Chapter 6

We Are Childhood Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter 6

 

 

The next morning as promised, Yixing sends Dabin to her office. He waits for Dabin early in the morning and both of them are still playing their silly games. 

 

"Bin ah ?" Yixing calls and looks Dabin who's fixing her makeup before turning back to the road.

 

"Hmmm.." Dabin hums and applies a lip gloss on her lips. 

 


"What's the guy's name ?" He asks with a serious tone while driving to the KBS main building. 

 

"Inho.. Kim Inho.." 

 

"How old is he ? Younger or older than us ?" Again, he asks but his eyes are looking at the road. 

 

"Hmmm.. Older by two years.." Dabin answer and takes sweets from her handbag to feed Yixing which Yixing gladly accepts it. 

 

"Is he handsome ? What about your friends there ? Do they like him ?" 

 

"yah.. Yah.. Are you a policeman ?" Dabin asks making Yixing slightly pouts. He just wants to know. He doesn't like it when someone shows his interest for Dabin. 

 


"I just wanna know.." Yixing muffles biting his lips earning laughs from Dabin as he looks too cute of sulking.  

 

"Alright.. He has the look by the way.. But.. I don't know why I don't find him attractive at all.." She says making Yixing a little bit relieves. 

 

"Remember what to say later ?" 

 

"Okay Boss.. I remember.."

 

After half an hour the two already arrive in front of the KBS building and Yixing purposely parks his car near the entrance to be seen by the people. 

 

"Keep the flirty smile.." Yixing muffles with a smile while fixing Dabin's hair. 

 

"You're the one who's smiling like a byuntae.." Dabin muffles back and laughs before her hands are fixing Yixing's tie. If people seeing them, they would say Dabin and Yixing are very romantic and a sweet couple not knowing the exact conversation the two have.

 

"Aigoo.. Don't be surprise what I'm gonna do next.. Keep smiling.." Yixing coos as he pinches Dabin's cheeks. He then leans closer to Dabin's cheek and gives her a peck making Dabin shocks but she needs to keep her smile.

 


"Byuntae.. Don't take advantage of me.." Dabin muffles but smiles awkwardly. He purposely kisses her cheek and he can't help but to smile widely. He's very happy. 

 


"I'm not.. Remember we are acting now.." He exclaims and brings Dabin's body closer to him to be hugged. He touches her hair before releasing the hug to speak. 

 

"What time are you finished working ?" Yixing asks making Dabin looks at her watch. 

 

"Hmmm.. At 9 p.m.. I need to go home a little bit late today.. You go home first.. I'll just take the taxi later.." She tells him to which Yixing disagrees.

 

"Ani.. I'll fetch you later.. Don't take taxi.. It's dangerous.." He says to Dabin making the girl nods her head while biting her lips. She can't help but to feel happy feeling Yixing takes care of her very well. 

 

"Arasseo.. Thank you for dropping me.. See you later.." She thanks him and bids him a goodbye before going inside the building. After Dabin is nowhere to be seen and he makes sure she has gone safely, Yixing enters his car and drives to his office. 

 


Entering his office, Yixing whistles while tossing his car keys with a happy face. He feels too happy today that he could go and send Dabin to her office. He even happily greets the cleaner he meets right after he's out from an elevator.

 


"Good Morning everyone.." 

 

"Good Morning, Mr. Zhang.." His workers quickly stands up and bows towards their manager. 

 

"It's okay.. Sit down.." Yixing says and enters his room making all the workers look at each other.

 

"Why is Mr. Zhang so happy this morning ?" 

 


"Molla.." 

 


Sitting down on his leather chair, the happy man can't stop smiling widely. He admits that his heart pounding rapidly the moment he kissed Dabin's cheek just now. He doesn't know if Dabin feels the same thing but he's sure he's too happy. He clears his throat and fix his position on the chair when he hears a knock from outside. 

 


"Come in.."

 

"Mr. Zhang.. President wants to meet you.. And also.. You have meeting with President and the board of directors after tomorrow to present about your latest project.." His assistant informs him making Yixing nods and shows his OK sign.

 

"Please remind me that morning.. Thank you.." He says and takes his book getting ready to meet his President. Yixing works at one of the famous companies in Korea right after he graduated. When he went for the interview, the interviewer gave him the general manager position right away after seeing how confident he was. He's now leading the marketing team of the company and recently has been promoted to a high level due to his success. 

 

 


Back to Dabin

 


"Dabin ah.. Who is he ?" Arin asks as soon as Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter