Good Times

Complicated Love Special Chapters

 

“haha this is fun! I never got to dress up before” she laughed.
“yea you can thank me later when everything ends” I smiled over to her.
“great! Is he still in the room?”
“yep! Exactly where I want him to be” I smirked.
“whats next?” tiffany asked as I just smiled.

Authors POV

Inside the room waiting for his wife to return, he was waiting impatiently as the lights turned off again for the third time.

“…where can she be?...i should move the kids closer to the bed…” he thought before walking over to the crib and pulling it around the bed making it closer to him being careful not to wake them up.

“oppa?! oppa??! I cant find the guys! Theres blood stains everywhere downstairs! Im scared! We have to get out of-“

Just then a knife pierced through her back and fell towards the ground as the lights flickered back on.

“baby!!” he screamed shockingly staring down at the ground at his wife. “you! what do you want!!?” pointing at the creepy figure in front of him with hair over her face and a bloody knife in hand.

With no words being said between the two, she then threw a pile of blood clothes on the floor.

“that’s… teddy hyungs hat… danny hyungs shirt, junsu’s jacket and… mickys favorite sweater… that’s what they wore today!... what did you do with them?? Who are you?? how did you get in here???!”
“oppa…” she groaned. “nothing else matters… its just… you and me now…”
“you and me??” he repeated. “what are you talking about??”
“we’ll be together… forever… now that your wife…” she said looking down at the ground. “...is gone and the others…after all… I am your biggest fan….”
“fan?? You killed off my wife and members to be with me?? are you insane!!?”
“to be with you, there is actually nothing thing that is in my way… actually two things…” she then said looking over to the two babies in the crib.

“my kids?!” jaejoong cried out before running over to them and carrying them waking them up causing them to cry.
“you can save them but you wont get far…” she said walking towards the three.

Jaejoong jumped over the bed and towards the door running past his wife, not wanting to leave her like that. Opening the door, he found a surprise.

“ahnyeong!!!” the guys shouted with a big smile plastered on their faces.
“mwoh??!” he let out with a confused face. “I thought…I thought you guys died!”
“apparently not cause we’re still standing right here!” junsu laughed. “now hand over a baby! I wanna play with them!”
“ahnyeong babe!” _______ said hugging him around his waist from the back grinning and laughing.
“what the hell is going on???”
“Happy Halloween babe!” _______ laughed.
“happy Halloween??!! There was NOTHING happy about this!!”
“well it was happy Halloween for us!” teddy laughed.
“you guys are such jerk faces!! You nearly scared me half to death!!”
“sorry honey but you know I had to get you back for all those times you fooled me right?” _____ questioned.
“what times??” jaejoong asked back.
“you know… like the time you said that you had a romantic getaway, the lipstick stain on your shirt and all those other times you tricked me”
“…. This was cruel!... how could you!!?... so then who is that??!” he said pointing over to the girl.
“anhyeong oppa!” she waved taking off the long black wig.
“Tiffany??? What are you doing here?? How long have you been here?”
“im here to help ______ duh!” she said crossing arms.
“…help huh??... we have some talking to do tonight…” jaejoong said looking over to his wife as silence fell upon them.
“… awkward…lets go play children!” junsu squeaked as everyone followed him and micky who were carrying miki and aiden.
“well… you two… have a nice talk” tiffany said walking past the two of them closing the door.

“…babe?...” he said turning to her.
“what?” she shrugged walking over to the bed and sitting down.
“… I hate you” he pouted sitting next to her.
“you really that mad at me? I just wanted to get you back and we just wanted to do something for fun…”
“you are so cruel… I don’t want even want to look at you…” he crossed his arms turning away from her.
“yah… really?... fine. ill just go sleep over at chaerins house then…” she said getting up slowly. “take care of the kids while im gone… im leaving…” she said looking back and walking slowly towards the door. “im really leaving… im not coming back tonight… im gonna go party… and meet up with guys…” she said reaching for the door knob. “stay with the kids…okay?” she said turning the knob.
“noooo!~” he said running towards her and hugging her. “you belong to me! no one else!”
“that’s my boy!” she smiled turning around to properly hug him.
“hey… you know… since the boys have our kids, we have time to ourselves right now…what do you think?” he smirked as he wiggled his eye brows.
“your right… what can we do?” she smirked back.
“I don’t know…what can we do?” he said picking her up and carried her to the bed.
“oh babe… you know what, lets just cuddle and you can kiss me to sleep” she giggled.
“sounds like a plan” he said hugging her closely and kissing her lips.