HYUNGWON - 5

MONSTA X Oneshot Requests [REQUEST IS NOW CLOSED!]

Requested by: -Evergreen

OC name: Seulmi 

By: ch27


“Seulmi!” Wonho jumped from his seat to welcome his high school classmate. He spread his arms wide, only to be shoved aside by a boy who apparently was her boyfriend.

“No hugs allowed.” He stated before welcoming the girl with a warm smile. “Hi there”

Seulmi chuckled before setting her plastic bags down and spread her arms wide, enveloping her boyfriend in a warm and gentle hug. He smiled in comfort and snuggled onto her shoulder. Her hugs always made him felt safe.

“Hi there, Hyungwon,” her voice was velvety, he loved how his name sounded so right when she said it.

Wonho clucked his tongue in disgust. “Fine, you two. We know what you are, so please keep it down. There are some lonely people in here,” Minhyuk faked a cry and sniffled.

Hyungwon rolled his eyes. “Dramatic,”

“Did you just call my name?” Minhyuk laughed.

“Seulmi, I’m hungry!” Wonho pleaded for her to make him some food. “Please,” he begged.

“Do it yourself, hyung. Seulmi isn’t your maid,” Hyungwon helped to put the plastic bags she brought to the living room. “But I’m really hungry!” Wonho whined.

“I’m really hungry too,” Hyungwon mocked.

Wonho glanced at Seulmi who was gazing at her boyfriend in amusement. “But all he did was sleep, eat, sleep and eat, all over again!” he tried to reason to her.

Seulmi chuckled when Hyungwon gave the boy a nasty glare. “I know. I’ll cook you ramyun,” she assured, smiling. Wonho smiled brightly before turning to Hyungwon with a mocking gaze. He shrugged his shoulders before raising an eyebrow at the annoyed boyfriend.

“She knows the truth,”

***

While Seulmi was cooking Wonho’s ramyun, both Hyungwon and Wonho sat in the living room, watching the TV. Hyungwon was feeding himself with the snacks that his girlfriend had brought, while eyeing the TV screen with no interest.

“Ow!” Wonho rubbed his pained side before eyeing Hyungwon who looked at him in nonchalant. “It’s an accident,” he explained poorly—not that he mind, actually. Wonho huffed before continuing to watch the soccer match.

“Oh, oh, whoa! Come on!” Wonho was being so worked up when one of the soccer players attacked his opponent’s area.

When the player was about to shoot the ball, the channel was changed. Wonho stared at it dumb founded, before shouting.

“Why did you change it?!” he screamed, earning the attention of the other members that were enjoying their day off.

“What? It’s no fun,” Hyungwon just changed the channel like he owned the TV. He was about to dodge the upcoming attack from the older boy when Seulmi went in with the ramyun in her hands.

“Here, Wonho,” she called, putting the ramyun in front of the two.

At once, Wonho forgot about the soccer match as soon as he smelt the delicious ramyun. He grinned. “You’re the best! No wonder you got an A at the cooking class!” he praised.

She shrugged, just smiling softly. She was already satisfied while watching him eating her cook. After a while, she went back to the kitchen. Feeling the jealousy thickened inside him, Hyungwon eyed Wonho in envy.

“Is it good?” he asked, watching the older boy busy with his food. “Really good,” Wonho nodded.

“I should have putted more chili in it,” Hyungwon mumbled. “What?” Wonho looked up from his food. Hyungwon’s word came out as a small mumble to him.

“Huh? Nothing.” He replied curtly before turning back to the TV screen, a deep frown on his face.

“Hyungwon,”

At the call, the boy quickly turned his head, only to find his girlfriend with a bowl of kimchi. She went to him, and he scooted so she could sit beside him.

“I brought some kimchi that my mom and I made, you’ll be the first to taste it,” she smiled widely before handing the bowl to him.

Hyungwon eyed the kimchi in awe, examining every detail in it. Wonho also leaned in, amazed by the looks. When the boy tasted the food, his senses brightened.

“Noona, this is really good!” Hyungwon praised, giving her an amazed look. “Wow,” he eyed the kimchi in his hands.

“Can I have more?” he asked. Seulmi chuckled. “Well, of course you can,” she nodded. “You’re the best,” he pecked her on the lips before continuing to savor the dish.

“Hyungwon, left some for me,” Wonho pleaded, his eyes were shining at the sight of the food in front of him. “Me too!” then the rest of the group piled in front of Hyungwon, eyeing the delicious looking kimchi.

“This is mine,” Hyungwon happily ate the kimchi, despite ’s protests.


A/N : I'm sorry if it's too short, I hope you like it!