Chapter 13

We Are Childhood Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

 

 


"Bei.." Dabin calls her boyfriend making Yixing turns his head to look at her and looks on the road again. They just finished having dinner together at one of the fast food restaurants after Yixing picked her up from the office. 

 

"Hmmm ?"

 


"Don't you think we should tell them about us ?" She asks him looking at his side view. Even looking from the side view, Yixing is still handsome and is y. Furthermore, he just had his new haircut and it looked nice. Dabin then looks at her hand when her boyfriend grabs it while still driving. He interlaces their hands and presses it a little bit. 

 


"Are you ready to tell them ?" He asks back making Dabin looks at him. 


"I think so.. What about you ?"

 

"Hmm.. Right.. The truth is.." The man stops for a while before he talks back. 

 

" I want to tell them too.. It's not nice that I always take you out even though Eomma and Appa know.. They only know we go out as best friends not couple.." It hurts so much when they need to hide their status from everyone. He wants to proudly show her that she's his girlfriend and future wife. 

 

Dabin just listens to her boyfriend and it makes her fall for Yixing more. He always thinks about their parents in the first place. He's really a good son. 

 

"So.. When will we tell them ?" She asks him after Yixing kisses her hand. He thinks for a while before speaking. 

 

"Let's do on next week.. Maybe we bring them for a dinner.. Call, baby ?"

 

"Call, baby boy.." Dabin playfully says making her boyfriend looks at her. 

 

"What ?" 

 

"Yes.. You're my baby boy.. Who else my baby boy ?" She asks him with a silly smile. Yixing smirks after getting an idea to . 

 

"Our future son.." He spontaneously says making Dabin shuts and gulps down her saliva. When he hears nothing comes out from his girlfriend's mouth, he looks at her who still has a flustered face. 

 

"Did you hear me, baby ?"

 

"W-what ?" Dabin stutters and that makes Yixing to laugh even more. Even though it's dark, he can feel that her face is red as tomato. 

 

"Our future son.. We're gonna call him, baby boy.. Don't worry.. I don't mind if our first baby is a son or a girl.. What important is, you and our baby are healthy and safe.." He talks with a wide smile imagining his future family with Dabin. He wants to propose her right now, but of course he has a plan. 

 

"Are y-you gonna m-marry me ? Dabin hesitates to ask Yixing. 

 

"Of course.. Why ? Don't you want to marry me ?" He asks taking their hands to his lap who he's focused on driving. 

 

"A-Ani.. Don't think like that.. Of course I wanna marry you.. It's just.. Awkward talking about marriage.." She says biting on her lips while looking at her lap. They never discussed about the marriage and their future before this. It looks like her boyfriend is serious. 

 

"What awkward ? I wanna build my future with you and it'll become our future.. You know.. Waking up in the morning with you beside me and in my arms, baby.. And later, our kids jumping on the bed every morning.." Yixing says with a wide smile on his face while Dabin just looks at him smiling. 

 

"Kids ?" She asks him curiously. Yixing eagerly nods as he drives to their home. In the meantime, he changes to the left lane. 

 

"Hmm.. Kids.. Why ? You only want one kid ?" He ask her making Dabin thinks for a while. 

 

"I don't mind.. It's God's work.. How many kids do you want ?" This time, it's Dabin's turn to ask him. They are naturally talking about their future including their future children. 

 

"I don't have specific number.. It's up to you.. You're the one who'll give birth to our kids.. If you don't want many kids then it's okay.." Yixing sweetly talks and kisses his girlfriend's hand. Dabin's heart melts every time her boyfriend says "our" kids as it shows how much he wants to spend his life with her. Both of them aren't talking when Yixing turns the steering entering their housing area. He stops the car at the corner far from his and Dabin's house not wanting to be seen by their family members and pulls the handbrake. He places his left hand on the steering before lovingly looking at Dabin when she clears . 

 

"I never imagined to talk about this matter with you.." Dabin softly says with chuckles. It's been almost six months they're in a relationship but this is the first time they talk seriously about their future. 

 

"Me too.. I wish I could honestly tell you about my feelings back then when we were still in school.. Aishhh.." He muffles ruffling his hair earning soft chuckles from Dabin. 

 

"Hey.. It's okay.. What important is, now we have confessed to each other.." She comforts him as she cups his face making Yixing takes her hand on his face and holds it before he locking their hands bringing it to his mouth. He kisses his girlfriend's hand while looking at Dabin's eyes who is looking at him with a smile. They're looking at each other's eyes and are smiling like idiots. This is how people who are in love. Everything is beautiful. Everything is funny. 

 


"Are you free tomorrow after work ?" Yixing suddenly asks while still holding Dabin's hand and rubs it by using his thumb. 

 

"Yea.. Why ?" She says and puts the strand of her hair behind her ear. 

 

"Just asking.. I'm thinking to hang out at the rooftop with you.."

 

Dabin's eyes begins to lit up when her boyfriend mentions the rooftop. 

 

"Of course.. Let's hang out since the day after tomorrow is weekend.." She says with a happy face earning chuckles from Yixing.  

 

"Oh Bei.. I think I should go now.. It's late.. Bye.. Thank you for the dinner.. Love you.." Dabin says while getting her handbag. She then cups her boyfriend's face to give him a peck on the cheek but her boyfriend is fast enough to turn his face around so that it's his lips that she kisses making Dabin to look at him with a judging look.

 


"Love you too, baby.. Good night..thank you for the kiss.." He teases her earning a slap from Dabin on his arm. She unbuckles the seatbelt and gets ready to get out of her boyfriend's car and that's when Yixing gets out of the car too. He gives her smiles as he watches her safely enters her own house before he gets into his car back and drives to his own home located next to Dabin's house. 

 

 


******


Yixing bites his lips looking at his laptop as he read the report. In the mea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter