November 2015

Lighthouse
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

November 2015

 

Leo was walking around the venue looking for his family, but they were nowhere to be found. It was VIXX's showcase day for their newest release, Chained Up, and his family had promised that they would attend the event, to support him.

After looking around by himself for a few more minutes, he stopped one of the staff members to ask about his manager's whereabouts.

"He just went back to your dressing room. He was also looking for you!" The staff member told him.

"Thank you!" Leo replied.

He his heels and rushed back to their fitting room. As soon as he walked in, he looked for his manager.

"Dongwoo Hyung, Leo Hyung is here!" Hyuk exclaimed.

"Taekwoon-Ah! I have been looking for you everywhere!" His manager said.

"I have been looking for you, too! Where are my sisters and my brother?" Leo asked.

"Krystal just texted me saying that they would not be able to make it, to tonight's showcase." His manager said.

"Huh? Why? Is there something wrong?" Leo asked, alarmed.

"No, don't worry. Sica's plane was too late, and they have just left the airport to go home, so they felt like it wasn't necessary to come, if the showcase would be ending by the time they get here."

Leo looked at his manager with a dumbfounded expression. He could not believe that no one from his family was going to be there for him.

He did not want to show that he was disappointed, but he could not really hide it either.

"I'm sorry, Taek-ah." Dongwoo added.

"It's okay, Hyung. It's not your fault, and it's not there's either. They couldn't have guessed that Noona's flight was going to be late."

"I'm sorry, Taekwoon-ah." Hakyeon added.

Leo sighed and went to take a seat at the makeup table.

 

='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='=

 

Jessica, Krystal, and Jaehyun made their way over to the car, together. They were still going to Leo's comeback showcase, but they asked his manager to lie to him, so that they would be able to surprise him.

"When does the showcase starts, exactly?" Jaehyun asked.

"At 8pm!" Krystal replied.

"Oh, we'll definitely be there on time, then!" Jessica exclaimed.

The siblings were supposed to be on their way already but because of Jessica's plane landing later than planned, they were running behind time. But it worked out well for them, because they have decided to surprise their brother, by letting him think that they would not be able to make it.

The car ride lasted about forty minutes, instead of an hour, because of the rather fluid traffic. When they got to the venue, they were escorted to the back of the building by one of Jellyfish's staff members. They were lead to VIXX's waiting room, but they had to wait at the door for Leo not to see them.

"Noona?!" Hyuk exclaimed, as he came out of the room.

He ran up to them and greeted them.

"Shh! Taekwoon can't know that we're here!" Jessica replied.

Hyuk's eyes grew wide as soon as he realized what was going on. He smiled from ear to ear.

"Hyuk-ah, congratulations on the comeback! We're going to be on music shows together for a little while!" Krystal exclaimed.

"Thank you! Congratulations on the first win, by the way, Noona! We were all rooting for you!" He replied.

Krystal hugged the younger boy again, feeling touched. At that time someone else opened the room door, so the three siblings quickly hid behind the wall, in case it would be Leo.

It was just Hakyeon.

"Hakyeon!" Jessica exclaimed.

"Oh? What are you doing here? I thought you were- Oh! It's a surprise?"

"Yes, Hyung! We also bought a cake to celebrate his birthday on stage!" Jaehyun replied.

"Oh! He will be so touched!" Hakyeon said.

The siblings smiled, happy to know that the members found that it was a good idea too.

"Where are the other hyungs?" Jaehyun asked.

"Inside. Taekwoon is still getting changed, so you don't have to worry about him coming out of there, anytime soon."

The siblings chuckled, understanding the situation. 

"Do you guys already know where you're going to sit?" Hakyeon asked.

"They gave us seats numbers, so we will just have to find those. Don't worry!" Jessica replied.

"Annyeong, annyeong!" Ken exclaimed, suddenly coming out of the room. He stopped when he saw the Jung siblings. "Oh? I knew it! I knew they could not miss it!"

"Oppa, shh! He is just next door!" Krystal exclaimed.

He was followed by Hongbin.

"Hello, boys! It's been a while!" Jessica said.

She gave each of the boys a hug. It was her favorite way of greeting the people she was close with, but it always took a lot of getting used to, for the people receiving the hugs. Once they did, they loved it.

"Jung Soojung Jung Soo!" Ken sang.

"Oppa, are you going to have a new nickname for me, every time we meet?"

"Affirmative!" The boy replied.

"You're silly!"

"Jaehyun, the bodyguard! Every time I see him, he is with his sisters. Soojung, how can your little brother look more mature than you?" Ken added, teasing Krystal again.

"Oppa! It's just because of the height difference! What about Eonnie, then?" Krystal replied.

"Yah, Soojung! Don't put me in this!" Jessica reacted.

"I admit that Noona looks younger than her age, but you have a baby face." Ken insisted.

"Oh, I like hearing that!" Jessica added.

"Sica Noona looks like she is twenty-four at most, Jaehyun looks like he is twenty, and Soojung Noona looks like she is eighteen." Hyuk added.

"Sixteen!" Hongbin interjected.

"Yah! Did you all wake up today just to tease me?" Krystal asked.

Everyone laughed, finding her reaction funny. Everyone present there would agree to say that she always has the best ones.

"Now you see why I love teasing her." Jaehyun said.

"I'm liking it too, Jaehyun-ah!" Ken followed.

"Okay, that's enough, leave our Soojung alone." Hakyeon interjected.

"As expected, I only have my big brother Hakyeon!" Krystal said, as she gave him a quick side hug.

"Noona, do you already know where you're going to sit?" Ken asked Jessica.

"Eo, we were given seats numbers already." Jessica repeated.

"Oh, but I think it will be complicated for you to find your seats. There are a lot of people, in there." Hongbin replied.

"That's what I am concerned about. I need to find Dongwoo Hyung to help them, because I've got to be in hair and makeup, soon." Hakyeon said.

"I'm done, so I can find him for them. Don't worry, I'll take care of it." Ken offered.

"Thank you, Jaehwan-ah! I'll see you later, guys! Thank you for coming, Leo will love it!"

"Thank you!" Jessica and Krystal exclaimed.

Hakyeon smiled and waved them goodbye, before going back into the room.

"I need to go too, but I will see you later!" Hyuk said.

"Congratulations Oppa!" Krystal told Hongbin.

"Thank you, Soojung! See you later!" He replied, before following Hyuk.

"Okay, let's go!" Ken said.

The three siblings followed Ken through the hallways, while they all looked for Dongwoo, together.

"Oppa, who else was invited tonight?" Krystal asked.

"I don't really know, to be honest. Apart from our families, we've sent invitations to our close friends, but I don't know who'll be here or not." He told her.

After looking around a bit more, they found Dongwoo standing at the front door. He had been there for the past twenty minutes, waiting for the Jung siblings. No one had told him that they got in from the back door, so he was staying there, in case they got to the venue too late.

"Oppa!" Jessica called him.

He turned around and his eyes grew wide.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"They got here about twenty minutes ago, Hyung!" Ken replied.

"Oh? How come no one told me?"

"Did you ask anyone if they saw us?" Jessica asked him.

"Ah... No..."

The youngest ones laughed.

"Okay, now that we've found

Please log in to read the full chapter