Special Chapter 1

Complicated Love Special Chapters

 

“OPPA!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.
“hold on baby were almost there!” jaejoong cried.
“aaaaahhhh!! I cant take it anymore! Hurry!! AAHHHH!!!”

After 10 minutes of screaming and struggling with the pair of jeans, we stopped and gave up.

“sorry babe” jaejoong said.
“aaahh!” I whined. “damn it! This is all your fault!” I cried falling on the bed.
“babe… as your husband now… its my job.” He said smiling laying next to me.
“job?! I don’t think it’s a job. Its cause you wanted too!” I complained.
“well… it was our honeymoon. What else were we suppose to do?” he smirked.
“I hate you… what the heck am I suppose to wear now? My jeans don’t fit me, my dresses are too small…”
“its only dinner at your brothers place why does it matter on what you wear?” jae said.
“it doesn’t matter what I wear… im just mad that nothing fits meeeee!!” I whined again.
“just wait six more months then you can fit everything like you use to”
“six months is too loooong! Dinner is in 45 minutes!!”

Jae moved his head to my stomach and started talking to it.

“awww its ok baby, mommy didn’t mean it. What she meant was she cant wait to meet you in six months…” jae said caressing my stomach and smiling.

Its been three months since me and jae got married and now we are expecting our first child. Today was my brother teddy’s birthday and what he wanted to do on his birthday was have a nice family dinner at his house with his big bang danny and me and jae. Like expected, I knew that this night would turn into a problem because I cant fit into any of my clothes.

“im just a big fat fatty that cant fit into her clothes anymore. I guess ill just wear a big bed sheet to go to dinner.” I cried.
“oh hey! Babe! I got an idea…” jae said getting up off the bed and ran into the closet.

A few minutes later he came walking out with a pair of his sweat pants and one of his regular tshirt.

“maybe you can fit my clothes” he said handing me the clothes. “ my size clothes is a little bigger than yours so hopefully you fit it.” He smiled.
“aaaah! Im so fat! I have to wear my husbands clothes!” I cried falling on my back on the bed.
“baaaabe…stop… your not fat. Your just pregnant with our baby” he smiled delightfully. “your not even that big. Your really small for being three months pregnant.”
“your just saying that cause your my husband!” I cried.
“no im saying it because I love you honey… now try on my clothes. If they fit… then were good to go to dinner if not then… maybe you do have to have a bed sheet.”
“aaaaaaaahhhhh!” I cried even more. “I hate you!”
“wow being pregnant sure does make you crankier than before…”
“im not cranky!”
“okay okay…im sorry. Now try it now.”

I stared at him pissed off when he sat down on the bed and comforted me.

“im sorry…” he whispered hugging me. “everything will be okay honey trust me…hmmm?” he said then kissed me.
“….fine… ill change…”

I got undressed with jae sitting on the bed and put on his clothes. Surprisingly… they fit and comfortable. I looked at him and smiled as he got up from the bed hugged me again.

“what did I tell you?” he smiled.
“they fit!” I said kissing him on the cheek. “oh… and just so you know… your not getting this back…” I said walking away from him.
“but! I wear those for dance rehearsals and stuff!” jae complained following me to the kitchen.
“well sorry! You better go buy new ones cause these are miiiine!” I sang after grabbing my keys and bag and walked out the door.

Jae followed me outside and got into my car and I drove to my brothers for dinner. When we got there, there were a 6 cars parked outside. I figured out whose cars they were when we went inside. My brother opened the door and let us in and I saw danny, gd, top, seungri, daesung and taeyang. Everyone greeted me when we arrived and they all approached me and jae as teddy closed the door.

“heeey! Baby girl!” they all greeted.
“hi” I smiled.
“hey guys…happy birthday hyung” jae said to teddy.
“thanks bro” teddy smiled.
“happy birthday oppa!” I said hugging him. “so whens dinner? Im starving!”
“when the chef is done cooking.” Teddy laughed. “how is my niece or nephew today?” teddy said with his head close to my stomach.

Everyone crowded around and took turns touching my stomach. It was like I was carrying a trophy with me everywhere and everyone wanted to see it. When the chef was done preparing dinner and served us, we sat down at the table and ate while having many different conversations until one in particular caught every ones attention. Before everyone joined the conversation was between me teddy and jae.

“so baby sis… what are you going to name my niece or nephew?” teddy asked.
“mmm… I don’t know… but I do know that I want him or her to have an American name though.” I said stuffing my face.
“American? But our baby is Korean honey…”
“and?” I questioned jae.
“I want our baby to have a Korean name…”
“I was born in the states, I want our baby to have an American name”
“yea but I was born here and I would like our babies name to be Korean.”
“uh oh! fight fight fight!” the guys at the table chanted.
“you guys didn’t talk about this yet?” danny asked.
“no time… I have work and jae has work. And lately… we’ve been really busy. When we get home, we go straight to bed.” I said.
“I wished we would have talked about this though” jae sighed.
“whatever! Our babies name will be American”
“I don’t agree with that! I want our baby to have Korean name!” jae protested.