No One Else But Me

Complicated Love Special Chapters

 

At the dinner table, hardly touching my food and just staring down at it, jaejoong called me to get my attention.

“babe?...babe?” he said waving his hand in front of my eyes. “helllooooo???”
“…what??” I answered finally coming back to my senses.
“whats wrong? Your not eating my cooking. Does it taste bad?” he asked feeding our kids.
“no no… its not that, I was just… thinking about something…”
“what is it?”
“… honey, you know I love you right?”
“of course” he grinned. “…why?” he then asked narrowing his eyes at me.
“well…” I started explaining what happened to me this morning at work.

                                                ****flash back****

In the conference room, me and teddy were invited to join president yang, big bang and the directors to listen in on the plans for a new music video they are shooting in the next couple days.

“tomorrow, we are shooting GD’s solo and daesungies solo first then the next day, seungri and taeyangs and the last day will be TOPs.” The president re-announced.
“yes boss” big bang replied with a nod.
“excuse me president yang?” the director interrupted. “… we still need a love interest for TOP since he is our main character of the music video.”
“that’s right…” the president said thoughtfully. “uh… ill see if I can get yoo in na or one of the other girls and ill let you know as soon as I can” the president responded.
“alright” the director nodded.
“okay… everyone dismissed.” The president said standing up grabbing his papers with him.

I got up along with teddy to followed him out but instead,” ______!” president yang shouted at me causing me to jump a bit. “y-y-yes boss?” I nervously asked. “meet me in my office right now” he said strictly then walked out without looking at anyone.

“damn baby girl what did you do??” danny asked.
“i don’t know…” I shrugged then immediately left the room following president yang to his office as he took his private elevator and I took the other one. “…what did I do?” I thought to myself. When the elevators opened, I walked out and headed for the president’s office. I got off about the same time as him so as I was getting closer to the door, the more my heart was beating. “… What did I do??” I panicked to myself over and over again.

We walked in and I watched as he walked over to his big chair behind his desk as I stood in front of it going crazy thinking about what I did. Im usually a good kid who listens but if this is about me stealing ramyun from the kitchen to bring home then, “_______” he said staring me down interrupting my thoughts. “… im sorry sir! I didn’t mean too its just that the ramyun here tastes so much better than the ones that jaejoong buys!” I bursted suddenly.
“what?...what on earth are you talking about?”
“… uh.. I mean… what were you gonna say sir?” I asked as he just continued to stare at me. “is there something wrong with my face?” I asked placing my hands on my cheeks.
“yes… something is very wrong with it” he answered.
“ohh?...” I whined. “why?” I pouted worrying about my face.
“… I don’t know why I didn’t notice this before”
“wae?...”
“your face… is pretty” he said suddenly.
“e-excuse me?” I stuttered. “did he just say that?” I thought. “im pretty?” I asked him.
“yes…” he confirmed.
“uhm…thank you?”

If you know president yang like we do, he isn’t the type of guy who praises a person for their looks all the time which is why hes starting to freak me out.

“was there something you want sir?”
“yeah, I called you in here for a reason _______. I want to ask you about big bangs music video shoot.”
“okay?... what about it?”
“what do you say about being in the music video as Top’s love interest?”
“HUUUH?? ME?? IN A MUSIC VIDEO??” I cried out of shock. “…sorry…” I apologized for being too loud. “…well boss… I don’t know. The only videos ive ever been in is our family videos and jaejoongs personal camera….” I said trailing off into a whisper. “uh h!... I mean ME?? IN A MUSIC VIDEO??”
“yes. You know the boys, you’ve been around them as long as your brother has. And this is last minute and I need a girl for the music video.”
“…but boss! You said that you were gonna get yoo in na unni to do it” I tried to reason.
“yes but yoo in na is busy with her drama and so are the other girls so that leaves you” he pointed.
“… is it okay not to do it?” I asked with a smile.
“nope!” he coolly answered. “you’re gonna be in this music video and no is not and was not an option either” he said folding his arms.
“but bosss!~” I complained.
“you have no choice kim ________.”
“im still a park when jaejoongs not around” I said randomly.
“oh! so are you saying that your not married to kim jaejoong?? your husband?? You don’t want his last name??”
“no no no” I said shaking my head. “at work, im _______ park  but at home, im kim __________”
“well whatever you want your name to be, im sure jaejoong wouldn’t like it if he heard what you just said.”
“oh no… please don’t tell him.” I begged with my hands together.
“nope! Too late! Im calling him right now to tell him” the boss said taking out his phone.
“noooooo!~” I cried falling to my knees and making my way over to his desk. “im sorry! fine! ill be in the music video don’t call him!” I begged when he showed me his phone screen.
“director seo?” I read on the calling screen. “ohh damn… touché boss… touché….” I said getting up off my knees as he started laughing.
“director seo?... ceo yang! I found you a girl for the music video. Yep… she’ll be on set tomorrow and all the days of the shoot.” The boss said talking to the director.

When he got off the phone with the director, I stood looking at the boss with a neutral face.

“…uh, so why did you ask me about being in the music video when you were gonna make me be in it anyway?” I asked suddenly.
“… I don’t know…” he shrugged. “because im your boss and… I have that kind of power over you” he smiled.
“… lucky…” I huffed.
“alright, your dismissed. A van will be over at your house in the morning to take you to the set. When you arrive tomorrow, they will tell you what to do so don’t worry about a thing! Don’t be late!~” he grinned at me as I walked out of his office and back to the studio with teddy and the rest of the guys.

“this is such balls!!” I said barging in kicking the floor.
“what happened?? you fired??” teddy asked.
“no! the boss wants me to be in big bangs music video as Top oppa’s love interest.”
“MWOH!!!???” the guys bursted out.
“why you?” danny questioned.
“he told me all the other girls were busy and I was the only one left” I answered.
“I guess its not such a bad idea…” GD nodded walking around me. “and baby girl your not bad looking!” he said then throwing his arm around my shoulders as  top walked over.
“that’s right baby girl, im glad that a friend like you is my love interest and not some hot fine looking model” Top smiled.
“…wow…is that supposed to make me feel better?” I asked sarcastically.
“im just kidding” top laughed throwing his arm around my other shoulder.
“I promise it will be fun on the set _______” GD said holding out his pinky as I hooked it with mine.
“alright…” I lightly smiled. “… it cant be that bad right? its my first time being in a music video. Its not like the music video has kissing scenes. They’re not gonna make me kiss my friends right?” I giggled as everyone stayed quiet. “…what?” I then asked.
“obviously you haven’t seen the outline of the shoot” teddy said throwing a stack of papers on the table in front of me as I picked it up.

“pages 2, 5, 8, 10, 12, 17, 20 and… 25. Check it out” teddy snickered as he turned away in his chair.

I turned to each page and it consists of me touching and kissing top oppa.

“I like page 17… where they lay in bed, cuddling and kiss each other” danny then mocked.
“yah! Is this for real?? Im gonna have to hug and kiss top oppa??”
“why you say it like it’s a bad thing?” top pouted.
“well… its not! its just… im married…to-”  
“the most jealous freak of the universe” the guys stated together.
“what?? I was gonna say jaejoong but… you guys think hes a jealous freak of the universe??” I asked but no one answered. “Hello?? Answer me! is that what you guys think of my husband??”

                                                ***end of Flash back***

 

When I finished explaining to jaejoong about what happened this morning, excluding the part about the last name and the part where the boys think my husband is a jealous freak of the universe, he was completely speechless.

“…so what your saying is…your lips…that are supposed to belong ONLY TO ME is gonna touch seung hyun lips??”
“…yeah…” I nodded.
“and your okay with that??”
“well… yeah… its not like I had a choice babe…” I answered him. “the boss sorta threatened me” I added.
“alright… that’s cool. Whatever. its fine. its not like your gonna marry him after right? since your already married to the most handsomest iest man in the world. I mean you’ll still be mine after the shoot is over” he smiled.
“of course baby…” I smiled back. “but uh… did I tell you that there’s a bed scene too?” I cutely said looking at him as he stopped feeding out kids and stared at me.
“like a full out bed scene or a lay in bed type thing??....”
“just lying in bed… hugging and… kissing…” I clarified.

After telling him that, his face expression changed completely.