Chapter 33

We Are Childhood Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 33


"Bei.." Dabin calls her husband while putting her things inside her sling bag. It is early in the morning and they are getting ready to their office. 

Yixing looks up and hums when he hears his wife calls him. He is sitting on the bed as he wears his clothes before he pulls his wife's hand so that Dabin lands her on top of his lap. She is straddling her husband making Yixing lets go of his hands and lets his wife to fix his clothes instead. 

He has his left hand places on top of Dabin's thigh while the other hand is wrapped around her hips to support her. 

"Can we ride a motorcycle today ?" She asks with her grins. 

"No No.. Anything you want but not a motorcycle.." Yixing says and shakes his head showing that he disagrees. There is no way he will let his wife rides a motorcycle. 

"Hmmm.. But the traffic is quite ---" Dabin stops talking when she receives a kiss on the lips. 

"I am willingly to face the heavy traffic rather than being scolded by our parents.." Yixing exclaims and touches the tip of his wife's nose. The last time they rode a motorcycle which was last month, Yixing was given a lecture with full package of nagging. Their mothers couldn't stop scolding him for riding a motorcycle with Dabin. 

"Okay.. Sorry.." She muffles and cups her husband's face before the two share a kiss. Dabin them lets go of her husband's lips and punches his firm chest when she feels something hardened under her dress. 

"Stop being ert, Daddy.." She kisses his nose and gets up not wanting anything to happen or else they will be late. 

"You are the one who seducing me.."   Yixing says with a frown is written on his face. 

"Daddy.. We just had our 'play time' this morning.. Let's go.." 

"Why do I feel it's y when you call me Daddy ?"

 


*******


Dabin nervously bites her lower lips when she steps onto the weighing scale. They are in Doctor Kang's room having their monthly checkup. She looks at the doctor who is writing her weight on her clipboard before she eyes her nurse with a nod indicating she's done. 

Dabin then steps down from the weighing scale and wears her shoes immediately. She walks to her husband and patiently waits for their doctor. 

"You have gained 2kg which is good." Doctor Kang looks up from her clipboard with a smile which earning a frown from the pregnant woman. What is good when you gain weight ? 

"Why are you frowning ?" Doctor Kang asks with a chuckle. 

"I did a good job, right ?" Yixing teases referring to how succesfull he is when feeding his wife only to make Dabin slaps him on his thigh. 

"Even though you have gained some weight, you still look thin, Mrs. Zhang.." The doctor exclaims as she's now checking Dabin's blood pressure. She tells the pregnant woman to relax while her pressure is being checked.

"She is, doc. She does not want to gain her weight at all." Yixing butts in making Dabin shots him a glare which makes the husband presses his lips into a thin line. The glare is scary, people.

"Please think of your babies, Mrs. Zhang. It is not a baby. You are carrying two babies which double the nutrients to be consumed." Doctor Kang gives her advise and stops writing when she hears crying sound which alarms Yixing who is sitting next to Dabin.

"Hey. Why are you crying ? Are you hurt anywhere ?" Yixing asks with his panic expression and tries to hold his wife's hand but Dabin is fast enough to pull her hand.

"Mrs. Zhang, are you okay ?" Their doctor asks trying to peek at her patient's face. She straightens her body when Dabin finally lifts her head with a wet face.

"It is not like that, doc. I want to deliver to healthy babies but it is hard. I only gained 2kg even though I eat a lot." Dabin admits in between her sobs and it makes Yixing feels guilty because of his words. 

"I tried to eat but I feel bloated. I do feel worried of my babies. There is a time where I feel I am a bad mother. I cannot eat properly while my babies need the nutrients from their useless mother." She tells the doctor and wipes her tears off. She loves their babies and tries to give them the best. Everyone cannot understand how she feels even her husband.  

"Hey.. I am sorry. I should have tried to understand you more, baby.." Yixing feels guilty and grabs his wife's hand to be held. He feels more guilty when Dabin refers herself as useless mother. 

"I am sorry too, Mrs. Zhang. I did not mean to hurt you but I want you to be healthy so do your babies." The older woman exclaims and smiles to cheer on the pregnant woman. 

"Last week, one of my patients needs to deliver to her baby 4 months earlier.. She didn't gain weight and her baby shows a potential to be small. We aren't joke when we ask our patients to gain their weight. We are serious and also the weight gain is being monitored so that the expecting mothers will gain their weight according to the schedule. "

"Is her baby alive? " Dabin asks and her hand unconsciously holds her baby bump. She already loves her babies and by just thinking of losing her babies, it makes her scared. 

"Yes. Fortunately he is. He is a premature baby. Let me tell you taking care a premature baby is hard and double up if it's twins.  I'm not trying to scare you.

"I know, Doc. I'll take care of myself."

"One more thing, these have been reminded many times and you probably have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter