Chapter 8

We Are Childhood Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

 

 

"Ani.. Let's go inside my house.. Let me treat your wound.." 

 

With that, Dabin finally drags Yixing into her house. Her parents aren't at home as they're still at the hometown and by looking at her quiet house she knows that her brother probably has slept.

 


She brings Yixing to the kitchen and asks him to sit at one of the chairs before she goes to the cabinet taking the first aid kit to treat Yixing's wounds. Yixing on the other hand, just sits silently watching Dabin moves around to wash her hands. He bites his lips when Dabin sits in front of him and eyes her taking a cotton to wipe the flowing blood from his elbow. 

 


"Ouch!" Yixing winces in pain and pulls his hand away when Dabin accidentally presses on his wounds.

 


"Sorry.." Dabin muffles looking at Yixing before she takes his hand again to wipe off his almost dry blood. This time she wipes his elbow carefully and slowly not wanting to hurt him again. Yixing only stares at her as she looks too focus on treating his wounds. She even bites her lips and she always does it whenever she focuses on doing something. Knowing Dabin for over 10 years, he already knows her habits.

 


"Next time don't injure yourself for me.. You always injure yourself for me.. I feel bad.." Dabin says while taking the third cotton. She needs to clean the wounds first before putting the iodine on. To be honest, Yixing doesn't even listen to her as he only stares at her face.

 


"It's because I love you.. I really do.." He says mentally not daring to say it in front of Dabin. He knows Dabin never had a boyfriend and he can't simply confess to her as Dabin has mentioned countless time that he's her bestfriend.

 


When Dabin feels someone stares at her, she lifts her head up and stops treating Yixing's wounds when he looks at her. She clears and both of them look away before she focuses treating the wounds again. But deep inside of when heart, she feels her heart wants to explode. Touching Yixing's hand doesn't help too and Yixing notices it when she shivers. They used to hold each other hands but it's too awkward now. 

 

"Why are you shivering ?" Yixing asks with his lower voice more like whisper and Dabin swears she feels nervous with Yixing in the kitchen. Just the two of them. It's quite late and it's so quiet.

 


"Huh ? Ani.. Maybe because it's cold.." Dabin answers avoiding Yixing's eyes. She bites her lips again when she hears Yixing sighs before he speaks up. 

 

 

"It's cold and here you are.. Wearing skirt.. How many times do I've to tell you don't wear skirt ? Wear pants.. And your high heels.." He stops before speaking again.

 


"If you were in a situation like just now, how can't you run with your freaking high heels ?"

 


"Xing.. My skirt isn't that short.."

 


"What if you sit and you accidentally show your legs ?"

 


Here he is. Keep nagging like an ahjumma. Dabin rolls her eyes hearing to his nags and takes another cotton before she wipes his wounds a little bit hard. 

 


"Ouch! What was that for ?" Yixing asks and winces in pain. He wants to pull his hand from Dabin but the girl is too fast to pull it back. 

 

"Sorry.. The blood wouldn't come out from your skin.. So I had to use my energy to take it off.." She bluntly says making Yixing looks at her in disbelieves. She does it purposely as it's too awkward earlier. She notices Yixing is looking at her. 

 


"Xing.. Have you eaten ?" Dabin as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter