KIHYUN - 5

MONSTA X Oneshot Requests [REQUEST IS NOW CLOSED!]

Requested by: KpopLoverLella

OC name: Jaesoo 

By: Champions27


 

For the hundredth time, their eyes met once more. It’s common though, she’s a makeup artist, that’s why. Of course they would make eye-contact once in a while. However, she disliked every eye-contact with this boy.

Quickly, she diverted her eyes to his lips, dabbing the gloss lightly before applying it on his lips. Without looking at his face, she straightened herself and lightly perfected his hair.

“Done,” she turned around without another look and walked straight to Hyungwon who played with his phone.

The two chatted casually, not noticing a pair of eyes watching over them.

Kihyun stared at the two with a blank look. There was nothing special at their interaction, honestly, except to the fact that Jaesoo didn’t talk that much. In fact, it was quite rare of her to chat around with someone.

If she opened , it was whether she was talking about work, or saying simple things as a ‘done’. Strangely, it was an exception for this certain boy.

Chae Hyungwon.

“Just because he got the looks, she opened up to him?” Kihyun asked silently.

She was a mystery, and he was more than willing to solve it.

“Monsta X, get ready to your places,” the director announced, and the group quickly went to their places.

As the song started, the beats quickly caught Jaesoo’s interest in a moment. She enjoyed the song, her body followed the beat in small, intangible moves. A small smile escaped her cherry lips.

The first cut was made, and the group went back to their stylists to change their appearances. Again, Jaesoo’s eyes met Kihyun’s. She looked away and accidentally dropped the gloss she was holding. With celerity, she picked it up and turned away to the makeup table.

She felt it again, the stare. She felt a strange chill sensation running through her back. Funny, because she’s cold blooded.

A hand touched her side, and she jerked back. Seeing the sweaty Hyungwon, she silently breathed out in relief. Hyungwon sat on the chair beside her, wiping his sweat away.

“I don’t know if I look good on the screen,” he putted the towel to the table, breathing out.

Jaesoo turned to him, her mind was trying to think of a way on how to cheer him up. “You..” she trailed, looking unsure.

Hyungwon stared at her. “You shouldn’t worry about that,” she finally said, looking extremely confused on what to say next. “I.. think, you’re great,” she added.

The boy stared at her for a few moments, surprised by her words. He chuckled and stared ahead. “Thanks”

“Jaesoo, pass me the lotion,” one of the makeup artists asked.

She quickly picked the lotion, only for it to be snatched by the person she avoided the most. Kihyun’s eyes stayed on hers for a few seconds before walking away with the lotion in his hand.

Jaesoo watched as the boy chatted with the stylist cheerfully, just like what he always do. For her, however, he was a mystery she unable to solve.

***

It was a disaster. Jaesoo couldn’t keep her mind off of that boy and it was driving her mad. Shownu noticed the girl’s focus wasn’t on him and he waved his hand.

“Are you okay?” he asked, startling the girl who was holding the powder cushion. Jaesoo nodded before continuing her work on him. She had to gather her thoughts altogether.

The chills went back. She gulped, knowing that the boy was staring at her.

Yoo Kihyun, please don’t do this to me, she pleaded silently, trying to focus on her work.

“You’re done,” she announced quietly, taking a deep breath to calm herself. Shownu nodded and muttered thanks before going to s. One by one, the people started to get out to the next destination.

When she was about to pack her stuff, a hand held her wrist. She knew whose hand it belongs to without even looking at the person. She’s in deep trouble.

“I think the gloss should be fixed,” he said. Each word that came out from his lips made her heart flip.

Jaesoo tried to calm her heart and sorted her feelings. Without any word, she picked up the gloss and was about to apply it to his lips, before his lips gently went onto hers.

She widened her eyes in shock. No, she didn’t want this to happen.

She quickly backed away, staring at him in shock. “You.. you can’t do that,” she said. Her voice wavered, and her face became hot. It was nearly impossible, she’s cold blooded.

“Why?” that single word made her heart shook. “I-It’s forbidden,” she cursed her stutter.

“I don’t think so,” his voice was firm. Kihyun’s eyes bore into hers, making her squirm in uneasiness.

“I don’t like you,” she said, trying to convince him by giving him the cold face. Kihyun looked elsewhere and chuckled before settling his eyes on her once again. “You want me to believe that?”

Her breath hitched. Was she that obvious?

“I don’t like you at all, Yoo Kihyun,” she emphasized, glaring at him.

“Stick to your opinion then.” She thought she was free when he turned around. He suddenly slammed his hands on her sides, trapping her between him and the makeup table.

Jaesoo widened her eyes once more. This boy never made her heart at ease.

“I’ll steal you”

All she could see was his determined eyes, and that made her heart flutter even more. She couldn’t take the burst of her heart and looked down, out of breath. Kihyun grinned, he brushed a strand of her hair to the back of her ear before leaving her all alone, with the sound of her beating heart.

***

“What do you think?” Hyungwon asked, a happy smile decorated his plump lips.

“About what, exactly?” Jaesoo straightened her light brown hair before dabbing some powder on his cheek. “About our outfit. I think it’s pretty cool,” Hyungwon stared down at his outfit brightly.

“I.. think,” she trailed, looking down at his attire. “It’s good,” she continued, giving him a slight smile. He grinned even wider, patting her shoulder. “A ‘good’ from you is an ‘excellent’ for me,”

She shook her head with a chuckle. “You’re done,” she stepped back, only to collide with Kihyun. She turned around and stared at him who stared at her first.

“I’m sorry,” she bowed slightly, hiding her reddening cheeks in between her hair. After the incident a few hours ago, she couldn’t even stare at him without blushing.

Kihyun tried to hide his smile, but failed miserably. He was glad he could make her become like this. He was sure Hyungwon never made the girl like this.

Hyungwon eyed the two in suspicion. Without much word, he pulled Jaesoo away from the room. He entered an empty room where the staff supposedly kept all the supplies.

He turned to her, eyeing her sharply.

“I thought you didn’t want anyone to know,” he stated.

“I do,” she sighed miserably, rubbing her sore head.

“What happened?”

Jaesoo stared into his eyes before rested herself against the wall. “He kissed me”

Hyungwon his lips and looked around the room, unable to say anything. When he finally gathered his thoughts, he sighed. “What if he knew about the real you?”

She looked like she was about to cry from confusion. “I don’t want him to know,” she stated, her head pounded from all the thoughts. “I don’t want him to know that I’m a vampire,”

He stared at her in pity. He became the only person that got close to her because that day, when she forgot to use her UV lotion and got her hand burned under the sunlight. It felt unreal at first, but now he understood her condition.

“I’ll try to drive him away for you,”

Jaesoo stared at him in silence. From the look in her eyes, he knew she didn’t want him to do that.

“You’re attracted to him, don’t you?”

That question didn’t need an answer. They knew perfectly well on what happened. With a sigh, he pulled her into a hug, comforting her. “Now you should choose, whether it’s your heart, or your identity stay hidden,”

She didn’t answer.

I wanted to get closer to him. He’s not like any other boy I ever met. I want to get closer to him, Yoo Kihyun.


A/N : Sorry if it's not good:( I hope you like it!