Chapter 24

We Are Childhood Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Those who haven't checked Chapter 23, you may check now. We are going to update three chapters this week. 

 

Chapter 24

 

 

Slowly and carefully, Dabin opens the door without any sound that might wake her husband up. She bites her lips as she carries her luggage and puts it nearby the vanity table. 

She cups laughing not wanting to be heard by Yixing when she sees him sleeping while snoring. He looks kind of messy right now without wearing his shirt. Seeing her husband, Dabin just wants to be on the bed and hugs him tightly but she needs to take a bath first. 

Even though it's 11.17 pm, she needs to take a bath no matter what. After a quick shower, Dabin takes her silk nightgown and wears her perfume. She always wears her perfume before she sleeps. 

Dabin freezes when Yixing moves in his sleep and she stands up like a statue. She sighs in relief when he does not wake up. She slowly walks to the bed and tries to sit down without waking up her dear husband. 

She does it without any sound and when she is sure that her husband will not wake up, Dabin lies down beside him and hugs him on the waist. It's so good to be in his arms after few weeks of not having him around her. She feels safe and kind of.... Happy. 

"Goodnight, Bei.." Dabin wishes her husband a goodnight and kisses his cheek before she closes her eyes tightly. 


Yixing squirms on his sleep and tries to reach for his phone to check the clock as he barely opens his eyes. He heaves a sigh when the clock shown 6.55 am in the morning. He sighs thinking that he could have slept for 5 more minutes and why he woke up early. Lol. It means that he has one more hour before the event starts. 

When he feels something strange attached to his waist, Yixing turns his head around and has a shock expression to which makes him wakes up from the bed. 

He freezes on the bed while trying to remember if he brought any women with him last night. Yixing gulps down his saliva thinking that he had done something that will make his marriage get into problems. 

In fact, he only slept with a boxer and the woman next to him wearing a nightgown that already revealing her upper chest. 

"B-Bei" 

Once again, Yixing freezes not because of a woman is sleeping next to him but because of the woman's voice. She sounds like Dabin. His wife. 

"Bei ? Your alarm.." Dabin calls as she shakes her husband's knees. She was sleeping soundly when an annoying sound of her husband's alarm awakens her. She calls him a few times but he just looks at her dumbfounded. 

Dabin finally gives up thinking that Yixing is still in daze making her to wake up and turns off the alarm instead. But something came out from her husband's mouth that makes her looks at him. 

"W-What are you d-doing here ?" 

"Seeing you of course duh.." She says with an annoyed tone and pulls the comforter to continue sleeping. He disturbs her beautiful sleep 

"Are you real ?" Once again he asks making Dabin pushes back the comforter. She wakes up before giving her husband a kiss on the cheek to make him wakes up from his reverie. 

"Feeling real or not ?"

"Y-yes ?" 

"Don't you miss me ? I missed you a lot.. Like this.." Dabin playfully says and cups her husband's face to kiss him again but she widens her eyes when Yixing attacks her for a tight hug. 

"I missed you so much.." Yixing muffles and cannot stop kissing his wife's head which earning a laugh from Dabin. Not seeing his other half for about two weeks is hard and now she is in front of him, Yixing cannot describe how he feels right now. 

"I did not expect you would fly to Singapore.." Yixing says as he hugs his wife and Dabin places her head in the crook of her husband's neck covering their lower bodies with a thick comforter.

The two are holding each other's hands and Dabin is smiling sweetly every time Yixing kisses her hand. Everything is sweet for the newlywed. Heol. 

"I missed you so much.. That's why I flew to Singapore.." Dabin honestly tells her husband and lifts her head before she gives him a peck on the lips. 

"Awww.. So sweet, baby.." Yixing compliments her and leans forward to kiss his wife again. Dabin moans when suddenly her husband's hand is massaging her left . She does not wear a bra under her silk nightgown and Yixing can feel her is hardened. 

Slowly, he pushes his wife down and gets on top of her making Dabin lies underneath him. She pinches her husband's skin when he bites her collarbone. While kissing her collarbone, Yixing's lips are moving to her neck and he stops as soon as he reaches her ear. 

"Morning exercise is the best.." Yixing muffles to his wife's ear making Dabin giggles. She arches her back to help Yixing undressing her and that's when something hits her. 

"B-Bei.. What time is it ? I remember Chanyeol told me that you guys have an important event this morning.." Dabin asks as she pushes her husband's chest. Yixing takes his phone on the nightstand beside them and puts it back after he checks the clock. 

"It's 7.16 am.."

"You will be late.." Dabin says and pushes her husband's chest as she wants to wake up but she was pushed back by Yixing.  

"We still had the time.." 

 

 

 

Dabin and Yixing are breathing heavily as soon as Yixing successfully pushes for the last time. He does not want to get up as he still has Dabin lying underneath him. 

Yixing wants to feel her more and the two are hugging each other before Yixing slowly pulls out not forgetting to reward his wife with a kiss on her forehead. 

"Thank you very much, baby.." Yixing says after he kissed her and he takes a few tissues next to him to wipe on his wife's.  He cleaned her down there while Dabin takes her husband's phone to check the clock. 

"No! Would you be so kind to shower now ? You smell bad.." She refuses another hug from her husband whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter