Chapter 37

We Are Childhood Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 37

 

 

Today is our last day in Jeju. We will take an afternoon flight to Seoul tomorrow. Jeju will be missed. We love Jeju Island so much though. Even though it is just Jeju, it creates memories between us. To make it more memorable, we are creating memories with our Sheep who are going to be born in a few months more. 

We did not go to visit much as my wife complained about her tiredness and I also did not want to tire her much. We only went to souvenirs shops to buy gifts for our family and friends.

We enjoyed our babymoon and we had so much fun. Especially the fun in our room. I was blessed these four days by my dear wife. My wife seemed like she enjoyed too. 

I'm not complaining though. Who wouldn't love making love with their own wives ? 

I stand up in panic when I hear my wife's screams. I enter our bedroom and my eyes are searching for my dear wife. I become more panic when hearing her cries. 

"Baby ?"

Dragging my feet to the bathroom nervously, I then look at my wife who is standing in front of the mirror while  pulling her nightdress up. It shows her protruded tummy and she looks at me with her crying face. 

"Why, baby ?" I ask my wife. My hands are making their ways to her wet cheeks and are trying to wipe her tears off. 

"Bei, what is this ? It looks ugly. I just noticed this." My wife continues crying as she shows her tummy. It has one dark line across her tummy. Actually I had been noticed since last night during our love making but I didn't want to spoil the mood so I just shrugged it off. It is getting darker and I do not want to add her anger. 

It doesn't ugly though. I read a few online articles  that it is called nigra line. That is common in pregnancies. Besides, it will disappear as soon as she gave birth. 

"Hey. No it is not ugly, baby." I coax her but she pushes me away. She tries to check it herself but due to her tummy getting bigger she finds it is hard to look at with her own eyes. 

"Lie! It is. Look!" She snaps and shows the line through the mirror. 

"No baby. I don't find it ugly at all. It is common in pregnancies by the way. It's called nigra line. You can ask Mama or Eomma."

"Bei, is there any cream that will make this ugly line disappear ? Buy it for me please." She says trying to divert my attention and tugs on my shirt like a kid. I cup her face and look at into her eyes. I want her to be confident with her body changes right now. It is all about our Sheep. I still find her y and beautiful. Or even more. 

"Hey. Listen, baby. You are still pretty to me. I am the one who will look at you. Forever. Not others."

"But---" 

I cut her words with my kiss before we pull away. 

"No buts. My wife is beautiful. Forever." 

 


*******

"Mama cook all of these for you, Dabin ah. Eat a lot." Mama says as she sits down making Dabin looks at all the dishes with her chopstick inside . The food cooked by Mama are her favorite. It looks delicious but I know she hesitates. There is no way she will reject when it comes to food. 

"Maa." 

Our parents look at my wife when she calls Mama with her  raised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter