Wonshik

Destined Souls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~~~Wonshik felt truly awful, thinking he was the worst friend on the planet. Not only was he never able to throw away his tiredness and be with them, now he had to part with his friends like this.

“Wonshik, do you really have to go?”

“I don’t want you to leave!”

“We’re going to miss you when you’re gone.” Wonshik looked forward, not liking this anymore than they did. He was going to miss them too.

“Yeah, my dad got transferred. We can’t wait anymore.”

“You can come live with me!”

“Eck, way to make him leave faster. Come live with me instead, we all know girls are nasty.”

“Hey!” Wonshik watched as they slapped each other, making him laugh.

“Guys, it doesn’t matter anyway. I can’t just suddenly move in with you guys, your parents would not be happy with that.”

“But you can’t just go out of the blue.”

“We haven’t even had our first drink together!” Wonshik was sure to look surprised, although that was pretty much expected from them.

“We’re only teenagers!”

“…..So.”

“Aish, so I’m not drinking before legal age anyway. We still have phone calls.”

“Oh, cause you answer the phone so often.”

“Do you even have a cell phone?”

“You can’t stay awake to talk anyway.”

“If you people would call at reasonable time then maybe I could!” Wonshik said so, but to fair he may not be able to anyway. He could at least try though.

“Wonshik-ah, hurry you’re going to make us late!!!” Wonshik sighed as his mother shouted for him.

“I really have to go now.”

“Hurry kidnap him!”

“Someone steal a car!”

“He needs to have fun with us before he can decide to leave!”

“Will you people stop, pulling my arms!” They all laughed, giggling for one last time before he was shouted at again.

“Wonshik, come on!!!” Wonshik watched as their faces dropped, really not wanting for him to go.

“…..I can’t believe the only times we could ever talk was during school, and now you’re already leaving us.”

“I’m sorry. We all know you guys can still have fun without me.”

“No, we can’t. You were the life of the party!”

“Since when did I party?”

“………..alright you got me there.”

“WONSHIK!!!!” Wonshik knew he had to hurry this along before his mother dragged him away.

“Goodbye guys. Good luck finding another fun-er as good as me.” They all pulled Wonshik into a hug, catching him by surprise. They were his only friends, but they still hadn’t hung out enough for him to think they were at hug level. Apparently he had been wrong.

“There is no fun-er as good as you. Goodbye.”

“Goodbye.”

“We’ll see you again in the future.” They all kept the same for a while, parting when his mother started stomping their direction.

That was when Wonshik let get. Waving as he got onto the car. He didn’t stop, mouthing his farewells as they drove away. ~~~~~

Despite all of the difficulties, Wonshik truly had enjoyed spending the day with Jaehwan. He was a really fun and bright person to be with, as he was the kind of person where just standing next to him could put you in a good mood. Once they had worked out their various disorders, it was really a fun day.

Jaehwan loved to run around, maybe just a little bit too much. Wonshik supposed that movement and talking helped to keep his other symptoms at bay, because he didn’t struggle while he was. It was when he needed to sit down for a while that he had a hard time.

Wonshik on the other hand, was exhausted. He liked Jaehwan, but running around with him was just too much. It tired Wonshik far too quickly. Often times Jaehwan had made Wonshik lie down to take a short nap, him doing various things to occupy himself. Wonshik had only accidently fallen asleep once, however this time Jaehwan was there to make sure he wasn’t inconveniencing anyone.

Going to the performance had been Jaehwan’s idea. He knew that it was getting dark, and there was a good chance there would be some various struggles but Jaehwan really wanted to see who they had brought. Because of that they went.

It came no surprise that Wonshik fell asleep a couple times. They were no longer being so active, so Wonshik’s body had taken the opportunity to rest. If it looked like he was going to snore Jaehwan woke him up, however otherwise he just let Wonshik do it on his own time.

Jaehwan had been fine at the start, it was the longer that it stretched on when he started to have troubles. Wonshik had been afraid this would happen. It just seemed like Jaehwan needed to be moving, or at least release all of his energy every once in a while. Wonshik didn’t want to find out what happened when he didn’t.

“Jaehwan-ah, are you okay?” Wonshik had thought nothing of it when he asked. He never even considered the thought that someone may be listening.

“Yeah yeah I’m fine I’ve just been sitting for a long time. I have a lot of energy you know and sitting for a while is kind of hard. I’ll be okay though it’s really okay.”

Wonshik knew then and there that Jaehwan needed to have his time. He was like he had acted when Wonshik and Jaehwan first met, except this time Wonshik wouldn’t be so freaked out by it. 

“Are you sure? You’re speaking really fast again. Maybe we should go walk around for a moment.”

“No it’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter