Its Time! part 2

Complicated Love Special Chapters

 

Jaejoongs pov

While I was in the recording room, I looking over the lyrics of our new song. When I looked up, I saw junsu talking on the phone then his eyes widen.

“JAEJOONGIE HYUNG!!” junsu cried while running into the recording room with micky running after him.
“what?” I asked confused.
“_____ is in labor!” he screamed
“WHAT?! Already?!”
“CONGRATULATIONS! HYUNG!”

All the producers along with junsu and micky cheered for me then they sorta kicked me out of the building to go be with my wife, telling me that I can record some other day. Grinning widely, I ran over to grab my bag while taking my phone out then leaving the building. I got into my car and sat in there checking all the text messages and voice mails that chaerin left me. I have to say… even though shes younger than me by three years, chaerin can be very scary. Once, I got to the hospital, I rushed to get to my wifes room to see how she’s doing.  When I reached the room and went inside, sitting around the room was teddy, danny, chaerin, and junsu’s mom.

“hello everyone!” I greeted as I walked in closing the door behind me.

I walked over to ____ who was laying on the bed looking really tired.

“hey baby…” I whispered. “im sorry I came here so late… I didn’t have my phone with me…” i said placing a quick peck on her lips.
“its fine… just as long as you’re here now is what matters…” she said exhausted.
“you look tired honey… have you been resting?” i asked.
“I cant really sleep being like this.” she explained.

I nodded my head while grabbing a chair to sit next to her until the next step in this long process.

End of POV

I tried resting but it wasn’t as comfortable as I thought it would be. It was pretty quiet through the afternoon til night but finally my water broke and I was fully dilated.

“ahh…” I cried letting out a soft painful cry. “baby…” I said shaking jae’s hands that were in mine. “I think its time…”
“huh?!” he said quickly.

I guess I must have caught him off guard when I said that. Jae’s startled face caused everyone in the room to quickly get up and jae called for the nurse quickly.

“yes?” the nurse said as she came into the room.
“I think its time!” jae said sound excited.
“alrighty!” the nurse said. “ let me just call your primary doctor and lets get this show on the road!” she said.

My brother, chaerin and danny didn’t want to stay in the room while looking at me give birth so they stepped outside to go wait in the waiting room. The only people who stayed with me was junsu’s mom and jaejoong. In no time at all, the room was filled with five nurses and my doctor.

“okay ____...im gonna need you to push on the count of 3 ok?”

I nodded in agreement while holding jaejoongs hand with one hand and junsu’s mom with the other. The doctor counted to 3 and I started to push on the doctors count. The pain was barely noticeable because of the epidural. Between each push the doctor told me to take a rest then push some more. After 15 minutes of hardcore pushing, our son has arrived. From what I can see the nurses quickly took him to get him measured and weighed before letting me hold him. His crying filled the room while the nurses are cleaning things up.

“congratulations _____! Jaejoong! Everything with your son is a-ok and he is a healthy boy!” the doctor told us.
“thank you!” we both said as she was leaving.

Jaejoong was kissing me nonstop when he arrived.

“our son is finally here babe!” he said pecking me continuously.
“yea… finally…” I said smiling and feeling embarrassed of his actions.
“congratulations honey!” mom said placing a kiss on my cheek.
“thank you eomoni…”

I watched the two nurses cleaning him and measuring him and weighing him then wrapping him up in blanket before handing him to me. After the cleaning of the room and everything, everyone came back into the room including micky and junsu who arrived after their recording was done.

“congratulations!” they each said walking into the room.

Junsu and micky bought flowers and balloons that says “it’s a boy” with them and handed it to jaejoong.

“congrats hyung!” micky said then hugged him.
“congratulations jaejoongie hyung!” junsu then said.
“thanks guys! Thanks everyone!”

Everyone crowded around me looking at the baby who I was carrying. I stared at him and smiled for as long as I could.

“looks like the daddy!” teddy said.
“that’s a good thing! At least we know that _____ didn’t sleep with other guys!” chaerin said jokingly.
“yah…” I said weakly still.
“it better look like me…” jae said pouting. “babe… let me carry my son please…”
“sure…”

I handed over the baby to his daddy and jae started kissing him lightly and talking to him like he understands.

“hey youngjae-ah…its appa…your so cute! You have your daddys good looks. Now you can steal everyones heart away with just one look like daddy can.”

I scoffed and lightly shook my head.

“so conceited…” I said.
“oh I missed it!” a voice said coming from behind.

We all turned around and saw tiffany standing by the door way. She greeted everyone in the room and walked closer to us.

“wheres the baby?” she asked.

We all pointed at jae and it caught her by surprise.

“Oh!... hahah didn’t see him. He’s so small!” she said excitedly. “congratulations!” she said hugging jae then handing him flowers. Then leaning down to lightly hug me being careful not to hurt me.

“thanks tiffany!” me and jae said.

Everyone in the room took turns carrying baby young-jae before heading home for the night. It hasn’t even hit midnight yet but me and jae are glad that he is finally here.