January 2016 (2)

Lighthouse
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

January 2nd

 

Krystal threw her bags on her bed before falling stomach flat on it.

She came back from Victoria's condo, after spending the past two days there. Luna, Victoria and her had spent a good long weekend together, having fun and enjoying each other's company. Amber spent one night with her girls, then she went back to her apartment.

Krystal felt good to have been reunited with her members, after so long. They had a good time, full of laughs.

The girls even managed to make her forget about Kai's confession situation. Just for a bit though, because as soon as she left Victoria's place, it all came crushing back to her.

She did tell them about it, but their reactions were pretty confusing too.

"Oh my God! Kai? I knew one of them had a thing for you! I can't believe it's Kai!" Luna exclaimed.

"Maybe even Sehun has a thing for her! Can you imagine? It would be like in a fan-fiction! Two wolves fighting for Krystal's love! Daebak!" Amber joked.

"Don't listen to them, Soojungie.-- What you should do right now, is talk to Kai, and let him know that you're happy in your relationship, and that you'd rather have him as a friend -- That's what you want, right?" Victoria asked.

She tried telling them how it would hurt her to know that she was hurting Kai's feelings, and that she loved Minhyuk, but each of the girls went on about their own theory, not really listening.

She decided to just drop it and enjoy her time with her members. She wanted to tell Jessica instead, but when she got home, she couldn't find her.

Her phone buzzed as she was about to fall asleep, making her jump in surprise. She quickly checked to see who it was.

"Oppa?" She said when she picked the call up.

It was her manager Heojun.

"Soojung-ah, can you be ready in fifteen minutes?" He asked.

"Mm? What for?"

"I'm going to pick you up in a bit. They called you and the girls at the company"

"Oh? I thought we didn't have any schedules today" Krystal said, sitting up.

"I don't know exactly what it is about, but they called us all in. The Hyungs are picking the other girls up. Can you be down in fifteen?" He asked her again.

"Sure. I'll see you soon, Oppa" She replied.

She hung up and ran towards her wardrobe. She grabbed a pair of jeans, a white turtleneck, and her burgundy bomber jacket.

She was ready in ten minutes, after washing her face and applying some face cream. She didn't put makeup on, because she was too lazy to do so, and frankly, she didn't need it.

She took her time going down to the parking space, and as she got there, the car arrived too, working on a perfect timing. She got in and greeted her manager.

"How come they're calling us so suddenly? Did it sound badly urgent?" She asked him.

"I really don't know what's going on. Wongyun Hyung is the one who called me, so he must know more than I do"

She nodded her head and remained silent for the rest of the ride. She didn't think too much of the sudden meeting. Honestly speaking, she didn't think anything the company would tell them would shock her, at this point. Plus, if it was really bad, she would have seen it coming, even a bit.

She was just ready for whatever was coming.

As she got to the company, her other members came to welcome her. They all walked together towards the meeting room, followed by their three managers. When they got in, a team of four people were waiting for them there, a bunch of papers spread all over the table. Shim Jaewon was one of them. He smiled at the girls as they sat down.

"Welcome!" One of them said.

He was the head of the artistic team at SM. People really liked him around the company, because usually, meeting him meant either working on a new concept for a comeback, talking about the visuals for a concert, or talking about the esthetic of a new music video. In short, it meant being able to work.

That's exactly why Krystal wondered what was going on. As far as she knew, they weren't having a comeback any time soon.

"Have some tea, girls!" His secretary told them.

"How are you today?" He asked.

"Good. How are you?" Victoria asked.

"Great! I have some news for you!"

The girls looked at each other then at their managers, waiting for it. The managers seemed even more stressed than the girls.

"We've been working on a project for a month now, with Jaewon, and it finally came to life. It was an important project to me, because it was for you, girls. There is no question that in this company, you're the most patient, loyal to their craft and hard-working girl-group. You've put up with a lot, coming from the company, but you've always been the authentic f(x)" He told them.

The girls were touched by his words. It was something they all felt, but they thought that apart from their managers and the few people that worked closely with them, no one realized how dedicated they were. Apparently, they did.

"Anyways, the project was accepted as soon as it was submitted, and we started working on it, for you. -- Girls... you're getting your very first headlining concerts tour!" He finally said.

"What?!" Luna exclaimed.

They looked at each other, not believing what they were being told.

"For real?!" Wongyun exclaimed.

"They finally got it?!" Heojun asked.

The three managers held their hands together, showing how shocked they were.

"A tour, as headliners?" Amber asked.

"Our very own tour, for us and our fans?" Victoria asked at the same time.

"Yes, your very own. And the news went out this morning! Your fans are going crazy already!" Jaewon said.

"Oh my God... Oh my God! We're finally getting our tour!" Krystal screamed as she stood up.

The other girls followed suit and all of them started screaming and jumping in joy. The onlookers were really touched to see te girls being so happy about the news. Jaewon felt the tears welling up in his eyes, watching these innocent women he knew since they were young girls, having their wish granted after seven years of hard work.

When the girls looked at him, tears filled their eyes too, and they couldn't contain themselves. They were crying, but laughing at the same time; too many emotions fighting each other.

The managers were very emotional too, but they needed to hold it in. Wongyun and Heojun have known these girls since their trainee days, and they've always been praying for the achievement of their goals. Now that it was happening, they felt a sense of pride. As if their daughters were finally reaching their dreams.

"Now, the two Seoul dates are at the end of this month, so you only have two weeks and a half to put everything together. Do you think you can pull that off?" The head asked them.

"Yes!" The four of them replied.

The staff laughed at their energetic response, then started explaining everything in details. It took an hour, but after the meeting was done and the planning team left, the girls were left with their managers and Jaewon.

"I'm so happy for you, girls! Finally, I get to direct a tour for f(x)! I've been waiting for this for so long!" He told them.

"Thank you so much for doing this for us, Oppa!" Krystal said.

"You did it, not me! You showed everyone what perseverance and hard work means!"

"We're so proud of you, girls!" Wongyun said.

"I still can't believe it!" Jisung, their third manager said.

"Thank you, Oppas! For always taking care of us, and looking out for us." Victoria said.

They stayed in the room, chatting for a bit, before Jaewon and two of the managers were called up to the offices. Jisung offered the girls to go buy them some food, to celebrate it, on his treat.

"We're getting a tour! I'm still in shock!" Luna said.

"Let's see the fans' response!" Amber suggested.

They all logged onto their personal SNS accounts to check it.

"Oh my God, I can't believe it! After seven years, we're finally getting to see our

Please log in to read the full chapter