Romantic Get-Away part 3

Complicated Love Special Chapters

 

“its about time you got here baby…” he smiled then lightly bit his lower lip.
“whoa! How did you get in here?? And why are you wearing that?...” I questioned.
bfntw9

“ive been in here for hours already! And because its comfortable!” he smiled.
“how come I didn’t see you until now?”
“I was hiding in the bathroom. I was waiting for the bellboy to leave so I could do this…” he said reaching for my chin lifting it up to kiss me.

I broke from the kiss even though I didn’t want too and just had to ask him something.
“what about your ‘romantic get-away’ with a fan?”
“… oh… I forgot to tell you… you won the get-away!” he smiled.
“…say what?..” I said with a flat face.
“there was never a romantic get-away! It was just a plan for us to be here together as a family!”
“what?...” I said with a confused face. “so then.. why did you tell me that it was a romantic get-away with one of the j’s then??”
“I don’t know… its just really fun to tease you! you take everything so literal.”
“well duh! You said it was work related!”
“lighten up babe! We’re on jeju island!” he said taking young-jae from my arms and laying down on the bed with him. “ohhh! My handsome son!!” jaejoong cried kissing him on the cheek. “…I bet you thought I was cheating on you! am I right??” he said suddenly.
“…yea!” I said now angry from the thought. “explain that to me if you don’t mind!”
“and you think this was a free vacation right?”
“yea… how the hell do you know that?”
“… because its not!... I paid for everything!” he grinned.
“huh?...” I said sitting down on the other side of them.
“I paid for everything. I paid for yours and my sons plane ticket, and I paid for this hello kitty room and a villa suite that we will switching to later on.”
“that’s a lot of money babe… why spend it?”
“because I had nothing else to do. Junsu is out on tour and yoochun is doing fanmeets. So what am I left with?... nothing but time. Now I can eat, sleep, relax, shop and all that with my family.” He said kissing young-jae  a second time.
“…awwwwww all this just for us” I pouted. “…so then if you weren’t cheating on me then… explain the lipstick on the collar of your shirt and the smell of perfume”
“ugh.. babe… don’t bring it up please… give me goose bumps.”
“why?...” I questioned.

***flash back***

At yoochuns house, before they left for their tour and fanmeets, junsu and micky were helping jaejoong figure out a way to mess with ________.

“so what are we going to do hyung?” yoochun asked sitting on the couch along with junsu.
“why are you doing this anyway? Haven’t you tortured the poor girl enough by marrying her?” junsu laughed.
“shut up! Not funny… I just wanna do something fun and out of the ordinary once in a while. Is that a crime or something??” jaejoong questioned.
“so you wanna tease your wife… cause your bored?..” yoochun questioned.
“mmm!” jaejoong nodded.
“hyung… you are officially weird…” yoochun mentioned after.
“I got it!” junsu said snapping his fingers. “if you want to , why not act like your cheating on her??”
“…that’s actually not bad…” jaejoong said thoughtfully.
“alright then… it’s a done deal…how do we make it look like your cheating on her?” yoochun said looking at the two guys in front of him.
“…mmmm… from what I see in movies and stuff, theres always lipstick and perfume involved…” junsu said.
“that’s right!” jaejoong agreed. “but.. who has lipstick and perfume?...” jaejoong asked.
“mmm….” Yoochun hummed. “ah!... my mom does! Ill be right back!” he said running out.

When he returned, he had red lipstick and perfume in hand.

“genius! Yoochun!” jaejoong cheered. “but what do we do with them?... it has to be subtle so it seems like im hiding it from her…”
“lip stain?...” junsu said randomly.
“god junsu…” jaejoong said shaking his head. “your head… its working today. I just wanna kiss you man!”
“that’s it! kiss!... we’ll leave a kiss stain on your shirt!” yoochun cried out. “… here you do it!...” yoochun said handing the lipstick to junsu.
“wae?? Why me??” he squealed.
“…because your lips are more like a womans lips.” Yoochun explained.
“what??? I have man lips!” he protested.
“your lips do look womanly….” Jaejoong said with a smile.
“ai! Hyung! I don’t wanna do it! it’ll be weird kissing jaejoong hyung on the collar!”
“well someone has to do it” yoochun laughed.
“come on junsu! Don’t be a wuss! Its just a quick peck on my collar bone!”
“why does that sound so wrong??” junsu said getting up from the couch.
“come on! Quickly! The faster you put it on the quicker it will be over” jaejoong said encouraging him.
“the things I do for you hyung…I want something in return…” junsu pouted putting on the lipstick.
“atta boy!” yoochun said patting junsu head.

With a disgusted face, junsu quickly pecked jaejoongs collar then quickly wiped off the rest with a tissue from his lips.

“im not doing the perfume!” junsu said quickly walking away.
“that leaves you yoochun ah!” jaejoong cried.
“its not so hard… all I gotta do is spray it” yoochun said aiming it at jaejoong.
“no! I told you it had to be subtle. If you spray directly… the smell will be too strong.”
“so what do you want me to do?...”
“uh… put it on yourself and hug me!” jaejoong commanded.
“ehh???” yoochun let out.
“hahah this is gonna be rich!” junsu laughed. “come on! Do it! I did the lipstick! Be a man yoochun!”
“… fine…” yoochun said giving up.

So yoochun sprayed the perfume on himself and hugged jaejoong rubbing himself on him.
“yah… I said hug! Not rubbing!” jaejoong exclaimed.
“alright! Im done! Jesus…” yoochun sighed.
“yes…but its still to early to go home… if I was cheating on her… I would go home late right?..” jaejoong asked.
“yep!” junsu and yoochun replied.

It was getting later and later when jaejoongs phone rang.

“oh! its _______!” jaejoong said.
“don’t pick up! That way she will think your cheating on her” yoochun smiled.
“nice one yoochun!” jaejoong said high fiving him.

***end of flashback****

“…. Puahahahahahahahahaha!” I bursted out laughing. “you went through that just to tease me????!” I laughed. “wow! That’s something I have to tell teddy oppa!”
“don’t tell them! Its just a secret between you and me!”

I couldn’t stop laughing after I heard that so until I managed to calm down, jaejoong played with his son until it was time for dinner. As I was going to the bathroom to change, jaejoong stopped me.

“hey babe?!”
“what?...”
“ I got something for you!” he said handing me a bag.
“what is it?”
“open it and find out!”

I opened the bag and started laughing again.
“a hello kitty suit??” I giggled. “and on top of that… it’s the same one just like yours!”
“its matching! Don’t you think its cute??”
“… look honey… its cute and everything but… aren’t you taking this hello kitty thing a little too far??”
“excuse me??” he gasped. “you can never go wrong with hello kitty!”
“oh good lord…” I said shaking my head putting it back in the bag.
“aren’t you gonna wear it?”
“no?..”
“… wear it! I gave it to right now so that we could go to dinner with matching hello kitty suits!” he pouted.
“im not wearing this… I mean I like hello kitty too but I like wearing normal adult clothes…”
“please???? Please???? Please??? Wear it!! please???” he begged.
“… fine… just because your being cute right now.. ill wear it…” I said giving in.
“yes!!” he cried. “I got a cute track suit for young-jae too!!” he said sitting down on the bed and taking out a smaller bag.
“oh boy…” I sighed going to go change.

After the change,

“we look like… hardcore hello kitty lovers….” I scoffed.
“that’s what I was going for!” jaejoong said proudly. “lets go to dinner! A hello kitty restaurant I might add!”

I walked out the door shaking my head as jaejoong was pushing young-jae’s stroller.
_________________________________

We spent Friday and Saturday as a family then came Sunday. Which in our household, I call it jaejoongs Sunday fun day and by fun day I mean… jaejoongs FUN day if you know what I mean. We finally switched to the villa suite he paid for and young-jae was taken away from me by teddy and danny oppa which I later found out that they were part of the plan too.

Villa suite

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

“where we going today?” I asked.
“somewhere…” he said driving.
“your not gonna tell me are you?”
“nope!” he answered cooly.
“thought so…” I said then continued to enjoy the scenery of the island.

We reached our destination and walked around until something weird caught my eye.

“what in the world… is thaaaat??” I questioned pointing to it. “where the heck did you bring me??” I said with eyes wide open.
“love land” he said cautiously.
“love land??” I repeated then started laughing. “you brought me to a place that has statues having ?? I came to jeju island to relax not come look at erted things like this!”
“jeju IS the island of love!” he grinned. “im just giving you an idea about what we’re gonna be doing later” he smirked. “ill take you to JAEju island later tonight it’s a really fun and exciting place baby your gonna looove it!” he said with same y smirk. “ but since we are already here… lets go walk around!” he smiled then grabbing my hand dragging me along.

As we walked around, the statues having were really weirding me out. “I wanna go home…” I said trying not to look at the statues.
“already?...oh… I know why. You wanna go home… I got you!” he smiled. “… ill take you home alright” he smirked again.

He drove us home and as i was waiting for him to open the door, I felt a little uneasy. “come on” he said letting me in first. I walked in then I felt him grab my hand pulling me back to him and kissed me as he kicked the door shut.

“this is why you wanted to come home right?” he smiled.
“… I knew this was gonna happen” I smiled with my lips on his.
“today IS jaejoongs Sunday fun day. Did you forget?”
“I never do” I replied.
“ready to take off to JAEju island?”
“lets go” I giggled as he picked me up with his lips on mine taking me to the bed.

“god… why do you have so many layers on??” he complained as he was taking off my clothes. “that’s against the rules!” he said getting frustrated.
“sorry! it was really cold so I layered my clothes!”
“ugh!” he whined.

As he removed the last layer, he started to take things slow.

“ lets make a baby brother for young-jae tonight baby…” he panted.
“… I want to give him baby sister instead…” I answered.
“well whatever…” he groaned with a smiled.
“… jeju is the island of love isn’t it?...” I smiled back. “I love you jaejoong”
“I love you too honey…”
“we should come here every year…” I mentioned.
“whatever you want baby..” he said doing this thing.

________________________________________
lol i just wanna say those statue thingy in the story really does exist.
i was just searching up jeju and i saw the picture of them and i was shocked!
and it really is called love land. 
after researching jeju island... it makes me want to go. I would definitely go there for my honey moon lol
thanks for reading!!  time for me to go to sleep now! :D