited.
“don’t go straying away from me now…” jaejoong whispered through gritted teeth as we followed the director to our seats.
“We have some more talking to do later” I whispered through gritted teeth back, smiling and greeting everyone. 
______________________________________

lol! did you guys think that she was going to divorce him with all the things going on?
i think im gonna end this "story/special chapters" in one more long chapter or two...
thanks for reading and comments are appreciated! :D
<3 <3