Chapter 30

We Are Childhood Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30

 

"Does Yixing treat you nicely, Dabin ah ?" Mrs. Zhang asks her daughter in law when they are in the kitchen after having dinner at Yixing's parents' house. 

"Yes, Maa.. He will buy me food whenever I ask him.." Dabin replies with a bitter smile when her mother in law doesn't look at her. 

"He is ? I'm glad to hear that.. He should take care of you and our grandchildren.." Mrs. Zhang says with a happy tone. She, her husband and Dabin's parents were extremely happy with the news they would be getting grandchildren when Yixing and Dabin broke the news. 

Of course they were surprised of getting a grandchild soon but hearing two babies are on their way makes them extra surprise plus happy. 

Yixing and Dabin went to their parents' house to visit them. It became their weekly routine to visit them. Usually the mothers will prepare delicious food for Dabin. 

"Aigoo.. Of course Yixing treats her well.. In fact, he's willing to buy anything for the mother of his babies, right Dabin ?" Dabin's mother says as she elbows her daughter which makes Dabin smiles lightly and nods. 

"Just tell Mama and Eomma anything you wanna eat okay ? We will cook for you.." Mrs. Zhang says and pats Dabin's belly. Her belly is growing days by days and carrying twins makes her belly more visible.  

"Dabin ah.. Why don't you rest hmm ? It's okay.. Eomma and you Mama can handle this.." 

"It's okay, Eomma.. It's not something that I can't do it.. Besides.. I cannot pamper myself.. It's psychology. I need to fight this.."

 

****


"Where's Dabin ?" Mrs. Zhang asks her son after they sent Dabin's parents. She is looking at her son and is waiting for him to close the door. 

"Upstairs.." 

"Sit here.. Mama wants to talk to you.." Mrs. Zhang says with a stern voice making Yixing gulps down his saliva. He always nervous whenever his mother uses that tone. He takes a sit across his parents. 

"Is Dabin fine ?"

"Hmm ? Just like that.." Yixing says but his mother looks at him like she's is ready to throw her bomb. 

"Did you say something wrong to Dabin ? Or did you do anything ?" This time Yixing lifts his head and bites his lower lips. His parents are looking at him like he has done something. 

"Dabin looks sad.. She ate a little just now.. What did you do ?" 

 

Flashback


Dabin kept tossing around as she couldn't sleep. She couldn't sleep but her husband who was next to her was sleeping soundly with a package of snoring. She placed her hand on top Yixing's hand that was hugging her while looking at the ceiling of their room. 

She is hungry. Indeed. 

She accidentally scrolled down her SNS just before they went to sleep and accidentally looked at a picture of samgyetang. 

Yes. 

She wants samgyetang. 

She wants chicken.

Their babies are asking for chicken.


Dabin then looked at her husband and was debating with herself whether she could wake her husband up or not. He was sleeping soundly and she did remember that he had a long and tiring day. 

"Babies.. Mommy is hungry.. Should we wake Daddy up and buy us samgyetang ?" Dabin asked her babies as if they could give their answer and her tummy. She tried to shrug it off by closing her eyes but failed. She wanted to eat s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter