Chapter 17

We Are Childhood Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17

 

"Don't hit my wife!" 

 

Yixing says and pulls Dabin close to him hugging her tightly as he's protecting her. The newlyweds are being 'attacked' by their friends as soon as the couple arrived at their table to greet their friends. 

 

"Oh wife now ?" Jongdae mocks and raises his eyebrows at the same time. Dabin and Yixing just look at their friends who are giving a judging look to them. 

 

"You even didn't tell us you're together.. How could you.." Kang Nara says with her sad voice. Dabin and Yixing are her friends but they keep it from her. Furthermore, they have been friends for years. 

 

"We work together and you always visit him at the office.. But I know nothing.. Just wow!" This time Chanyeol says and they don't let the newlyweds to explain earning pouts from Dabin. Yixing then pulls then he chair for her and they both sit with their friends's eyes are still on her and her husband. 

 

"First.. I'm sorry.. We are sorry.." Yixing starts the talk and looks at his and Dabin's friends one by one. He stops for a while and takes Dabin's hand to be held earning looks from them. 

 

"We decided to keep it first.. Actually we are going to tell all of you including our families as soon as I proposed to her.. But yeah.. Things got harder.." Yixing says and looks at his wife when feeling she presses his hand to comfort him. 

 

"So that's why you reject me years ago ?" Lee Bona asks making Yixing and Dabin to look at her. Dabin especially bites her lips as she looks down to her lap. 

 

"Hmmm.. B-Bona ya.. I'm sorry.." Dabin says looking at the flower on her lap. She knows she might hurt her and that's why she doesn't have courage to lift her head. It's like they have committed sins. Both Dabin and Yixing lift their heads as soon as they heard Bona's laughs. Of course the two have a confused face when seeing their friends start to laugh. 

 

"Aigoo.. I'm not mad.. I didn't have feelings for Yixing anymore.. Besides, you guys are my friends and I know you two like each other.." Bona explains making Dabin to carve her smiles as soon as Bona touches her hand. 

 

"You guys hide it so well huh ?" Jongdae once again mocks making all of them burst into laughters. 


"We just recently confessed to each other.. It's only few months since we dated right, baby ?" Yixing tells them earning "yucks" faces from their friends when he addresses Dabin as baby. 


"Oh my God! Stop this.. It's disgusting.." Nara exclaims while having a totally disgusted face. The newlyweds only look at their friends who have the same expression as Nara. 

 

"What ?" Dabin confusedly asks while leaning on her husband's shoulder making Bona takes the tissue and tosses towards the couple. 


"Stop this 'baby' thing.. Gosh! It's really weird.." Bora complains as she hugs her arms earning smirks from the newlyweds. 

 

"Why ? I sometimes call her 'Bee'.." Yixing defends himself still earning disgusted faces from their friends. 


"What did you call him ?" Chanyeol asks Dabin pointing at Yixing making  their friends anticipate her answer. 

 

"Bei.." Dabin muffles but it's enough for their friends to hear and turns around to face her husband before the two share a kiss on the lips. 

 

"Stop it you two!" 

 

"Yah!"

 

"Ewwww"

 

"Bei ? Oh my God! Give me water.. Ppalli.." Bona suddenly says  and thumps her chest as she needs to breath to which Jongdae quickly grabs a glass of water for her to be drank. 

 

"Even though it's a shock news but we are happy for you guys.. How dare you both didn't tell us that your dating.. Tskk.." Nara speaks on behalf of them and chuckles when seeing Dabin already bites on her lower lips. 

 

"I'm sorry.. We are planning to tell you guys actually after I proposed to her but we were shocked by the news we are going to be arranged with someone we don't know.." Yixing once again explains still holding on his wife's hand to comfort her since her hand is trembling. 

 

"I'm sorry , Bona ya.. I'm sorry , Nara ya.. We used to share everything but I didn't tell you about my relationship.." Dabin adds making the two girls look at each other and smile. 

 

"It's okay.. What important is now you guys are happily married..I know there's something with you guys since we were still in school.." Bona finally says and gives her smiles. 

 

"Back then none of you wanted to confess but believe me.. We all know you two actually liked each other but denied every time we teased you guys.." This time, Jongdae speaks earning warm smiles from all of them.

 

"Be happy and don't fight often.. We, the uncles and aunties can't wait for the arrival of your babies.." Chanyeol teases the husband and wife making the two's cheeks red as tomatoes while the friends high-five as they agree with Chanyeol. 

 

"Mwoya.." 

 

"Xing ah.. Dabin ah.." Both Yixing and Dabin together with their friends turn to the voice who's calling. 

 

"Let's take family pictures.." Mrs. Zhang tells the newlyweds making they stand up from the hair getting ready for family portraits. 

 

"You guys should join us too.. We plan this together right ?" Dabin's mother, Mrs. Choi says making all of them laugh excluding the newlyweds who have confused faces. 

 

After they have done taking a bunch of photos, Dabin and Yixing's friends excused themselves to go home. They wish the two a happy marriage and they even tease them to get pregnant as soon as possible to which Dabin flustered. She's so nervous thinking of tonight since her friends keep teasing her and her husband. 

 

"Let's go, baby.." Yixing says offering his hands to get out of the hotel room after they have changed their clothes to a shirt and a pair of jeans. The two together with their families are heading back to their home and the clock shown it's 5.45 in the evening. 

 

Throughout their journey to home, Yixing can't hide his excitement thinking that Dabin, the woman he loves so much aside from (his mother of course) is his wife now. He keeps kissing her hand with Dabin is leaning her head on his broad shoulder. 

 

Arriving at home, all the family members are gathering at Yixing's house including Yixing and Dabin. They are sitting in the living room and are waiting what the family want to talk about. 

 

"Firstly, we all want to tell you, Yixing and Dabin, that all of these are planned by us.." Mr. Zhang starts talking but the newlyweds are still calm down wanting to hear more. 

 

"Actually, we all know you and Yixing are together.. We were so happy that finally you two have confessed to each other and be a couple even though you guys didn't tell us.." Mrs. Choi tells the truth making Dabin looks at her lap feeling guilty for not telling and not sharing the good news to her parents. 

 

"I'm sorry.." Dabin muffles making all of them laugh. 

 

"It's okay, Dabin ah.. We are the one who should say sorry.. Because you guys didn't tell us the truth, so after discuss with your mother, we would like to prank you and Yixing.." Mrs. Zhang exclaims and once again the hall is filled with laughters but frowns on the newlyweds' faces. 

 

"We were told that you guys were caught by Yixing's parents and to be honest, they already knew about your relationship before you we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter