WONHO - 4

MONSTA X Oneshot Requests [REQUEST IS NOW CLOSED!]

Requested by: INFINITIZE5

OC name: Park El Fa 

By: thedreamerrr


The timid steps by her feet were slowly approaching her classroom, her eyes wandering around for look outs.

She used to think that she would survive the school years being unnoticed, if she stayed quiet at the background. But she knew she was wrong when three girls came up to her on the first day of freshmen year with smiles that she didn’t like at all.

She arrived at her class, it was far from the safe zone but it was the least place that she could get bullied in. She let out a relief sigh as she sat down on her seat.

“Hey, El Fa” She flinched hearing her name being called from the back. Her head turned slowly, seeing two familiar girls smirking at her. They walked towards her as she faced in front again, gulping nervously.

“Have you done the homework?”

She weakly nodded, immediately taking out her books. “Good” One of them said, looking at the other one with a suggestive smirk.

“Do you mind us copying it, El Fa?”

Her hand grabbed tightly on her book on the desk, deciding whether to give it to them or not. She closed her eyes, feeling afraid at her own act. She could feel two pair of eyes looking at her intensely.

“Well?” One of them nudged her shoulder roughly. “Are you going to give us or not?” She hissed angrily, nudging the shoulder again.

El Fa opened her eyes, only to see her teacher not present yet. She slowly handed her book, like she always end up doing.

“Thank you so much, El Fa” They snickered happily, walking back to their seats behind.

El Fa had always hated being who she was, the coward. She wanted to change, to fight back but she couldn’t because she was meant to be like that. And she decided to just deal with it in her pathetic life.

She straightened herself up when she saw her teacher walking in the classroom. But her eyes immediately laid on the guy who was carrying some books behind her teacher. He was someone she knew, by chance, through the whispers of her classmates.

He was Shin Wonho. The guy that girls would eventually fall for, including herself. His good looks fit with his charming personality, it was impossible not to fall for him. But she doesn’t let herself get too deep about him, especially when she was practically no one.

“Thank you” Her teacher said to Wonho after he had put down the books on the table. “Glad I could help, teacher” He shot a warm smile, making the rest of the girls in the classroom in awe.

“You should get back to your class” Her teacher told him and he nodded, turning around, only to have a short eye contact with El Fa.

She panicked, with her eyes widened. She quickly avoided him, grabbing a random book on her desk to cover her face.

The soft close from the door made her drop her book slowly, knowing that he was gone already. She felt her heart beating fast from the short glimpse of him.

“Damn it, El Fa, what’s wrong with you?” She whispered quietly to herself, trying to calm down her heart.

 

 

When school ended, she quickly packed her bag before she gets spotted. Her feet led her out of the classroom, towards the exit. But a hand pulled her arm roughly, welcoming her body on the wall.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Three other girls surrounded her. They were the first three girls that bullied her and it was as if they had given her a magnet for other bullies. And she was sick of it.

“I’ll make it short, just for you, El Fa” The middle one said, crossing her arms.

“Do you have money?” She continued.

El Fa weakly nodded at her friends, while they smiled in satisfaction. One of them reached out to get the money she took out from her wallet immediately, shoving it into their pocket.

“So, El Fa” Another friend slung their arm on her shoulder, snickering with the rest of the group. “Do you want to go anywhere later?”

“I have to go home early –” She tried to answer, but a strong push on her body made her stop.

“Don’t be a party pooper, El Fa” The one who took her money spoke, glaring at her.

“Yeah, El Fa, we just need a few stuff from the teacher’s office and you seem to be fit for the job”

El Fa looked timidly at the three people in front of her, before she shook her head, gaining a small groan from one of them.

“You really want us to beat you up again, huh?” A hand pushed her again to the wall, making a let out a painful yelp.

“You’re so useless” Another one spat angrily, shoving her again. The three of them ganged her up more closer, before they heard more people coming to the hall.

“Let’s go, guys, she’s done for today” One of them said, the lips formed an evil smile, as they stepped back.

“See you tomorrow, El Fa” The girls faked a sweet wave to her, before disappearing from her sight.

She sighed when she managed to get away from the girls. It has been 4 years since these incidents happened to her and to get used to them sounded so pathetic, she felt like killing herself. She never wanted to think about suicidal.

But what if she was supposed to be suicidal? What if it was her fate to just be… gone?

She knew the bullying would only be part of her school years, but it was still her life, and people wouldn’t know how she really felt. The pain, suffering and sadness. She was alone in her own world.

She was about to walk again, before she felt another hand on her arm. She closed her eyes immediately as she was dragged away roughly.

 

 

It was already night when she came out from the school. With a painful groan because of her bruised abdomen, she slowly walked outside.

“I hate myself” She cried silently, tasting a bit of blood from her lips.

“Why did I do to deserve this ugly life?” She cried more, walking more slowly. Her legs became weak as she halted for a while.

Her palms covered her face as she sobbed louder.

Her body suddenly felt another warmth, her hands quickly pushed off the body. Her tears left her eyes more, getting tired of people attacking her.

“Stay away!” She screamed, holding on her abdomen in pain. She let out a hiss, when the person held her again.

“I said stay –” Her face looked at the person, only to make her heart pound fast in her chest. Her lips when dry as she stood still on her spot.

“Wonho –” She was definitely baffled when she saw him, especially when it was already night time.

“I-I’m sorry” She said, realizing that her face looked horrible in front him. His expression remained serious, his eyes scanning her body.

She felt uncomfortable, trying to cover her pain on her body. But when she looked at him, she knew that he had figured it out.

“Did… someone hurt you?” He eyed her hand before looking back at her. She nodded hesitatedly, her eyes avoided his.

“Why… why didn’t you stop them?” He asked, his tone became louder, angrier and… upset.

“I-I can’t”

“Why not?” His stern voice made her flinched. She wasn’t used to this side of him, heck, she didn’t know there was this side of him.

She finally looked at him again, her eyes showed emptiness and sadness.

“I can’t change something that’s too late, Wonho” She told him. “It’s too late to fight back, Wonho, and it’s useless –”

“It’s not too late” He cut her off, frowning. “You just haven’t tried, El Fa”

“How did you know my name…?” She couldn’t help but to ask, gaining a small cough from him. His eyes wandered around awkwardly, before lying back to her face.

“I-I just heard it from someone” He explained, trying to regain his calm. She raised her eyebrows before letting him off. That was until she felt a sharp pain on her abdomen again.

She hissed in pain, feeling Wonho’s arm holding tightly on her waist.

“Are you okay?” He asked worriedly. She nodded weakly, removing his hand away from her.

“I’m fine” She whispered.

“Let me help you –” He approached her again, only to feel a light push by her.

“I said I’m fine”

Wonho looked her, the fragile person in front of him was a lot stronger than what he had expected. But he didn’t know why she would show her weak side to the rest of the people. He just needed to know.

“Then let me help you fight those bullies” He said.

“Wonho, what are you doing?” Her question made him halt. Her sad eyes looked deeply into his, and it pained him, because he finally knew what she meant.

“I’ve seen what they have done to you, El Fa” He told her with a heavy heart. “I swear, I wanted to beat them up but –”

His eyes softened, looking at her. “But I would be doing the same thing they did to you” He continued, guilt was filling up him.

She smiled weakly, holding onto his arm. “You don’t have to help me, Wonho, I will be fine –”

“You’re not fine, El Fa, no matter how many times you tell me that, I know you are not fine” He cut her again, harsher and roughly.

“Do you know how much pain it was to see you getting bullied?” He said, his heart was beating too fast and he was starting to get dizzy.

“Do you know how much pain it was for me not to do anything, nothing at all to help you?” He added, his eyes were slowly filled with tears. He didn’t even realize he was screaming at her.

“And do you know how much pain it was to not know how you felt all these years?” He said, his tears flowing down his cheek.

“It hurts me, it hurts me so much to see someone I love is in pain” He cried, his tears kept falling but he didn’t care. He wanted to show her his true feelings to her. She needed to know she wasn’t alone in this world.

“So, please… please let me help you now” His hand grabbed hers, tightly and warmly as he felt a tear on it.

She was crying, her head hanging low. It was the first time someone actually cared for her, to loved her.

Wonho’s arms hugged her waist, bringing her closer.

“It’s never too late to change, El Fa” He whispered near her ear. “I’ll be by your side from now on” He promised her, before parting.

“Thank you, Wonho” She sobbed.

His lips formed a smile, after a long time, as he grabbed her hand. “Now let’s get you treated” He said, eyeing her abdomen. She was about to refuse, but the way he looked at her made her realized how much care he was giving to her.

“Okay” She whispered shyly when he was looking at her a little longer that what she had expected. Wonho chuckled, rubbing his eyes with his other hand.

“Just so you know, I don’t cry a lot” He explained.

“Sure” She answered, holding back her laugh.

“I really don’t cry a lot” He told her again, as they started to walk.

“We’ll see”

He smirked, looking at her suggestively. “Do you mean we’re going to spend more time together now?” He playfully asked.

“We will see, Wonho, we will see” She simply said, looking at the ground to hide her smile.

“You know you’re still crying, right?” He halted them both, getting worried again.

She looked at him, smiling widely with her tears falling.

“I’m just happy, because of you, Wonho”


It was lacking fluff so I'm sorry :( but thank you for requesting! I hoped you like it!