Chapter 25

We Are Childhood Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Those who haven't checked Chapter 23 and Chapter 24, you may check now.

 

Chapter 25

 

 

After the short drama created by Dabin, Yixing brings her to a restaurant for their dinner. She told him she wants to eat steak. 

"What do you want, baby.." Yixing asks his wife as he reads the menu given by the waiter. 

"Steak.. Well done.." 

"Make it two please.. Two orange juices.." Yixing orders for their dinner and looks at his wife's when she touches his arm. 

"Yes, baby.." 

"I want yoghurt.." Dabin says as she points at the menu. The yoghurt looks so delicious. 

"One yoghurt and a cup of strawberry ice cream please.." He adds the menu and returns the menu book. 

"I repeat your order, Sir.. Two well done steaks.. Two orange juices.. One yoghurt and a cup of strawberry ice cream.." The tall waiter reads the menu ordered by Yixing making Yixing nod. 

"Is there anything you would like to order ?" 

"No.. Thank you.." He thanked the waiter. 

He looks at Dabin when she suddenly puts her head on top of his shoulder which makes Yixing grabs his wife's hand to be held. 

If she rejected him just now, now she can walk beside him. She even hugs his arm and it makes Yixing even confused. Doesn't she smell his perfume now ?

He did ask her just now if it makes her annoyed of his smell as soon as they went out of the room, which Dabin replied by shaking her head. 

She told him she's fine and Yixing guesses he shouldn't wear his perfume and deodorant after shower.  His wife is totally weird. 

"Don't think about it.. I am fine.." He shakes their locking hands and kisses it to ease Dabin. She couldn't stop saying she felt guilty slapping her own husband. 

She did not know why she acted like that. It was out of control. Dabin is confused why she doesn't like it when it is her favorite perfume her husband used. 

"Do you want to go shopping ?" Yixing asks trying to distract her from thinking about that. He raises his eyebrows when Dabin looks at him with a pout which makes Yixing kisses her pouting lips. 

"Want to go ?" 

"Sure.. I would like to buy your birthday present.." Dabin says making Yixing smiles widely and he keeps kissing his wife's hand. 

Yixing's birthday is next week but Dabin still does not have any idea what to buy for her husband. She is always clueless when finding presents for men. They both straighten their bodies when a waiter delivers their drinks. 

"Thank you.." Yixing and Dabin thank the waiter with smiles. They were taught to show their manners since they were kids. 

The two are enjoying their dinner. Yixing feels so happy with the presence of her after not seeing his wife for nearly two weeks and she is in front of him right now. 

"Why do you keep on smiling ?" Dabin asks her husband. 

"Because my wife is here.. With me.." He talks sweetly and reaches for his wife's hand to be held but Dabin replies with she-wants-to-vomit face. 

"Cheesy.."

"What ? It's true.. Of course I am happy that you're here.."

"I am gonna go back to Seoul tomorrow.." Dabin says which makes Yixing's face turns into a frown. Why does she remind him about it ?

"Could you stay here longer, baby ?"

"I don't think so, Bei.. I have a lot of works to be done.. Hey.. It's okay.. One more week.." She tries to ease him by rubbing his hand with her thumb. 

Yixing then widens his eyes when his wife suddenly takes a spoonful of yoghurt and puts it on top of the broccoli that was served together with the steak. 

"What are you trying to do ?" He asks making Dabin lifts her head looking at him. 

"To eat of course.." 

"It's yoghurt, baby.." 

"Of course I know it's yoghurt.. The broccoli is tasteless.." She adds some more and this time she mixes it with hot sauce. 

"Hey ? What's wrong with my wife today ?" Yixing swears he is going to vomit the moment his wife stirs the broccoli before she eats. To make it worse, she claims it is delicious and she even offers her husband if he wants but Yixing rejects it nicely. 

"Bei.. This is better than just now.. Could you give me your broccoli ?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"I am tired.." 

"Want me to carry you ?" Yixing playfully asks making Dabin to hit him on his thigh. They stop at McDonald's since Dabin told her husband she wants an ice cream. 

"Stay here.. I will go buy ice cream.." Yixing holds his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter