September 2015

Lighthouse
Please log in to read the full chapter

September 2015

Jaehyun went home to his parents' apartment after spending the whole day practicing at the company. His mother was beyond glad to have him at home for the entire weekend, after not being able to see him in person for a month.

She had called Leo, the girls and their boyfriends over for a family dinner, because she was beyond happy. Jaehyun had also been excited all week long, to see his parents and siblings after such a long time.

"Mommy?"

Mrs. Jung came running out of the kitchen as soon as she heard the voice of her son.

"My baby!" She exclaimed.

She opened her arms and waited for him to go into the offered embrace, then hugged him tight, as if she was scared that if she let go, he would leave again.

"Mommy." Jaehyun simply said.

He shared the feeling. Even though life at the dorms with his friends was great, he also missed living with his parents, in the warmth of the home he grew up in.

"Your father is in his office." Mrs. Jung said.

She had let go of him, and was patting his back.

"I'll go greet him. Where is Hyung?" Jaehyun asked as he dropped his bag on the floor.

"He went to buy some coffee for your dad. Your sisters will be here in about an hour!"

Jaehyun nodded his head and walked over to his father's office. He knocked twice on the door, before walking in.

"Commander?"

Mr. Jung looked up from his papers and saw his younger son walking in.

"Oh! Jae! Welcome home, son!" He said, smiling.

Jaehyun went to give his father a hug, then he sat across from him.

"How are you?" Mr. Jung asked.

"Good! I'm doing good, and always trying my best like you've taught me!" Jaehyun said.

"I know... That's a good thing, son! I'm proud of you."

"Thank you, Dad."

The two stayed and talked for about fifteen more minutes, until Leo came back from the convenience store.

"Jung Jaehyun!" Leo called from the living room.

"Oh, you brother is here!" Mr. Jung said.

"I'm going to go see him! I'll see you later, dad!"

"Mm!"

Jaehyun rushed to the living room and jumped on the sofa, next to his brother. Leo was startled by the sudden action, but he quickly recovered from the surprise, and playfully hit his brother on the arm.

"Aigo, how old are you to still be doing this? When did you get home?" Leo asked.

"About twenty minutes ago! What took you so long? The convenience store is just down the street." Jaehyun said.

"Ah... I- I... I walked slowly." Leo stuttered.

Jaehyun looked at his brother, sensing something very suspicious.

"Why are you stuttering, Hyung?" He asked him.

"I am not." Leo simply replied.

"And you walked slowly?" Jaehyun asked again.

"Really slowly." Leo replied, before smirking.

The two brothers looked at one another before bursting out laughing. Jaehyun knew that it was something that he shouldn't force his brother to speak of. He would be confiding into him, like he always does, when he is ready.

"Up for a game on FIFA?" Leo asked.

"Bring it on!"

='= Krystal ='=

I was at my apartment with Minhyuk, and I was packing mine and my sister's bags for the weekend. Minhyuk offered to drop us over at our parents' home on his way back to his company.

He had to turn down the dinner invitation because he had to be in the studio all night long. He wanted to be there with me, but he could not cancel on an important studio session.

I was telling him about Jessica's anxiousness of the past few days.

"She has been a little sensitive lately, and I don't really know why. I just don't want her to get swallowed by her emotions." I said.

"Did you try to ask her about it?" Minhyuk asked.

"Yes, but she shuts down the conversation every time. I think she just doesn't want to be reminded of what is bothering her."

Minhyuk grabbed the end of one of my tops and took it out of the closet to contemplate it. A smile appeared on his face as soon as he recognized the familiar logo on the T-shirt.

"Are you perhaps a hidden hardcore Boice that I should be careful of?" He joked.

I was looking at him trying to find out why he was not replying and that's when I saw him holding my old CNblue t-shirt. I giggled and took the top from him before throwing it back to its place.

"Yeah, and I quite fancy the drummer boy. It's literally my dream to meet him someday!"

Minhyuk smiled some more before giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"You're so easily impressed by words. But anyway, what do you think of my sister's situation?" I asked.

"I think it is nice that you will be having dinner in family, without anyone else. That way things will come out more naturally, and she will be able to confide into you." Minhyuk replied.

"The thing is that I think Taecyeon Oppa will be at dinner with us."

"Ah yeah, I forgot that I wasn't the only boyfriend of the family."

I laughed before putting the last shirt I wanted to bring, in the bag.

"When is your sister going to be home?"

"Pretty soon. She is coming directly from the airport."

"Alright... that means that we have time for a cuddle session... right?"

He started walking towards me with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Oppa!" I exclaimed.

He chuckled as he gently grabbed my face and kissed me again, on the spot. I giggled between the kiss, before breaking away from it.

"You're terrible..." I said.

We both laughed again.

='= Jessica ='=

I was in my car with my manager, driving back to my place. I had been out of the country for a whole week, and I missed my family.

When I got to the apartment, I was surprised to find Minhyuk and Krystal cosily cuddling on the sofa. I laughed when they jumped because of the noise I made with the door.

"What are you two doing, looking so cute?" I asked them.

Krystal stood up from the sofa and rushed to my side, before throwing her arms around my neck and pulling me into a hug.

I hugged her back and chuckled, before turning to Minhyuk and waving him hello.

"Welcome home, Noona!" He told me.

"Thank you!" I replied. "Is everything ready?" I asked Krystal.

I took my jacket off and threw my bag and phone on the sofa.

"Yes... we can go whenever you're ready."

Krystal took my stuff from the couch and neatly put them on the table. Order freak much.

"Okay. Just let me change my clothes."

I said as I started to walk towards my room.

"Eonnie, what about Taecyeon Oppa?"

I turned to look at my sister, before replying.

"I don't know. He was originally supposed to come, but I don't know anymore. I'll go get changed."

I almost ran to my room, trying to avoid the coming questions.

Taecyeon and I are not at the best of our relationship lately. Many things happened in a month,

Please log in to read the full chapter