Valentines Day Part 1

Complicated Love Special Chapters

 

 
A few weeks have passed since the day that jaejoong almost burned down our house. Like I told young-jae secretly, his daddy can be a klutz sometimes. But anyway, it is the morning of valentines day and im at home with young-jae while jaejoong just left for work. I myself have less than two weeks before returning back to work. Speaking of work, president yang came to visit us which was sorta awkward and surprising at the same time because president yang is a busy man and it was weird to have my boss come visit our home. As of right now, im laying on the floor next to my baby whose sleeping soundlessly. I had the tv volume on low enough for me to hear when my phone starting ringing from inside the room. 
 
“!” I said quietly as I got up and ran to the room
 
I looked at the caller id and picked up
 
“hello?” I said.
“hey baby sis. What cha doing?” teddy said.
“ watching tv while young-jae is sleepin. Whats up?” I asked.
“did you forget already?” he said.
“forget what?” I said walking back to the living room.
“I’m suppose to be spending the day with lil jae today!” 
“oohh yea! Damn I did forget.” I said laying back down on the floor on my back.
“you aint working today?” I asked teddy.
“nah. Nothing to do while all the artists are in japan right now.” teddy answered.
“oh…uh… okay…but uh… I don’t know….I don’t trust you with my baby oppa…” I said concerned.
“what?? don’t trust me?? Why not? Im your brother and that’s my nephew!” he whined.
“I don’t know…” I said sounding unsure still.
“come ooooooon…hey! Its valentines day. don’t you and jaejoong wanna do something together? Like a lil boom boom in the bedroom?” he laughed.
“shut up!” I quietly shouted into the phone. “besides that’s none of your business” I sang while laughing.
“yea I thought so!” he said back. “im on my way now to pick him up! And im not driving there for nothing!” he yelled then hung up quickly.
“oppa! Wait-!” I cried. 
 
But it was too late, he already hung up. 
 
“ I don’t know if jae will approve of this.” I said look at my phone turning to face young-jae.
 
When I turned around to face him, I saw his little eyes that were looking at me which scared me because he didn’t make any noise when he woke up.
 
“Oooh!” I said startled by young-jae. “yah… you woke up and you didn’t say anything to mommy?” I said smiling at him. 
 
He started to yawn making his cute little baby noises which make me want to squeeze him but I couldn’t. 
 
“young-jae ah… how do you feel about spending the day with your uncle today? Hmm?” I said rubbing his soft cheeks with the back of my fingers. 
 
He didn’t make any sounds but just blinked at me.
 
“come on… help mommy out… I don’t know if I can trust your uncle.”
 
Still he blinked at me and started rolling around on his back. I giggled at his cute then I sat up and held him in my arms and started feeding him. 
 
“you still havent answered my question young-jae ah… wanna play with your uncle today?” I asked again.
 
Just then I heard the doorbell ring. I got up with young-jae in my arms and the bottle still in his mouth then walked over to the door to open it.
 
“heeeeeey!” teddy cried walking through the door then stealing my baby out of my arms.
“heeeeeey!” I whined. “he was eating and be careful!” I shouted as teddy walked to the couch and sat down. 
“hey baby girl” a voice said coming from behind me. 
 
I turned around and saw danny with a bunch of bags.
 
“hey oppa!” I smiled hugging him.
“wheres my nephew?” danny asked smiling.
“guess…” I said looking over to teddy who carrying young-jae.
“oh. Should have known.” he chuckled. “teddy couldn’t stop talking about him in the car. It was annoying as hell.” danny smiled as we walked to teddy.
“what? Are you guys married or something?” I said jokingly. “danny is like the husband who is carrying everything while the wife just walks in empty handed.” I laughed.
“right?!” danny said agreeing.
“hey! Stop whining. Is it so wrong to come and see my nephew?” teddy asked.
 
I shrugged my shoulders and sat down on the couch next to the one teddy was sitting on while danny placed the bags in the middle of the living then sitting down himself.
 
“whats with the bags?” I asked.
“they are for you and young-jae” teddy said without taking his eyes off young-jae.
“seriously? Everything that I see on the floor is ours?” I asked getting on the floor on my knees too look at it. 
 
I looked inside each bag and saw baby stuff like diapers, wipes, baby powder, toys, clothes, pacifiers, more bottles, and more blankets. 
 
“wow…” I said. “this isn’t for me… its all for young-jae.” 
“its for you too.” teddy said.
“how is this for me? This is all baby stuff.” I said.
“yea… its for you too. Who else is gonna change lil jae’s diapers and stuff like that?” he said.
“oohh… you ! Its still for young-jae.” I said whacking him on the leg with my hand.
“same thing.” he said talking to my baby.
“you guys hungry? Thirsty?” I asked.
“no…were good.” they answered.
“were just here to pick up the baby” danny smiled as teddy handed him young-jae. 
“yea… about that… I don’t know if that’s gonna be okay with jaejoong.”
“who cares?… you gave birth to him not jaejoong.” teddy shot back.
“that’s true… but that IS his baby too…” I said drifting off.
“You scared of getting in trouble with jaejoong or something?” danny teased.
“… of course not!” I cried.
“then… let us take him.” teddy said.
“the faster you let us take him, the faster he comes hoooome” danny said elongating the last word.
 
After thinking about it over and over again, I decided to let them take young-jae for the day.
 
“yes!” teddy shouted being careful not to scare my baby.
“you better be careful with him oppa… or else I will hunt you down and gut you like a fish!” I said warning them. 
“alright alright… take it easy!” teddy said.
“please help take care of young-jae, danny oppa!” I said with MUCH concern.
“don’t worry about it baby girl…ill look out for lil jae.” danny said as we were walking to the front door.
“hey! You might wanna take my car since the baby seat is already in.” I said handing the keys to danny.
“oh yea… the baby seat” I heard teddy say.
 
We walked out of the house and to the car with teddy holding his nephew. Danny got into the drivers seat with the diaper bag while teddy was putting young-jae into the car seat as I was watching. 
 
“wow! Nice car baby girl!” danny said speculating the car. “I should totally get one!”
“thanks. It was jae’s choice.” I smiled. “now…” I said turning my attention to teddy. “don’t forget to feed him then when hes done, do not forget to burn him. Change his diapers when needed and don’t be so rough on him!” I said making sure he heard me. “got it?!” I asked.
“okay!” teddy complained.
“danny oppa! Im trusting you guys with everything! Call me when you need something and text me with everything your doing with him and BE CAREFUL WITH HIM!” I warned again.
“yes ma’am!” danny said sorta intimidated.  
“lets head out danny! We got lots to do today!” teddy shouted.
 
Danny started the engine and with them slowly pulling away, I took a few steps back from the car. Teddy rolled down the window and waved to me as I waved back.
 
“make sure he naps!” I shouted for the last time. 
“make sure you have fun with big jae when he gets home!” teddy shouted to me.
 
I laughed then turned around to go inside. After they were gone, I walked inside and closed the front door and locked it. I then walked over to the couch and sat down. I looked at all the stuff that teddy bought and I realized something.
 
“I miss my baby…” I sighed.