Chapter 10

We Are Childhood Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

 

 

"Yah! What's with the happy face ? You look happy everyday.." Yixing colleague, Chanyeol asks looking at the smiling man over his desk. Chanyeol is Dabin and Yixing's friend that has been accepted to work at the same company as Yixing. The two are having coffee before they start working.

 


"Ne ? What ? We need to be happy and always smile.. You too okay ?" Yixing says and takes his coffee to be drank. How can he could not be so happy if Dabin always texts him with cheesy messages. He doesn't know that Dabin can be so cheesy in relationship. They text and call each other everyday even though their houses are next to each other. 

 

 

"Ani.. You don't look this happy before this.. You simply give your smile but not this smile.. I notice you always text with someone these days.. Are you dating ?" Chanyeol asks again and as in cue, Yixing's phone lit up indicating there's a text message. Yixing grabs his phone not wanting to be seen by Chanyeol but it's too late as that guy already peeked at his phone before he could grab it. 

 


    "마이 베이비 부" (My Baby Boo)

 


"My Baby Boo ? Oh my God.. Are you dating ?" Chanyeol asks with his loud yet excited voice earning looks from the other customers. Yixing bows his head as the sign of apology of making noise even though it's not him who's making the noise. He then looks at Chanyeol who's still excited and puts his phone inside his pocket making a mental note to check it later without this giant. 

 


"Yah you.." Yixing makes a hiss and threatens to hit that giant. Chanyeol backs away while still having his teasing smile. 

 

"Yah! Since when ?" He asks Yixing while punching his arm. Yixing looks at him and takes a sip of his coffee before he speaks. 

 


"What since when ?" The man still acts like nothing's happened. 

 


"Aey.. Come on.. Does Dabin know about this ?" 

 


"Huh ? Does she need to know ?" Yixing answers totally like a jerk making Chanyeol looks at him in disbelieve.

 

"Woah.. Jinjja.. Aren't you and Dabin  bestfriend forever ? Everything she does, you'll know and it's vice versa.." Chanyeol asks looking a little bit surprise. He knows how well Dabin and Yixing's friendship. They're like conjoined twins that can't be separated at all. 

 


"Not everything I do, I need to report to her.. Bro, please.. We're men after all.." Again, Yixing says arrogantly making Chanyeol looks at him. 

 


"I'm gonna tell Dabin soon.. You wait there.." Chanyeol threatens his friend earning a smug smile from the man. 

 

 


**

 


 
   From: 섹시 립스 (y Lips)


•Eodi ?


   
    To: 섹시 립스 (y Lips)

•Office.. I'll see you later at the      rooftop ne ? IMY

 

     From: 섹시 립스 (y Lips)

•arasseo.. Miss you too :) Pizza or chicken, baby ?

 

     To: 섹시 립스 (y Lips)

•you..

 

Dabin laughs silently after she sends the message. She wants to . She stops typing on her keyboard and looks at her phone. 

 


      From: 섹시 립스 (y Lips)

•baby~~


Dabin giggles seeing Yixing's message as she could hear his whining voice. She bites her lips typing on the message. 

 


      To: 섹시 립스 (y Lips)

• Bei, I don't mind.. I'll eat everything.. See you later.. I'll drive don't pick me up..

 


     From: 섹시 립스 (y Lips)

• ne ne.. Be careful.. Drive carefully.. I'll be waiting for you at the rooftop.. 

 

She smiles sweetly when reading Yixing's text. He never forgets to remind her every time she drives alone. Yixing protects her very well and she feels safe whenever she's with him. Putting back her phone on the table, she begins to focus on writing the script. She needs to send it before she goes home and she can't wait to meet Yixing tonight. 

 


"Someone is smiling widely~~" Daehyun teases her making all the people in the room including Inho laugh when seeing Dabin's red face. 

 


"Aigoo.. How is wish I have your boyfriend as mine.." Arin says and puts her palm under her chin imagining the scene. 

 


"Don't you dare unnie.. You have a husband for God's sake.." Dabin butts in making they laugh once again after Dabin attacks Arin. The older woman makes a Tchhh sound before she continues her work again. 

 

 

**

 

Mrs. Choi looks at her daughter when she wears a shirt and a pair of jeans with her hair is made into a bun.

 

"Meeting Yixing ?" The mother asks as she already knows who Dabin wants to meet at night. 

 


"Ne Eomma.." She answers and kisses Mrs. Choi's cheek before making her way to the front door. 

 


"Can't you not see him just for a day ?" Dabin's father asks after he folds up the newspaper he read. He holds his smiles when seeing Dabin gives him her frowns. 

 


"I'm meeting Yixing.. Not the other guys.." She muffles still standing by the front door. 

 


"Ara.. Ara.. Appa knows and I trust Yixing.. Go.. Send our regards to Yixing.." 

 


As soon as Mr. Oh finishes talking, Dabin runs towards her parents and gives them kisses each. She knows her parents wouldn't mind at all if she wants

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter