October 2014 (2)

Lighthouse
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hello! Here is a little gift because I'm excited! KCON France is tomorrow and I can't wait to be there! I hope you will like the chapter as much as I loved writting it! Xoxo!

---------------------

October 24th 2014

It was Krystal's 20th birthday and she was having two days of rest. Jessica flew to the US on the 17th and was supposed to come back today to celebrate with the whole family.

Even Leo who has been busy with work lately, was going to be home for the occasion. Krystal was gathering her stuff after practicing with the girls for three hours. They got her a cake this morning, to wish her a happy birthday and since it was almost dinner time now, she was going home with Luna.

Amber and Victoria had already made plans for dinner so they couldn't come.

Krystal was driving her Range Rover with Luna by her side and they were listening to the radio when "Mr Mr" came on. Krystal quickly changed the station, which made Luna look at her with concern.

"Are you okay?" She asked Krystal.

"Eo... I just don't want to listen to that today."

"I know we asked how your sister was doing but we forgot to ask how you were coping with all of this."

"I am okay, really. They just are not the first people I want to see or listen to when I get in my car. It's not happening to me, I know, but still. It's my sister."

"I know... It's a really difficult situation. But we're here. Don't forget that!"

"I won't. Thank you Lulu." Krystal said, smiling.

She knew she could always count on her members.

They went to Krystal's parents' house after showering at her apartment. She was not aware that Jessica was coming back today so she wasn't really expecting much for her birthday. She was just glad to be able to have a nice dinner with her parents and two brothers. It is going to be the first in a very long time.

A nice aroma was coming from their apartment, and Krystal and Luna immediately smiled, anticipating the feast they were going to be treated to.

"Wasseo!" Krystal said, opening the door and walking in.

"Soojungie? Come here!" Her father called from the living room.

She almost ran when she heard his voice. She hasn't been able to see him in a week because she was too busy with work. Her mother would usually stop by her apartment to see how she was doing but her dad couldn't do that because of work also.

"Ap'daddy!" She exclaimed while jumping next to him on the sofa.

Growing up in the United states, Jessica and Krystal had the habit to call their father "Ap'daddy". It is a mix of 'Appa' and 'Daddy' that they have created to refer to him affectionately.

Each kid had a nickname for their parents so sometimes when they had guests at home, they get confused as to who the kids are talking to.

"How are you, princess Soojung?"

"I am good. I came with Luna!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, Samchon" Luna said, politely bowing.

"Aigo, uri Sunyoungie! Come in! Sit here!" He said, offering her a seat.

"Hello girls! When did you get here?" Mrs Jung said, walking in the living room.

"Just now. Where is Jaehyun?" Krystal asked while hugging her mother.

"In the room with Taekwoon. I think they're watching a movie or something." Her father said.

"Oh, Oppa is already here?!" She asked.

Without even giving them the time to reply, she ran to Jaehyun's room but no one was there. She then went to Leo's room and found them watching one of the Harry Potter movies.

"Oppa!" She exclaimed before running to her brother.

She gave Leo the biggest hug ever and stayed like that for a minute. She really missed him a lot. Krystal may not look like it, but she is an extremely tender and warm person. Her heart gets happy just at the sight of someone important to her, and that feeling is naturally multiplied when it is someone from her family.

"Annyeong, Jungie. When did you get home?" He asked her when she let go of him.

He looked at her and patted her head.

Her older siblings loved to do that. She cannot even count how many times Jaehyun and her had their head caressed by Jessica and Leo.

"Just now. I am with Luna unnie. Jaehyun, don't you want to come say hi to your forever crush?" She asked him in a playful tone.

"Aah, noona jebal! That was three years ago." He said, embarrassed.

"I still have that video where you confess to her. I'm keeping it to threaten you later when you debut!" She said, leaving the room.

"Noona! I thought you erased it!" He started running after her and ended up bumping into Luna on the way.

"Annyeong, Jaehyun-ah!" She cutely said before smiling.

"A-a-annyeong noona."

"Three years ago, right." Krystal said, teasing him once again.

Leo walked out of the room at that moment and Luna was surprised to see him.

"Annyeonghasaeyeo, oppa." She said, shyly.

"Annyeong Luna. How have you been?" He asked her while walking to the kitchen.

He stopped and looked at her, waiting for her answer.

"Ah, nae" She said, after realizing it.

"It's been a while" He added before smiling.

Luna always had or possibly still has a crush on Leo. She just nodded her head, not knowing what to say next. Krystal caught her starring at him and pushed her a little bit to make her stop. Leo smiled again and resumed to walk to the kitchen. He wanted to help his mother with the cooking, as the perfect son he is.

Sometimes his sisters wonder if Leo isn't their mother's favorite child. She always have those little moments with him that she rarely has with the other three. They call it "MomTaek time" when they want to tease them.

Please log in to read the full chapter