Fight Round 1

Complicated Love Special Chapters

 

Next morning, arriving at work, I walked into teddy’s studio and all the boys turned to look at me.

“whooooooooaaaa!!! Look who it is!!!!” they hollered.
“wae?” I said confusingly walking in.
“come here! Come look!” Daesung smiled grabbing my arm and dragging me to the front of the computer screen.
“what are you guys looking at?” I asked looking at the screen.
“reviews and comments on big bang’s new music video you were in!” danny answered.
“ohhh…” I nodded. “why are you guys so happy though?...”
“shut up and listen!” teddy cried. “ Earlier today, big bang had released a surprise music video shocking fans all over the world, but what was even more shocking was the appearance of Teddy Park’s little sister, you Park, or now known as Kim you. Having married kim jaejoong two years ago, this is her first appearance in any music video. Not really shocking that they picked her as the leading girl in big bang’s music video. She is beautiful, she knows the boys (big bang) well and she is known to already be part of the YG Fam Bam. In the video, she acts as the boys ideal type and what they want in a girl. All in all, all six of them did a fantastic job and we hope to see more of you Park/Kim a lot more in the future” Teddy read on the kpop news website.

“whooooaaa!!!” they all teased me as I stood there smiling.
“is that people really think of me??” I grinned. “oppa! move out of the seat!” I said pushing teddy out of the chair so I can sit and read the reviews. “why do they have to double my name like that? Officially its kim but of course when jaejoong isn’t around, its park” I said scrolling down the page.
“I think you just answered your own question baby girl” GD laughed.
“I guess…” I sighed.
“all these good comments about yourself… feel good don’t you?” seungri asked.
“… not all of them are good…” I pouted. “listen to this… who the is this ?? Kissing my Top oppa! and on top of that they were lying in bed together! Im gonna kill her if I see her on the streets.” the comment read.
“Top hyung’s fans are always crazy… don’t mind it” Taeyang suggested.
“that’s right! ignore the ty comments like I do when they are about me” GD said after.
“what if they serious?” I asked.
“then my suggestion to you baby girl… is to run! Run as fast as you can!” Top laughed as the guys joined him.
“hey hey! Look at this awesome comment… this lucky ! First she got jaejoong and now she got big bang! What the ??...is this what people really think of me?...” I sadly pouted. “obviously, im a to them…” I said looking through the comments and counting how many times they called me a .
“its not that bad…” teddy said leaning on the table next to me.
“oppa… look at how many times they bashed me!” I pointed out. “and I keep seeing the words hoe, , , , and in here…all together that’s like 100+ curse words hating me” I said placing my head on my arms.

“they’re just words…they don’t really hurt you…” teddy said trying to cheer me up.
“not physically… but emotionally they do….” I said lifting my head to continue reading.
“haters gone hate baby girl…” danny said patting my back.
“thanks oppa…” I said still looking at the screen then started laughing.
“what the hell?...whats wrong with you?” teddy asked.
“listen to this… i feel bad for her actually… shes married to jaejoong. From what I know, isn’t jaejoong actually a jealous type?” the comment read. “SO TRUE!!” I laughed.
“ohh! Speaking of jaejoong… you think he watched the music video yet?” GD asked.
“I don’t know… probably not yet…” I shrugged. “but if he does… boooooy! Is he gonna be shocked by how many times I kissed Top oppa and you guys…” I said shaking my head when my phone rang.
“must be jaejoong” Teddy laughed as the guys joined.

“hello?” I answered. “… oh yes, ive made a decision…and I would like to discuss something with you if your not to busy right now…alright sir, ill be right up…goodbye…” I said hanging up.
“boss man?” teddy asked.
“yup! Gotta go!” I said bolting up from my seat and out the door.

Knocking on president yangs door, I waited for him to answer before entering.

“come in!” he shouted.
“hey boss!” I bowed walking in.
“whats up?” he said with his eyes glued to his computer screen. “actually! I have something to inform you!”
“sure… what is it?” I asked.
“I talked to a few directors and got you your first movie!!” he smiled.
“uh… wha-wha-what??”
“I got you your first movie!! And you will never guess who is the main guy!”
“uh… boss… you know, I don’t mean to be rude but you seem… to be more excited about this more than me..”
“uh…” he cleared his throat and smile disappeared. “of course! Its every boss’s dream to see their artists to debut”
“…oh… uhm, thank you very much boss!” I bowed.
“the press conference for your movie has already been scheduled for next week.” He added.
“press conference?... already??”
“of course! That’s how things work in the acting career!” he explained.
“okay…” I nodded. “but if you don’t mind me asking…whats the movie called? What genre? And who are the other actors or actresses involved?”
“the movie?... its called ‘someone other than you’. Genre is comedy romance. As for the other main characters its gonna be you, yoo in na, julien kang and as your love interest its going to be Won Bin.”
“… say…what?...” I asked stunned at what president yang just said.
“that’s riiiiight!~” he smiled. “your love interest is won bin”
“your kidding?...” I asked blankly.
“I never kid around you should know that. If that’s all, you are dismissed, I gotta be somewhere right now…” he said getting up from his desk grabbing his phone and bag.
“kamsahamnida!!” I bowed following him out the door.

He disappeared into his private elevator and I returned back to teddy’s studio. Throughout work, all day, I couldn’t help but smile at whatever I was doing. Everyone probably thought I was weird. However, after work ended, I did have a husband to return home too. If he saw me happily smiling, he would go crazy.

“ahnyeong! Young-jae! Miki! Missed mommy??” I asked with the same smile from earlier smothering their cheeks with kisses. “mommy has a secret to tell you guys before daddy gets home…” I said looking around to see if the coast was clear. “mommy… is going to be in a movie with won bin-sshi!” I happily whispered. “another secret of mommy’s is I wanted to marry him but instead,…I married your appa…darn!” I said snapping my finger. “its time like these that I wish I was still single and not married”
“baby!... im home!” jaejoong shouted coming through the front door.
“oh! anhyeong honey! im in the living room!” I said sticking the kids in their play pen. “hi!” I greeted with a peck on the cheeks.
“…whats wrong?...” jaejoong asked. “your usually not this… jumpy late at night”
“ill tell you later, eat your dinner while I give the kids a shower and put them to bed.” I smiled walking away taking the kids.

While giving them a bath, I was still smiling like an idiot. Finally putting them to bed and going to my bedroom, i saw jaejoong already in bed relaxing while his eyes were glued to the tv.

“hey baby…” I said walking to my side and sitting down.
“hey…” he answered softly.
“I got something to tell you!” i giggled.
“whats up honey?”
“today I found out something!”
“oh?.. what is it?”
“im gonna be in a movie already!”
“huh?” he said finally looking at me. “already? Did president yang just hire you as an actress?”
“yeah” I nodded. “it seems liked hes rushing things though…”
“what kind of movie?”
“comedy romance” I cheekily answered.
“comedy?? Hahahahah!” he laughed.
“waaae?? Why are you always laughing at me??” I pouted.
“im sorry babe, but… I don’t think your funny. You have no sense of humor”
“me?? no sense of humor? Your kidding right??” I asked.
“no! I swear you have no funny bone in your body!”
“… im going to sleep…” I said with a straight face turning away lying down obviously mad at him for laughing at me and saying that I have no humor.
“im just being honest with you babe… our marriage is based on honesty right?” he chuckled.
“honest?...” I turned to look at him. “honest??... fine, since your being honest with me… ill be honest with you… I never told you this but I never wanted to marry you!” I said sticking my tongue out at him for some reason.
“mwoh??”
“that’s right! I never wanted to marry you!... do you know who I wanted to really marry??... I really wanted to marry WON BIN!” I emphasized.
“WON BIN??” he exclaimed.
“that’s right! WON BIN!” I repeated.
“why him??”
“because that man is gorgeous, his body is smoking hot and hes just overall y!”
“so why didn’t you marry him then huh??”
“back then I couldn’t because I was just a nerd working at YG as mechanical help!... but now, as an official YG actress… I might just do that!”
“oh really??!... okay, you go ahead and do that!”
“maybe I will!”
“won bin is a really busy man! So how in the hell are you ever gonna get close to him??” he jealously asked. “your not thinking about kidnapping him are you??”
“no stupid!... that movie president yang got me in… won bin is the main guy character!”
“your joking!” he laughed again.
“fine… don’t believe me. but when you see my press conference being aired, with me standing next to won bin, be prepared to soak it all in!” I said angrily turning away as he was silent.
___________________________

you guys!!!~ jaejoong is releasing one of his songs off his first solo
album called one kiss on the 8th of this month! yay! im so excited!!!