Chapter 34

We Are Childhood Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 34

 

"Bei"

I lift my head when hearing my wife calls me. We just arrived home from work a few minutes ago and I straightly went to the bathroom to take a bath leaving my wife in the room as she wanted to rest. She is lying on the bed with one of her hands is placed on top of her baby bump while looking at me. I bet I look y with my wet hair and a towel is wrapped around my torso. 

"Yes, baby." I answer and walk to my wife before I sit down next to her. My hand automatically touches her thigh. She smiles pressing her lips into a thin line and she speaks.

"It is okay if you want to meet them tonight. Do not worry about me." 

I look at her. Earlier, our guy friends invited me to hang out since I have not done that ever since Dabin got pregnant. It is not like I do not want to do that but I am worried over my wife. Leaving her alone just to hang out with them. Sometimes she will join us but tonight she seems a little bit tired. Well. She does feel tired. She is only five months pregnant. Carrying two babies is enough to make her super tired which makes me totally understand. She told me it was fine but I could not help but to notice her uneasiness.

The countless sleeps she had because of the pain. The times she went to toilet in the middle of night. She woke up several times and stayed awake until morning claiming she could not sleep. She always fell asleep when we headed to work and I usually let her to sleep a few more minutes as I parked our car in front of her office.

"It is okay. They understand. Besides, I am sure they want to drink." 

I told her. My body cannot tolerate a huge amount of alcohol. I caress my wife's chubby cheeks as I stare at her beautiful face. She is indeed beautiful. The pregnancy glows her up. I am quite happy seeing she is doing well. She eats everything I give her. The last time we had our checkup she was embarassed. Her weight gains 0.5 kg more than our doctor's expectation. 

"You can just order soft drinks, Bei. Just go and meet them. I do not want to stop you from meeting our guy friends. Come on, Daddy." She says tapping on my lap.

I love it when she calls me Daddy. It is not in a wrong tone. Do not get it wrong. It makes me feel excited to become parents of two babies. I know we have four more months before our babies see the world but I cannot wait. I look at her again when she touches my hand.

"Besides, I want to eat tteokbokki." She says and plays with my fingers which makes me interlaces our fingers  and brings it to her baby bump. I her baby bump and cannot help but to smile when feeling the kicks. Our babies have started kicking since last month and I swear It is beautiful. I even teared up when we found out. They are doing well inside my wife's tummy.

"Is it an excuse ?" I only to earn a pout. 

"No. Just go hmm ? By the way, tomorrow is weekend. So, it is okay." 

I stand up and walk to our wardrobe to take my boxer to be worn. She is still eyeing me as I do my business. While fixing my hair with my fingers, I turn to my wife and speak. 

"Okay. I will go. Before I go, I will cook you dinner hmm ?" I inform her making my wife shakes her head.

"I said I want tteokbokki."

"Just that ?" I ask again earning a nod from her. A smile appears on my face as I walk to our bed and sit down again.

"And a massage. I need a massage later. Can I ?" She cutely asks. I will not reject her request though so I nod with a smile. I clear up my throat before I speak.

"Are you in the mood ?" It just the two of us but I do not know why I whisper to her. My wife seems to widen her eyes at my question and bites her lips which bothers me when she does so. 

"What ?"

"What what ? Do not act innocent. I know you enjoyed what you see just now." I exclaim referring to my outfit earlier. My kind of y outfit. 

"You were in front of me and of course I looked at you ?" She says but more like questioning me. She caught red handed. Oh man no. I can feel my little brother is excited when he suddenly wakes up when I eye my wife's exposed chest because of her moves. Since I wear a boxer it attracts my wife's attention as she looks down to my little brother.

"I am not in mood for that but for something else." My wife muffles. I gulp down my saliva when she slowly lifts her forefinger up to her lips. Hmm. Is she seducing me ? I will take it as yes. I totally do not mind when she is not in the mood for that. I understand that this pregnancy tiring her up and sometimes we just have without having the real thing. It is because if she is not in the mood for a real thing, she will make up to something that makes me reach the cloud nine. I wish you understand what I am trying to talk about.

"Oh yes." I say with my heavy breath as my I feel like I want to explode. So I quickly settle myself next to my wife for her something else and helps her by pushing my box

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter