Chapter 12

We Are Childhood Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

 

How to Ask Your Girlfriend for Forgiveness

 


Yixing types on his phone in between his working time. Honestly, after Dabin came to his office the last two days ago, they haven't met YET. Whenever Yixing texts to meet her she would reject by saying she has work to be done. Sometimes she just lets her boyfriend's messages not wanting to read it. 

 


"Why is it so hard to persuade a girl ? Aiyowei.." Yixing muffles while waiting for his phone screen to show the results. As soon as it appears, he reads one by one while having a furrowed forehead. 

 

"Offer a sincere apology ?" He reads it as he scratches his head. 

 


"How to ask for a sincere apology if she doesn't want to meet me ?" Yixing asks back while reading another tips. At last, he throws his phone on the table realizing he should be himself. He wants to be forgiven by Dabin and he thinks he doesn't need all the Google tips. They are nonsense. It's their first time and to be honest, he misses her a lot. Soon, he sits straight when hearing a knock before he gives his permission for the person to enter. 

 


"Yo?" Yixing greets Chanyeol when the tall guy peeks inside his room. He enters the room closing the door and makes his way to sit in front of Yixing. 

 

"Lunch ?" Chanyeol asks making Yixing looks at his watch. He has a surprised look when the clock showing it's already lunch time. 

 


"Alright.. Let's go before the girl next room follows us.." He says standing up earning laughs from Chanyeol. Of course he knows how Jihyun always wants to be around them. Wherever they go, she wants to follow. Even when they visit one of the stores, she insists on following these two guys. 

 

 

***

 


"Where are you going, noona ?" Dongwook asks when seeing his sister wears nice clothes.

 

"Have a night walk.." Dabin says making her way to her brother before she steals his chips to be eaten. 

 


"With Yixing hyung ?"

 


"Ani.. Want anything ?" She denies and quickly changes the topic not wanting her brother to ask about Yixing. She gives the bag of the chips back to Dongwook earning a shake from him. 

 


"No.. Take care.." Dongwook reminds his sister when Dabin already opens the front door and takes his phone to text someone. 

 


To: Yixing hyung 


Hyung ? What's wrong with noona ? Seems like she has problems but she won't tell.. She said she wants to have a night walk.. Is she going with you ?

 


In few seconds, he gets a reply and opens his chat room. 

 


From: Yixing hyung


Don't worry.. I'll go to see her..

 


***

 


"Mama ? I'm going to a convenient store for a while.." Yixing informs his mother after taking his black cap. He wants to meet Dabin even though the girl doesn't know. 

 

"Alright.. Be careful.."

 

He steps out of his house after getting Mrs. Zhang's permission heading to one place he knows Dabin would go. Yixing puts his hands inside the pocket of his sweaters while walking to the rooftop. It's the only place that Dabin will go whenever she feels down. He uses the stairs and walks slowly not wanting to make any sound to make Dabin notices. 

 

Yixing bites his lips seeing Dabin is looking at the sky like she's thinking of something. Beside her, there's a can of soda. He then adjusts his cap walking to Dabin's direction which makes Dabin turns around when she hears footsteps. They both look at each other but Dabin is the first one who turns away looking at her feet. 

 

Yixing takes a deep breath and makes his way to Dabin before he sits beside her. He clears his throat biting his lips and decides to initiate the conversation. 

 


"What happened to us ?" 

 


Dabin just keeps in silent when her boyfriend asks her. She swings her legs still looking at her swinging legs noticing Yixing is looking at her. In the meantime, Yixing takes her hand and holds it tightly making Dabin stops swinging her legs. 

 


"Is this about Jihyun ? Are you jealous ?" He tries again still looking at her. Dabin pulls her hand back not wanting to be held by Yixing which leaves Yixing with dismay. 

 

"Ani.. Who said I'm jealous ?" She asks back standing up making Yixing looks at her. 

 

"Sorry.. I promised to Eomma and Appa I'll go back in half an hour.." She says and turns around as she walks leaving Yixing alone even before he could persuade her. 

 


"Aiyowei.. I never know it's really hard to persuade your sulky girlfriend.." Yixing talks to himself while messing up his hair. But soon, the frown has changed into a smirk. He knows this would happen and he has another plan in his mind. 

 

"If plan A failed, let's move to plan B.."

 

 

The next morning

 

Waking up, Yixing takes a shower early in the morning even though it's weekend. After that, he quickly wears his clothes and styles his hair to make it looks nice. Why bother to style it when he looks so handsome in any way ? Haha. Okay.. Let's stop before these ert authors turn wild. Haha

 


He makes his way downstairs and straightly  goes to kitchen planning to make a breakfast. He's alone since his parents are in Changsha to meet his relatives. After making a simple breakfast that he puts inside a breakfast box for Dabin and takes one toast to be eaten for himself. He then checks himself in front of the mirror located near the front door before he steps out of his house bringing the breakfast box along. 

 


Arriving in front of Dabin's house, he takes a deep breath and presses the bell waiting for the door to be opened. Yixing lets out of smiles when the door swung open revealing Mr. and Mrs. Choi. 

 


"Yah! How many times Appa told you to just press the code ? You can just enter the house.." Mr. Choi says making Yixing smiles. Both Dabin and Yixing already know each other's house's password. 

 


"Ne, Appa.. Next time I'll just press the code ne ? Promise.. Promise.." Yixing says lifting his hand up like he's under oath earning laughs from Dabin's parents. 

 


"But.. Appa and Eomma, are you going somewhere ?" He asks looking at Mr. and Mrs. Choi wearing nice clothes.

 


"Ah ne.. We are going to visit Appa's friend.. Wanna meet Dabin ?" The mother asks looking at the box in Yixing's hand. Yixing lifts the box up in the air and smiles before talking. 

 


"Ne, Eomma.. Is she awake ?" He asks making Mrs. Choi presses her lips into a thin line which makes Yixing's face changes. 

 


"About Dabin.. These few days she's so quite and doesn't want to talk too much.. She seems like having problems but she won't share it.. This morning,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter