Its Time!

Complicated Love Special Chapters

 

Its been 6 months since the last time me and jae has argued. Any problem or difficulty we come to, we go through it together. A few months ago, we found out that we will be having a son. Isn’t that exciting?! Deciding our sons name wasn’t as difficult as we thought it would be. As a proud father, jaejoong wanted to name his first son young-jae or jae for short. As for me, I got to decide on the American, of course. The American name I chose is Aiden. A cute little name to fit my cute little boy. Since im getting closer to giving birth, president yang let me on my pregnancy leave. Meaning since im about to pop, he gave me a few months off with pay might I include. Right now, im sitting on the couch enjoying all kinds of delicacies while watching tv. Before jae left for work this morning, he made me some soup and some kimbap and left it in the kitchen. These past few days its been hard to sit and stand without having my back and legs hurt. Pregnancy really kills hahaha. But anyway, since jae isn’t really around to help me with everything that I need, he decided to fly in my best friend from cali.

“chaerin!! Hurry! Your missing the entire show!” I yelled.
“yah! Don’t tell me to hurry up! You wanted your husbands special soup and im getting it for you!” she yelled back.
“yah! Why are you yelling at me?...”
“look, im sorry.” She said as she came back to the living room with the tray of soup on it. “here” she said handing it to me carefully.
“im sorry too…im trying really hard to not get angry but its really hard when jae’s not around.”
“its alright chingu-ah…im here for you...lets watch the end of this show huh?” she said trying to cheer me up.

I nodded my head in agreement and enjoyed the soup my husband made for me this morning. While eating, I started to feel some pressure in my stomach area. I placed the tray with the soup on the coffee table and tried to reposition myself comfortably to try and get rid of the pain but it didn’t work. I started to get really uncomfortable and the pain got worse.

“aaah…” I let out a little pain cry.

Chaerin looked at me with a worried face.

“whats wrong?_____?...” she asked getting up from her seat.
“chaerin-ah… it hurts.”
“hurts? Hurts where?” she questioned.

I pointed to the spot with the painful pressure and she started be in a panic.

“oh my god! Yah! Lets get to the hospital right now! Come on! Come on!” she said helping me up.

As she was pulling me to the door, she forgot to get the stuff that we prepared for an emergency like this.

“chaerin-ah… get the bags. I can take myself to the car.” I said smiling at her.
“how are you smiling at a time like this? Your about to give birth and your so calm. If I were you I would be screaming and crying.”
“ive been through worse” I said shrugging.

I walked myself to my car as she went to go get my bags and things I needed. Then she drove us to the hospital. When we got to the hospital, we signed in and went straight to the labor room that was reserved for us. After my regular doctor gave me a check up, she said that I might be able to give birth tonight or early tomorrow morning. After she left, I was laying on the bed watching chaerin still freaking out.

“Jae chose the right person to be looking after me…” I said softly giggling to myself.
“are you okay? Do you need anything? Does it still hurt? Want me to call a nurse?” she asked frantically.
“im fine” I smiled. “oh… but can you do me a favor though?”
“sure anything, anything”
“uh… can you call jae for me please? And tell him that we’re at the hospital.”
“oh right! Your husband! I totally forgot!”

She pulled out her phone and dialed jae’s number a few times because he didn’t pick up. Since he didn’t pick up, she decided to leave him a message.

“yah! Jaejoong-sshi! Its me chaerin-ah! Why don’t you pick up your phone?! Your wife is about to give birth to your son and your not here to support her! What kind of a husband are you?! Shes in terrible pain and its all because of you and your hormonal needs!”
“YAH!” I yelled feeling embarrassed that someone might hear.
“when your done with whatever your doing give me a call back! Or else you will have to deal with me and teddy oppa! Understand?!”

With that said, she hung up right away.

“hes gonna be so mad at you for leaving that message” I said chuckling.
“gotta get him here somehow right?” she joked. “anything else you need?”
“umm… yea… can you call one more person?”
“sure…who?...”

Its now 3:30 in the afternoon and finally the person I wanted to see finally arrived.

“OMO! My dear! I cant believe this is happening!” she squealed happily as she walked through the door.
“anhyeonghaesaeyo eomoni!” I said weakly.
“hello honey… how are you feeling?” she asked.
“im doing great, just really tired.”
“oohh dear…” she said.
“oh! eomoni!... this is my friend, chaerin. Chaerin-ah… this is junsu’s mom, Mrs. Kim.”
“oh! hello!” chaerin said bowing to the lady in front of her. “nice to meet you mrs. Kim. im so glad you’re here, now I don’t have to freak out by myself” she joked.
“please call me mom.” Junsu’s mom said kindly. “now I have two daughters.” She smiled widely.
“Mom always wanted daughters but junsu oppa was the only kid and boy she had.” I said explaining to chaerin.
“ohh…” chaerin said softly nodding.
“so my dear… have you called jaejoong yet?” mom asked.
“oh yea… I had chaerin call him a few hours ago but he didn’t pick up.” I said.
“ok… lets not panic huh?... let mom take care of this while you take a rest ok my dear? You will need every energy you have to give birth.”
“ill try… thank you eomoni”

I closed my eyes while i can hear mom pulling out her phone from her purse and dialed a number. Seconds passed and I could hear the phone ringing.

“Junsu-ah… where are you? Is jaejoong with you?...he’s recording?...aaah… I see. Junsu-ah this is an emergency! Tell him to quickly finish and head over to the hospital right away! ______ is in labor!”

I opened my eyes to look at her while chaerin is crazily texting jaejoong to get his over to the hospital. Honestly, I could have this baby without him and use it against him later but it would be nice to have him here to hold his hand. It was silent over the phone until a couple of seconds later, I heard yelling and screaming coming from the phone. Mom covered the phone with her hand and looked at me.

“that was the sound of excitement honey” she chuckled.

I smiled back then rested my eyes while jaejoong was on his way here.

_______________________________________________________
another update finally! 
part 2 coming real soon!
thanks for reading!