Wonshik

Destined Souls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~~Wonshik was beginning to think he should transfer from this school at the very least. If possible moving again would be really great, since it was beginning to be unbearable in that place.

Ever since that day in class, everyone has just ridiculed and relentlessly went after him day after day. Some just looked at him and scoffed. Others would shout ‘’ and other various similar terms at him. Those were the alright ones.

Some people were very upset and angry at him, offended even. People would search him down in the hallways just so they could tell him how disgusting he was. Making up a lie so he could get away with not working.

‘Some people have actual problems and can’t get help. Not believing in medicine is a real issue, and you cannot use it for your own personal gain blah blah blah blah blah.’ At a certain point Wonshik had given up with privacy.

He had basically announced to the entire school that this was real. He had narcolepsy and hypersomnia, he wasn’t just some person that didn’t like his responsibilities. Trouble was a limited amount of people believed him.

“Wonshik, can I speak to you for a minute?” That was the counselor asking for him. The whispers as he exited class were ridiculous.

“It’s come to my attention that people have been harassing you. Is this correct?”

“I guess you could call it that.” Now? Just now they do this? Wonshik was far too tired to deal with anyone today.

“I know people have said things to you. Has anyone physically hurt you though?”

“Not really. Some get pretty mad but I have never been punched if that’s what you mean.”

“Either way we would like you to know that our school takes this very seriously. We do not like to see anyone being bullied or harassed in this school.”

“Okay.” Wonshik wasn’t sure what else they expected him to say to that. It was nice and all, but to be honest bullying happens all the time and no one does anything about it. The only reason they were acting now was because of his disorders. If the public hears that they were letting a teenager with sleep disorders be harassed for conduct that he could not help, they would have a field day for sure.

“We will definitely be taking action here.”

“That’s not really necessary.”

“And why if I may ask?”

“I’m gonna talk to my parents about a transfer.” The counselor looked shocked honestly not expecting that.

“If I may, I would highly discourage you from that.”

“I still am going to. This all happened because a teacher of yours called me out in class. Granted I wasn’t sleeping, but what he did was still wrong. I would feel better at a different school.” After that Wonshik left. He had moved school a week later.

This started a chain of events. Wonshik transferred over and over again at almost every school there was, moving once he had gone through them all. No one would leave him alone, so he just left again. ~~~~~~~

Wonshik had awoke to something that he never wanted to see. His mind was still groggy and it felt like he could snooze at any minute still, but now he had something to keep him awake. Everyone was in a panic, rushing around the house in a swirl of chaos.

Firstly, Wonshik didn’t know what was wrong. He knew they were all having a rough time so he was left wondering if maybe they had finally lost it. He ended up wishing that was it. Instead he was got an even worse answer. Sanghyuk was gone.

“What? He’s not in the house? What happened?”

“I don’t know.” The person he was talking to now was Hakyeon, the only person with any self-control left at the moment. “When he finally calmed down after Hongbin’s grandmother left we moved him to his room so he could rest, just like we did with you. It seemed like it had been a while so I went in to check on him and he wasn’t there. We’ve looked everywhere, he’s not here.”

“It’s not like Sanghyuk to run off.” Wonshik couldn’t believe this was happening. If anything Sanghyuk was always the one to be overly attached to all of them. Wonshik couldn’t believe he would just leave.

“I know, he had to have though. It’s not like anyone could have gotten in here; Jaehwan and I were in the living room the entire time. We would have heard anyone walking in. He ran off Wonshik.”

Wonshik took a second, trying to keep his calm so that he could help fix this situation. Taking deep breathes did help a little to keep his head in order.

Looking around, he could see in this state they were going to make little to no progress in finding Sanghyuk. Taekwoon had tears stains on his cheeks, still walking around the house like there giant child would be hiding in a closet somewhere and suddenly pop up. Wonshik was sure he was blaming himself, even though he had no reason too.

Jaehwan and Hongbin were completely incapacitated.  Jaehwan was currently having one of the worst episodes Wonshik had seen thus far. Hakyeon told him it had been going on for a while, ever since the oldest found out Sanghyuk was gone. Apparently at one point he tried to jump off the roof, and when asked why he just told everyone that maybe h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter