Envious 1/2

Complicated Love Special Chapters

 

 “oppa!” I shouted from the bedroom. “can you give me more milk please?!”
“sure honey! hold on!” jaejoong shouted back.

After a few minutes, jaejoong came walking into the bedroom with a bottle of milk in hand. “here..” he said handing it to me. “thank you…” I said as he sat down next to me. “I thought she was sleeping…” jaejoong smiled while caressing his daughter’s cheek. “yeah… she was…” I smiled feeding our daughter as young-jae is sitting in front of me.

“young-jae ah... do you love your new baby sister? Hmm?...” I smiled asking him the question as he blinked cutely on his bottle.
“my miki is getting so cute these days…” jaejoong said taking her away from me.
“yah! Be careful, we just bought her home a few days ago!”
“baby…I know what im doing… I mean look at how young-jae turned out.” Jaejoong smiled as i grabbed young-jae to let him sit in my lap.
“sorry baby… daddy forgot about you… he doesn’t love you anymore because your getting bigger… but its okay… mommy still loves you” I smiled kissing his cheeks.
“that is so not true!... young-jae ah… don’t listen to your mommy. You know daddy loves you more than anything in this world right?... I love you and miki all the same!”
“…so your saying?... you love your son more than your wife?...” I questioned.
“oh! doorbell!” he said before getting off the bed to get the door taking miki with him.
“come on young-jae ah…” I said carrying him then followed jaejoong.

“heeeeeeey!!~” I heard a loud greet from the door. “well if it isn’t my mini me!” micky said taking miki from jaejoongs arm.
“ohh… these people are gonna drop my baby…passing her around like that” I groaned to myself. “ahnyeong! Micky oppa!” I greeted.
“hey!” he said back. “… I just want to say… thank you… for naming this cute little precious baby after me…” he thanked sincerely with a hint of sarcasm.
“… she wasn’t really named after you oppa…it was just a name that I thought would be cute for her.” I laughed.
“… you couldn’t play along with me for a second could you?” he said with a straight face before walking past me to go to the living room.
“wheres junsu?” jaejoong asked.
“junsu said he’ll be here in a little bit. I think he told me he had to go buy something really quick… but uh… I bought some premium beef for the grill!” micky smiled.
“where is it then?...” jaejoong questioned.
“oh… opps… its in my car. Be a doll and get it for me will you hyung?” he said throwing jaejoong his keys.
“… uh.. sure?..” he said turning away towards the door.
“yeah… thanks doll~!” I laughed as he turned to look at me then went outside. “jeesh… jaejoong is slacking in the kitchen these days… he told me he was preparing for the party today and he didn’t even get half of the stuff done yet…” I said examining the kitchen.
“want me to help with anything?” micky offered.
“nah… we’ll just let him suffer by himself…” I snickered.
“hey guys! Junsu is finally here and you will NOT believe what he has with him!” jaejoong said coming in with the beef.
“what did he bring?” micky asked getting up.
“come look!” jaejoong laughed as he set the beef down and we followed him.
“ahnyeong guys!!” junsu waved from his car and next to his car was a Samsung truck.
“what in the hell…” I grinned.
“junsu… what are you doing?...” jaejoong asked with his arms crossed.
“alright guys… just bring it inside…” junsu said directing the guys. “I hope you guys don’t mind… I went to buy you guys a new tv. Full HD 60 inch flat screen” he said proudly.
“why?...” I questioned with a smile on my face from the ridiculousness of it all. “we have a tv already…”
“that one is old…” he answered as he walked inside the house and we followed.

The people who came in the Samsung truck took the tv out of the box and set it up for us in front of our tv and left because me and jaejoong didn’t know what to do about it.

“alright… question!” I said sticking my hand in the air. “… why did you buy us a tv oppa?” I asked as he was playing with miki and micky on the couch.
“this is why…” he said pointing to my daughter.
“because of miki?” jaejoong said standing next to me.
“I don’t get it…” I said confused.
“what does miki have to do with you buying us a tv?...” jaejoong shrugged.
“oh!!! junsu yah!... are you… perhaps…jealous????” micky blurted.
“yes!” junsu answered straight forwardly. “I am jealous. What has yoochun hyung done for you guys to get your baby to be named after him? Hmm?? that’s what I’d like to know~”

Me and jaejoong exchanged looks and bursted out laughing.

“yoochun oppa hasn’t done anything…she wasn’t even really named after him. I just thought that the name miki would be a cute girl name for my daughter!” I laughed.
“don’t listen to her” micky said shaking his head. “they did  name her after me…” he continued trying to make junsu envy him even more.
“hold on… so are you trying to bribe us…with a tv? To get us to name our baby after you junsu yah?” jaejoong chuckled.
“that’s EXACTLY what im doing!” he said not feeling ashamed at all.
“woow…” I exhaled while nodding.
“jaejoongie hyung said that he will name each kid after every one of us that attended that party that day remember??

                                             **** flash back****

Later that night, junsu, micky, teddy, danny, tiffany, GD, taeyang, seungri, daesung, top, and se7en came over for a party that jaejoong wanted to throw. In our backyard, the pool was lit, there was music playing and there was food on the grill.

“Everyone… thanks for coming here tonight it means a lot for the both of us that we have people who care and love us” jae said with his arms around my waist.
“thanks guys!” I said.
“in a few months, you will be husband and wife! Any plans for babies?!” GD shouted.

I stared at GD with a grin and covered my face with my hands shaking my head.

“of course!” jaejoong replied. “to show our appreciation for everyone, we will name our kids after everyone standing here!”
“yah! that’s…11 people!” I said looking at jae.

Everyone laughed while me and jaejoong were arguing about our yet non existing kids.

                                             ****end of flash back****

“I was kidding! You think I want to put my wife through that kind of torment of having 11 kids! And name them after you guys on top of that??”
“well it doesn’t have to be 11 kids… just have one more and name him or her after me and ill be happy for the rest of my life” junsu grinned.
“oh oppa….” I scoffed and just looked at him.
“this is ridiculous~” jaejoong said with his hand on his hips. “or hey!... I have a better idea… how about… you go find yourself a nice girl… marry her and have kids of your own! Then you can have your wife have as many as you want and you can name them after you!” jaejoong suggested.
“ay hyung… you know its hard to find someone good these days… so save me the trouble and you guys make babies for me! and besides… you and _______ make some pretty cute babies together!” he smiled.
“thank you?... you know junsu oppa… I didn’t think you were the kind of person to be so jealous over a name?...” I asked.
“I didn’t think so either but… it happened..” he shrugged.
“so… baby, what are we gonna do?” I asked directing the question to jaejoong as he was messing with the different functions on the tv.
“huh?? What??” he said finally looking at me.
“what are we gonna do?...” I asked again.
“…uhm… lets just make another baby for him…” he smirked.
“jincha?? Your not just saying that for the tv are you??” I said putting young-jae down next to his dad.
“maybe… come on honey… you know I love making babies… especially with you!” he winked.
“yah!... hush! We have guests…”
“we heard!~” they said in unison with their attention on miki.
“im not having another baby because you want a tv… to save ME the trouble, I’LL buy you a tv.”
“what do you mean?...”
“junsu oppa is gonna return the tv and ill go buy you another one so WE don’t have to have another baby” I explained.
“awww _______! Don’t be like that!... just one more is all im asking…” he pleaded.
“ah ha… ha… I don’t think so. Carrying a third child for nine months… going through birth and feeling like crap after… nooooo thank you! I say two is enough…” I said as the doorbell rang again.
“ill get it…” micky said handing miki off to junsu then getting the door.
“dong-seng ah! Pleeeease??”
“please what?” I heard teddy voices.
“oh my god… teddy oppa… your not gonna believe whats happening right now…” I said trying not to smile.
“wae?” he asked putting all the stuff he bought on the living room floor.
“junsu oppa here… wants me and jaejoong to have another baby… and name him/her after him so he bought us a brand new tv trying to bribe us” I said shaking my head.
“oh reeeaally??....” my brother said looking over to junsu. “so uh… did his bribing work?”
“for me its not… but for idiot over here… its in full effect” I said pointing to jaejoong.
“so… does that mean… you don’t want the new ipad that came out??” teddy laughed taking out the ipad from the apple bag. “I bought two so you and jaejoong don’t have to share!” he continued to laugh as micky and junsu joined him.
“not you too oppa!!” I shouted throwing a teddy bear at him.
________________________

its been a while for this one huh?? lol