JOOHEON -1

MONSTA X Oneshot Requests [REQUEST IS NOW CLOSED!]

Requested by: KaiYiXing

OC name: - 

By: thedreamerrr


She have known him for 5 years, his constant touch against her skin as she snuggled him closer was her favorite thing to do with him. His bright, bouncy personality made her love him even more. And his thick fur that she was obsessed with, constantly combing them.

He was her cat.

But recently, when she came back home, he was gone. She panicked, looking through and calling his name at everywhere. The door opened after her arrival, making her turned around to see her boyfriend instead.

“What’s wrong?” Jooheon asked her, as he dropped his keys on the counter. She let a dramatic cry, wrapping her arms around his neck.

“Poo is gone!” She exclaimed, her tears were slowly filling up her eyes. She felt his hands wrapping around her waist.

“Don’t worry, we’ll find him” Jooheon said, his eyes were already searching for his enemy.

Jooheon came a year later than Poo, which he realized if he loved her, he had to deal with the cat too. So he did, by trying to avoid Poo at all times.

It wasn’t like she didn’t give him much time to spend together, it was just the cat desired much more attention from her. Of course, she couldn’t reject the affection from her lovely cat. It was impossible in Jooheon’s eyes anyway.

“Baby, do you want to sleep now?” He asked, at a particular night. She nodded happily, but Poo meowing in the house got them pause in their movement. She looked at the cat that was walking around her as she became in awe.

“Jooheon, she needs to sleep too, I think we should bring him to bed too” She said, picking up the cat on her arms.

Jooheon’s nose scrunched in a little annoyance, but nodded after seeing the sweet smile on his girlfriend’s face.

“Just for tonight” He said quietly, didn’t even know if she heard him well.

But one night became many nights and months, the cat had been sleeping on the bed with them. Sometimes he had to sneak a kiss on her to divert her attention from the cat. She would look at him and smile, it meant he had succeeded. But most of the time, she would ignore him and get him all grumpy.

 

“Have you checked his play house?” Jooheon asked, removing his hands from her. She wiped her tears sadly and nodded.

“What about the bedroom?”

“I’ve searched everywhere, Jooheon” She muttered, staying still. Jooheon looked at her worriedly before he scanned through the apartment.

He had always envy the cat, but seeing his girlfriend being sad was never in his dictionary. He had always wanted her to be happy, whether it was about him or the cat.

“I’ll search for Poo, you can just rest first” He said, taking her hand to bring her to the couch.

 

“Did you find him?” It was the third day when Poo was gone. He never came back and Jooheon was getting frustrated.

“No” He answered monotone, as he dropped his keys on the counter. She sighed, going back to making dinner.

“You know, we can always get a new one” He slowly told her, his eyes showed he was hesitating. She didn’t say any word as she continued to slice the meat.

“I guess that’s a no” He mumbled to himself, his footsteps were moving away from her.

He stared at his girlfriend once more, deciding whether to leave her alone again, or cheer her up. His legs moved back to the kitchen, approaching her.

His hand grabbed a hold of the knife she was holding and placed it at a safer area. She raised her eyebrows in confusion, as her body was turned around to face him.

“If you are sad, Jooheonie is sad too” His voice changed into a cute squeaky tone, his eyes closed cutely. She was still confused; it was rare to see him like this.

“Please let me see your beautiful smile again” His squeaky voice said, his lips formed a pout as he opened his eyes. “Jooheonie wants to see your smile again” He repeated, grabbing her arm to swing it around.

“Please?” He pouted even more, his hands now clapped onto each other, as if he was begging.

She stared at him, this little boy that she had seen for the first time, before letting out a soft chuckle.

“That’s it” He continued, clapping happily. He made a peace sign, posing it near his eyes adorably.

“Jooheon, you’re so cute!” She exclaimed excitedly, pinching his cheeks.

His lips changed to a frown, feeling the pain on his cheeks. “Y-Yah, it hurts” His voice became his normal one, gaining a short glare from his girlfriend.

“I-I mean” He coughed, changing it back to his cute voice. “Jooheon is hurt if you do that” He said, his eyelids flickered repeatingly.

She laughed, before removing her hands.

“Thank you” She suddenly said, her lips formed a genuine smile. She kissed both of his cheeks quickly, making him blushed.

“And sorry for hurting your cheeks” She said, apologetically.

He muttered no words, from the kisses he hadn’t received for these past few days. He shook his head, a smile creep onto his face.

“It’s fine, as long as it made you smile”

“You make me smile, Jooheon, everyday” She confessed. Sure she lost her cat and get sad about it, but the thought of Jooheon leaving her was worst. He was her energy boost, the guy who made her another reason to love him even more. He was the person who could make her smile even without a reason.

“Really?” His cute voice reappeared with his cheeky smile.

“Yes, Jooheonie” She answered him back with her cute voice. He looked at her in awe, before wrapping his arm around her waist.

“You’re so adorable” He complimented happily, planting a kiss on her lips.

“You’re more adorable”

“No, you are”

“No, you are –”

“Okay, I am more adorable” Jooheon spoke playfully as he saw the beautiful smile plastered her face that he had been missing so much.


I hope you liked it! Please do comment what you think about it and thank you for your request!

 

P/S Request is now open! You can now comment us your request!