WONHO - 5

MONSTA X Oneshot Requests [REQUEST IS NOW CLOSED!]

Sorry this took so long! :(

Requested by: iCierce

OC name: Lee Bi An 

By: thedreamerrr & ch27


“Wonho..” the girl approached him as he inspected the wild flowers in the land. It was whispering to each other, telling a story they won’t let Wonho to listen.

He squinted his eyes at the wild flowers before turning to her, giving her his famous smirk. “Yes, milady?” he teased. His teasing grin descended into a worried face when he saw she didn’t react to his joke. “What is it?” he asked, quickly approaching her.

When she just stared at empty spaces, he began to shake her shoulders, trying to get her attention. Suddenly, she flicked his forehead, earning a grunt from the latter.

Bian laughed and quickly ran away before he realized what she had done. When she was far away, Wonho recovered from his shock and disappeared into thin air. The girl who was tired from running away decided to rest behind a tree.

Huffing heavily, she stared at the sky upon her. It was the same color as the sky she used to see, but the world she’s in was different. She didn’t know where she is to be exact, but Wonho told her the land was called Wonderland.

It’s the land where some animals could talk, flowers could speak, trees could whisper, and other unreal things.

Suddenly she was pulled into a hug out of nowhere, earning a gasp from Bian. When she noticed the brown hair color, she immediately pulled out and frown at the boy.

“You cheated again, didn’t you?” she accused, eyes narrowing. Wonho gave her a grin. “It’s what my power can do, it’s my advantage” he defended, eyeing her amusedly.

Bian pouted and punched his chest before walking away. Wonho laughed while following her. He grew fond of her, it was evident by the look in his face. It wasn’t meant to happen, she should go back to her own world soon.

The smile on his face was wiped away. He knew he should have told her about this sooner, but he grew attached and he didn’t want her to leave.

“Bian,” he called. She turned to him with a smile. Wonho grew even guiltier. “I.. I want to take you to the other side of the river. We’ve never go there, right?” he gave her a small smile.

“We haven’t! Let’s go!” she quickly pulled Wonho with her, a wide grin decorated her face.

***

“I never knew the other side of the river has this beautiful view!” Bian was awed by the amazing surroundings.

“Well, I’ve seen more beautiful view than this” Wonho said.

“Where is it?” Bian asked enthusiasticly, her smile grew bigger as she looked at Wonho. 

Wonho’s eyes landed on her face, as they slowly softened when he made admiration to her beauty, yet again.

“So…” Her soft voice snapped him out from looking at her, as he tried to remain calm over his fast beating heart.

“It’s somewhere” He answered monotone, finally focused on the view in front of him. He heard her loud satisfying sigh, something she always did whenever something was captivating for her.

“Then I guess this view is still the most beautiful one for me” She said, before she started to walk around the river.

Wonho followed behind her quietly, his frown was plastered on his face again when he saw her picking up rare objects on the ground.

“What did I told you about –”

“Wonho, please, they won’t do harm to me” Bian answered him immediately; she had already knew he would say to her. It had been like that since the day she had met him.

“What if they do?” His irritated voice echoed in the area, as he halted on the spot.

“They won’t, Wonho” She said, her fingers wrapped themselves on a weird-shaped stone. She smiled, putting it into her small pouch. “You said this place is called Wonderland, right?” She turned around, realizing that she was a little far from him.

Wonho’s frown remained on his face, nodding his head slowly to her question.

“It’s supposed to be filled with wonders, Wonho, and I’m here to explore them” She stated, her tone showed seriousness.

Wonho stayed silent, eyeing the female dangerously before he disappeared from her sight.

She sighed, seeing the usual act of Wonho.

Bian had met Wonho in this Wonderland, few days ago; well atleast she thinks it was few days ago. She had also met a talking rabbit, cat and much more weird creatures, that Wonho was probably the closest to normal.

Wonho had an appearance of a human being, male to be exact. Despite his power, he still acted like a human being. Though he never actually mentioned how he got into Wonderland, and that made her became curious of him.

They had spent more time together, with her pestering him on day 1, and soon he got used to her.

She would be lying if she said Wonho wasn’t attracted to her at all. And boy, she wasn’t even talking about his good looks. Instead, it was his personality that attracted her.

His constant annoyance over safety to her, his overly confident compliments about himself and also his soft gesture whenever she did something clumsily, they were attracting her.

“Idiot…” She whispered to herself, smiling as she picked up more pebbles on the ground.

***

Wonho sat on the branch of his favorite tree, his legs swing lightly. He looked at the lonely dark blue sky, suddenly emptiness filled him. He was lost in this world, he never knew how did he enter this weird place, and what was killing him was that he never found the way out.

“Why are you always here?”

He muttered no words, his eyes were still looking at the sky.

“Where’s that girl that you’ve been with these days?”

Again, he didn’t say anything, but his heart fluttered upon the mention of the girl.

“Did you leave her again –”

“I didn’t” Wonho hissed, his head turned to look at the tree he was on. The tree became quiet, which made him took a long deep breath.

“You know…” The tree whispered again, softer and gentler. “You need to tell her about the time” It continued to whisper, gaining nothing from Wonho.

He knew about the time, that the longer Bian stayed here, the dangerous the place would become. He didn’t know what exactly would happen to the place, or to him, but he didn’t care about that. He just needed her to be safe.

“I’ll tell her… later” He said to the tree, his head looked down to the ground that was really far from him. He spotted the female that was passing by the messy forest, still exploring the place. He smiled slightly, his eyes following every movement she went.

“So what else did you found out about her today?” The tree interrupted him, but he didn’t mind. Instead, he looked at the girl, softening his heart once again.

“She’s beautiful”

***

The sound of leaves being stepped echoed in the forest, as she hopped around happily. She played at the corner of smaller trees, singing under the dark blue sky.

“Please explain” Wonho appeared from behind of her, his arms were crossed. She ignored him, still singing before she was forcefully stopped by him. His hard grip on her arm made her flinch in pain, as she tried to remove it.

“Let go of me”

“I’ll let go of you if you stop singing” He answered, his face was close to hers. She gulped and nodded nervously.

He let go her arm, as he sat on the nearby fallen branch. He gestured her to sit beside him, making her grew confused at his act.

“Come here” He said, gritted his teeth, feeling annoyed.

“Gosh, your mood swings are really getting worst, Wonho” Bian shook her head, but still made her way beside him. He sighed, ignoring her side comment.

He had to tell her now, before something bad would happen.

“Listen” He started off, his head turned to see her listening to him. He smiled sadly, fiddling with his own fingers.

“You have to go back”

“Go back where, Wonho?” Bian chuckled, taking it as a joke. She couldn’t even remember where did she came from, and she knew Wonho know about this.

“I’m not kidding, Lee Bian” He said, his eyes showed emptiness, coldness. “You have to leave this place”

“But I like it here –”

“You’re not from here, Bian” He cut her off harshly. shut tightly, surprised at Wonho’s words.

“It’s dangerous here,” He let out a tired sigh, his hand grabbed her hand. He held it warmly, for the first time ever, and he didn’t want to let it go.

“And I don’t want to see you hurt, Bian” He kissed her knuckles lovingly. She looked at him, feeling weak over his sweet kiss. His thumb rubbed her hand softly after he kissed it, to tell her that he loved her before she leaves.

“But, Wonho…” She mumbled, her eyes searched for his desperately. “I came here for a reason, I can feel it, Wonho” She explained to him. “And I feel like… I know you”

But she knew he wouldn’t believe her, after all who would believe anyone in this magical place?

“Please, just… just go back, Bian”

Bian looked at him; her hand instinctively held his cheek as her face moved closer to him. Her lips planted on his lips lightly, but she felt her body being brought closer to him.

Wonho’s arms held her tightly, kissing her back.

She left his lips, as her cheeks grew hot and red. Her eyes wandered around the empty forest, avoiding Wonho’s eye contact.

“Can I please, stay for a little while?” She murmured, her heart was beating hard against her chest. The awkward silence filled the place, before she felt Wonho’s hand grabbing her hand again. He stood up, bringing herself up as well.

“I haven’t showed you the other side of the forest, do you want to see it?” He suggested, his lips formed a smile. She blinked, followed along with her smile creeping on her face as she nodded.

***

“So what do you do most of the time?”

Wonho held onto her hand tigher, walking together to another place he hadn’t showed her. He hummed a song, feeling happiness for once.

“Wonho?”

His head turned to look at Bian, when finally he realized she had asked him a question. “Sorry, I was… too happy”

“Happy?”

He nodded, smiling widely. “Because of you”

Bian blushed more; it was the nth time Wonho had said sweet things to her. And she couldn’t help but to fell for him even more.

“Wonho, stop it” She said, covering her face with her other hand. She heard him laugh, something she rarely hear… but it felt familiar to her.

“You’re really cute” He complimented, snapping her out from her thoughts. She pouted, ignoring him as she dragged him deeper into the forest.

“You know…” Wonho said, letting her drag him. “I’m glad I met you here” He continued, he needed to tell her everything before she goes.

And before he becomes lonely again.

“I’m glad I met you too, Wonho” Bian replied, stopping her tracks. She kissed his cheek as an assurance, smiling warmly to him.

He smiled back, bringing both of them closer to the other side.

It was a few more steps when suddenly familiar scenery welcomed Bian. She halted, her eyes widened in surprised.

“The… rabbit hole”

Wonho tilted his head in confusion, his eyes followed where her eyes were looking at. His lips became dry when he saw it. The rabbit hole that the tree told him last time.

“I… I think I came from there” Bian muttered, pointed weakly at the hole.

Wonho removed his hand from his slowly, letting her go towards it. His heart felt pain, but he needed to let her be safe.

It was as if her feet had their own mind when she went closer to the hole. Her eyes focused on the hole, it was calling for her. But her heart beat jumped a little, when she felt she had left something… someone.

She quickly turned around, in a panic state, searching for Wonho.

She spotted him standing still, showing a sad expression. His feet began to move back, as she made her run to hold him by his arm.

“What are you doing?” Wonho asked, his strong arm removed her hand but she managed to grab it again.

“Come with me, Wonho”

“What?”

“Come with me” Bian said, holding him tight.

He uttered no words, trying to process what she just said. But it was impossible for that to happen. He belonged here, and she didn’t.

“I c-can’t”

“Please, Wonho” She begged desperately.

“Why?” He asked, breathless.

“Because I love you”

He his dry lips, staring at the hole behind her. It was suffocating him, the thought of possibly hurting her if he followed her, but he loved her too much to let her go. He loved her too much that he would risk his life just to save her.

Bian wasted no time when he didn’t say anything back. She brought him closer to the hole, turning back to look at him again.

“We can do this, Wonho” She said, smiling. He tried to smile back, holding back to use his power to disappear again.

She held his hand again, intertwining their fingers together.

“We’ll make it through together, okay?”

“Together” Wonho repeated softly, holding her closer before nodding.

  ***

The loud beep from the machine made her jolted up from her sleep. She looked at the light blue lines moving up and down continuously, her eyes looked at the male on the hospital bed.

His chest was moving softly, as she felt her hand being touched by him.

“Doctor! He’s awake!” The hurried voice by the nurses from outside echoed in the hall.

But she couldn’t hear any of that. She couldn’t even breathe properly, seeing a movement by her husband as she felt a sudden happiness in her.


It wasn't much of a fluff so I'm so sorry :( But I hope you liked it? (Even if it doesn't make any sense...) Thank you for requesting!