Chapter 23

We Are Childhood Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23

 

"How about Asiana ?" Dabin talks to herself as she is searching for an airline ticket. It is during her lunch time so she takes this time to search for the ticket. 


"Asiana doesn't have flight to Singapore hmm.." Dabin muffles with a frown written on her face. 


She is going to fly from Seoul to Singapore to surprise her dear husband. Her husband that she has not met for a week. Heol. That guy does not even try to go back to Korea to meet his dear wife.


They only talk through phone calls and texts to update each other. She even made faces when Yixing told her he is missing her. Lol. 

But Dabin understands her husband's situation. His management might make him to stay longer if he and Chanyeol do not manage to complete the conference in Singapore. 


"I am gonna surprise my baby boy~ " Dabin sings along as she clicks the 'PAY' button. She is going to stay for 4 days 3 nights before going back to Korea. It is considered as their short honeymoon and just by having that thought, Dabin cannot stop smiling. She is missing Yixing so much. 


"We are newlyweds after all.." She spontaneously says as she stands up to get the printed flight booking. Dabin lifts her head from looking at the printed paper when she hears her phone is ringing. 


By just looking at the screen of her phone, it is enough to make Dabin smiles from ear to ear. 

"Maa.."


*** 


"Are you going to sleep at our house tonight ?" Mrs. Zhang asks her daughter in law making Dabin to look at her mother in law. Just now, Mrs. Zhang called her asking whenever she would like to have dinner with her. 


"Yes, Ma.. I have spent one week at Eomma's house and this week I will stay at your house, okay ?" Dabin tells her mother in law as she caresses Mrs. Zhang's hand. 

Before leaving to Singapore, Yixing did remind her about living at their parents' house. He did not want his wife to stay alone since it's quite dangerous even though they have securities in the apartment. 


"Thank you, sweetie.. At least, I have someone to talk with.. It's quite boring to talk with your father.. He didn't know how to react to my stories.." Mrs. Zhang complains about her husband only to make Dabin laughs. 


"It's okay, Ma.. Besides, Eomma told me to stay at your house this week.." 


Having two parents who live next to each other makes Dabin and Yixing to treat their parents fairly. They do not want to hurt their feelings and the two try to be fair as much as possible. 

Deep inside her heart, she knows that their parents cannot wait to have a grandchild but they choose not to tell her and her husband. She really loves that their parents did not pressure them by asking when will she get pregnant. 

Since she and Yixing got married one month ago, the topic about babies has never been brought. Dabin is glad that she and Yixing have the best parents ever. 


"Are you okay, sweetie ? You seem pale.." Mrs. Zhang worriedly asks her only daughter in law while examining Dabin's face. She looks fatigue no matter she tries to cover it by smiling. 

"I am okay, Ma.. Maybe because I am tired.." Dabin gives her weak smile as she pats her mother in law's hand softly in order not to worry her. She did feel tired and she assumes that was because of her workload. 

"It is okay.. You're going to meet Yixing in few days.." Mrs. Zhang teases her making Dabin's face red as tomatoes. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter