Valentines Day Part 2

Complicated Love Special Chapters

 

Teddys pov
 
As danny was driving back to my house, my cell phone rang from inside my pocket. I picked up after reading the caller id.
 
“hello?” I said.
“hello? Did everything go okay?” 
“yep.” I answered
“was ______ okay with it?” he asked.
“yea. I got everything under control” I smiled. “here… lil jae talk to your daddy.”
“young-jae ah… its appa! Have fun today okay? While I have fun with mommy tonight!” jaejoong said over the phone.
“aight man… ill let you go. Your probably busy.” I said.
“ just a little…” jaejoong said.
“okay then see you tomorrow!” I said. 
“ok. Later!” jae said then hung up.
 
End of pov
 
I sat around after they left with young-jae until I remembered that it was valentines day. I was so caught up with teddy and danny taking my baby that I forgot. I shot up from the couch and ran to the bedroom then to the bathroom to take a shower. When I was done, I blew dry my hair, and did my makeup as well as my hair after it was done drying. I got dressed and left the house. I drove to the mall then to the convenient store then to the market to pick up a few things before heading back home. The afternoon was well spent. As night fell, I just got done cooking. Before I placed each dish into different plates, I walked over to my many bags that were on the table and pulled out a bunch of decorations. I put up heart streamers, lit candles and placed them in different areas of the house throughout the house. I some soft music and dimmed the lights. And of course during everything I was able to call and text teddy and danny to see how young-jae was doing. As a first time mother, I worry about my baby even if he is with his uncles. After all the decorations were set up, I grabbed my phone and sat down at the kitchen table and called jaejoong.
 
“hello?” I said when he picked up.
“hey baby” he said.
“hey… when are you coming home?” I asked.
“im on my way. Waiting for me?” he asked chuckling.
“well… yea. It is valentines day. I just want to spend the night with my husband” I smiled.
“ohh??” he said sounding interested. “spend the night huh? Does that mean what I think it means?” he asked.
“mmm… I don’t know” I giggled. “it depends if you’re a good boy or a bad boy” I teased.
“o0o0o0o! I cant wait to get home then!” jaejoong cried. “just for you babe… ill speed home” he laughed.
“oh yay!” I said sarcastically then laughed. “don’t get pull over though okay? I don’t wanna spend valentines day bailing you out of jail.”
“araseo” he laughed. “ ill see you when I get home okay?” he said.
“okay honey… bye!”
“bye!” he said.
 
When we hung up, I walked to the kitchen and prepared the table for our dinner tonight. I sat waiting for jaejoong when I heard the front door being jiggled with the sound of keys. 
 
“baby!?” jaejoong shouted. 
 
I smiled then got up from my seat and ran over to jaejoong. 
 
“happy valentines day babe!” I said while running into his arms and kissing him passionately. 
“happy valentines day to you too baby!” he said picking up the bags he dropped with I kissed him.
 
We walked over to the kitchen and living and from what I could tell jaejoong wasn’t expecting all of this.
 
“waah… everything is so pretty baby. And it smells good in here too!” he said in amazement. 
“oh! Speaking of baby… teddy oppa came and took young-jae for the day.”
“I know. Young-jae will be back tomorrow.” jae said.
“huh?? You know?” I asked.
“yea… I asked teddy to take him for the day so we could spend valentines together without being interrupted.” jaejoong said pulling me closer to him by my waist. 
“ohh… but I miss him honey… I cant wait til tomorrow…” I whined.
“its fine babe…after the things we do tonight, you wont even miss him anymore.” jaejoong said.
“how can you say that? Hes our baby! Of course im gonna miss him.” 
“okay okay… im sorry… I miss him too honey but I also miss us being alone together. don’t you?” he asked.
“…well… it is nice being here just the two of us…” I said softly. 
“mmm hmm… see? It’ll be okay.” he said kissing me again. 
 
I kissed him back for a while then pulled back.
 
“lets eat before the food gets cold.” I smiled. 
 
We sat down and ate dinner while talking about random things. When dinner was done, jae walked over to the kitchen to pour us some wine while I sat waiting for him in the living room. When he came back, he handed me my glass and sat down next to me.
 
“I got you something babe” I said handing him a box that was wrapped with heart wrapping paper.
“I got you something too!” he said excitedly taking a sip of his wine then placing it on the coffee table.
 
He opened my gift and his face quickly formed a smile.
 
“awww thanks baby! This is really awesome!” he said pulling out two pairs of new jeans, a brand new Louis Vuitton wallet and a chrome hearts bracelet.
 
After taking a look at his gifts, he bent forward and puckerd his lips asking for a kiss and I gave it to him.
 
“my turn!” he said handing me a big bag.
 
I looked inside and grin came across my face also. 
 
“oh my god!” I said gasping taking out a new dress, a Gucci purse, and a red thick giant book.
“awwww jae… you know you didn’t have to buy this right?” I said
“I know” he said smiling at me. “read the book” he said pointing at it.
“kay…” I smiled.
When I opened it, I saw pictures of us on every page and on every page there were cute phrases that jaejoong came up with on his own. When I reached the last page, it read…
 
This isn’t much but its something that
I’ve always wanted to do for my special someone.
As your husband and you as my wife,
I want to protect you from the world and 
keep you as mine forever.
I trust you with my life and soul
there’s also another thing that I trust you with…
 
After I read that there was a little thing underneath the paragraph that says “lift here”. When I lifted the flap up, there was a beautiful diamond heart shaped necklace inside.
 
diamond-heart-pendants2-1.jpg
 
And underneath the thing I opened to find the necklace, it says I Love You Mrs. Kim Jaejoong in big red bold pretty letters. 
 
I sat on the couch with awe while jaejoong was looking at me. 
 
“honey…” I said softly. “this is so…indescribable…thank you!” I said leaning over to kiss him. 
“your welcome baby…” he said with his lips softly touching mine. “you now have my heart.” 
“ill keep it safe forever” I said.
“let me put it on for you” he said taking the necklace from me and placing it around my neck.
“thank you so much babe… this book was really thoughtful” I said.
“glad you like it. It took me the whole day to do it.” he said shyly.
“the whole day? weren’t you working?” I asked.
“not exactly… I took the day off from work to go to this little book making shop to make this for you.” he said sweetly.
“awwww….” I said smiling at him. “I love it! Im gonna keep it forever!” I told him.
 
I went through the book again when jaejoong pulled it out of my hands and placed it on the coffee table. He looked at me and got closer to me kissing me backing me lean back on the arm of the couch. We stayed in that position for a while until he moved one of my legs so that he was in between them and adjusted himself comfortably on top of me. Our make out session lasted for quite sometime before I heard my phone go off. My eyes shot open pushing jaejoong off of me then ran to my phone. 
 
“baaaaaabe!” he wined.
“im sorry! But it might be teddy or danny!” I shouted from the room.
 
It was a text message from danny
 
“hey baby girl! Everything is fine here, we just put lil jae to bed and uncle teddy is watching him very closely. And im carefully watching over them so no need to worry and enjoy your night!
-Taebin
 
When I was done reading it, I heard jaejoongs voice from the doorway where he was standing. 
 
“who was it?” he asked walking towards me.
“danny oppa” I told him.
“is everything okay with them and our baby?” 
“yea…” I answered.
“good!” he smired yanking the phone out of my hand and tossing it aside.
“hey!” I said before his lips hit mine again.
 
As we were attached together jaejoong laid me carefully on the bed as he got on top. Jaejoong started to get aroused so his kissing got more intense. 
 
“I cant breathe babe!” I said.
 
He didn’t react to what I said right away but a minute after he let me breathe.
 
“babe…” he said panting.
“hmm?” 
“lets make another baby!” he shouted.
“whoa! What?!” I cried out.
 
After what he said, jaejoong immediately dove in for another passionate kiss without considering what I had to say. Our clothes slowly started disappearing from our bodies and… you know how the story goes. (hahaha! sorry goes... no from me!)
____________________________________________________
i know valentines day ended like two hours ago but during those two hours
i was typing this up lol 
please forgive me! 
Remember! AS always! to comment and subscribe! you know you want too! lol
Thanks for reading and i hope you guys have a lovely valentines day whether you spent it with someone or not! 
<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3