Chapter 27

We Are Childhood Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27

 

"I AM THE MANNNNNNN! WOOOOHOOOO!!"


Dabin cannot hold herself from laughing when seeing Yixing's reaction about their baby as soon as Yixing puts her on the ground while hugging her shoulder. He looks extremely happy despite of his tears. It's happy tears. He cannot lift his head from looking at the sonogram and the pregnancy test. 

"Oh my God.. I still can't believe it.." He says and kisses the side of Dabin's head. She suddenly stops smiling when something hits her. 

She is going to gain weight after this and the thought of sharing her husband with someone else makes her scared. Look. It's not that she is not happy but Yixing will pay more attention to their baby as soon as he or she is born. Yixing used to pamper her with his attention and she is scared. 

"I am going to tell our parents!" Yixing says with a happy voice cutting off Dabin's from thinking. 

"Our parents ---" Dabin's words are cut off by Yixing's kisses as he dials his parents' number. He looks extremely happy to break the news but Dabin bets he doesn't have any single idea that their parents were already informed about her pregnancy. 

"Maa! I am going to be a father soon!" Yixing tells his mother with his excited face but soon his excited face changed into a blank face which makes Dabin look away as she knows her mother in law probably told her husband about the baby. 

"I was going to tell you that they already knew about it.. They were in the hospital that day.." Dabin says while touching her husband's hand as soon as he hung up the phone. 

"You didn't tell me you fainted.." Yixing muffles and touches his wife's hand. He was away and did not have any single idea that his wife was hospitalized. He felt bad. He was not around that time. 

"Sorry.." Dabin says with a pout which makes Yixing looks at her before he smiles. He then tightens his grip holding his wife's hand  and speaks. 

"It's okay.. What important is, you are fine.. You and our baby are fine.."  He ends his words by kissing Dabin's hand and her tummy. Dabin tries to be positive. She is sure Yixing will treat her nicely and evenly when their baby is born. She changed her mind when seeing Yixing's happy face. In fact, she already loves their baby and will always do. He looks so happy and cannot stop kissing her cheek as well as her tummy. 

 

********


The husband and the wife woke up up early today. More that Yixing woke up early due to his morning sickness and followed by his wife. His morning sickness is getting worst day by day. Just this week, he was absent from his work twice. 

He could not eat anything other than rice and soup but that wasn't it. He would throw up after he finished eating. It was different from his wife. Dabin could eat anything and of course she was anticipating to have morning sickness but seemed like it went to her husband. She mostly eats chicken and she really enjoys her pregnancy. 

Yixing would get anything she craved for even in the middle of night. Whenever they went to visit their parents, they would always cook her healthy food and would always serve her fresh fruits. Her mother in law recently got her vitamins and maternal milk while her mother keeps on reminding her not to forget taking them and gives the young parents fresh fruits for her grandchild. 

"Where are you going, baby ?" Yixing asks when he notices his wife is walking to the door of their bedroom. 

"To cook breakfast.. What do you want to eat ?" 

"No.. No.. No cooking allowed.." Yixing shakes his head and stands up from their bed before he makes his way to Dabin. There is no way he is going to let Dabin cook.

"You rest, baby.. I will cook for you.. What do you want ?" Yixing says as he drags his wife to the bed and makes her sit. Ever since they found out they were expecting, Yixing bans Dabin to do house chores. He doesn't want to tire her out and their mothers always remind him to take care of Dabin since she is in her first trimester which she needs to be extra careful. 

"But, you look too weak.." She cuts him off.

"I am fine.."


******

The couple finally decide to have breakfast at one of the cafes near their apartment since Yixing suddenly said he craved for a big breakfast. He is the one who always craves for the food. They are going t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter