HYUNGWON - 6

MONSTA X Oneshot Requests [REQUEST IS NOW CLOSED!]

Requested by: PenguinLay

OC name: Yie 

By: Champions27


 

“Yie! Let’s hang out at our dorm to celebrate our successful picnic!”

“Ah, you mean the Monbebe World?”

“That’s the one!”

“Actually, I just landed from Beijing and I felt really tired right now..”

“Aw come on! I’m sure Hyungwon would like it if you come”

Yie massaged his sore foot whilst her phone was in between her shoulder and ear. A tired sigh escaped her lips. She won’t escape from Minhyuk’s constant persuasion even if she denied the offer.

“..okay I’ll be there in half an hour,”

After a cheerful and ear piercing scream from the happy virus, she hung up and sat down on one of the lounge at International Departure waiting room. She had just completed her flying schedule of the day. Her occupation as a stewardess is restless, sometimes she could only get an hour of sleep, or worse, half an hour.

Of course, Yie hid the bags under her eyes well with makeup, the passenger should not know that she only got a little time to sleep. Service is number one, it’s her policy.

“Off I go,” she mumbled, trying so hard to move her sore feet and dragging her suitcase. She didn’t even remember to at least change into a more comfortable dress.

From the distance, the tattoo on the back of her mid-thigh could be clearly seen.

***

The doorbell rang and a certain tall boy hurriedly punched the button to open the door.

“She’s here?” Kihyun turned his head to the door, eyeing the tall boy who was eager to open the door. “I never see her before, she was so busy with her work,” he rubbed his hands together, somehow a bit nervous to meet the younger’s girlfriend for the first time.

“Yeah, so don’t you dare try anything funny. I know she’s an angel and all but don’t fall for her,” Hyungwon warned, eyeing each of the boys with meaningful glare.

The boys shrugged. “I have seen her before, don’t worry,” Minhyuk grinned, indicating that he really won’t do anything funny for the night.

Hyungwon nodded in ignorance before finally opened the door. The brightest smile was on his face. It was so bright, the rest of the members thought that the smile practically hurt his face.

But of course it wasn’t.

“Yie!” Hyungwon hugged her almost immediately, giving the girl a slight surprise. She patted his back gently. It was still a few seconds of their reunion, but he already felt comforted by her mere presence.

“Hyungwon, I miss you,” she chuckled as he swung her body gently back and forth, not wanting to let her go from his grasps.

“Aww look at that” Minhyuk hugged his own body with a wide grin and swayed it left and right.

“I never thought Hyungwon would be like that to anybody. And by anybody, I mean, anybody.” Kihyun’s face was slightly scrunched, feeling weird just by watching the scene in front of him.

The two didn’t mind at all, they were busy feeling each other warmth that they missed the most. It’s been a month since their last meeting.

Wonho rolled his eyes and decided to continue on to playing a game in his phone, totally uninterested.

Yie patted down Hyungwon’s hair for him before giving him a sweet smile.

“Guys, this is my girlfriend, Yie,” he turned around and introduced her to them.

Instead of being greeted with warm ‘hello’s and smiles, all they received were gaping mouths. Being the first one to recover, Kihyun quickly darted over to Hyungwon before whispering dangerously at the puzzled boy.

“Why didn’t you tell us she’s a stewardess?” he hissed through his teeth. Kihyun quickly threw a glance at the oblivious guy who didn’t even look up, busy on his own.

“And why is that a problem?” Hyungwon raised an eyebrow. Yie stared at the questioningly.

“Don’t you know Wonho is currently obsessed with stewardess in short dress?” he frowned hard, glancing at the blond boy who was busy with his game, fortunately.

Hyungwon frowned hard. “I’m sure Wonho-hyung can keep his hands to himself,” he reasoned, giving the smaller boy a raised eyebrow.

Kihyun sighed, finally giving up on to warn the younger. “Well, his eyes could”

***

Hyungwon despised every seconds he went through. He should have heard what Kihyun said.

His irritated eyes flew to Yie who was sitting on the couch. From the couch’s end where he decided to lean on, he could see how much Wonho stared at his girl. Of course he hated it with his life. And to his dismay, Yie didn’t notice a thing since she was busy telling I.M her flight stories.

The frown on his face ceased a little when he saw how enthusiastic she was when she told the youngest about her job. How her face shone with a bright smile adorned her face—she’s perfect.

“Yie, can you help me for a bit? I’m sure you’re pretty good at cooking, if not, then why Hyungwon choose—“

“Okay, hyung, I got your point. You’re trying to call me a pig, didn’t you?” Hyungwon narrowed his eyes dangerously from over his shoulder towards Kihyun who was staring at him like his words didn’t affect the nagging boy at all.

Yie exchanged glances with I.M and laughed a bit. “Yeah, sure. Hyungwon asked me to cook for him whenever we met,” she then stood up, exposing her milky thighs that made the boys widened their eyes.

Almost immediately, every pair of eyes went to Wonho who looked the most—what should we say it, tempted. That’s the nice word.

Hyungwon acted fast and quickly hugged his girl tightly from behind, stopping the girl. Yie craned her neck to look at Hyungwon, giving him questioning gaze.

“Um.. Hyungwon. I need to help Kihyun,” she said rather unsure. Sure, she was enjoying the hug, but it came unexpected and she needed to do something. So it was not quite welcomed for her. “Hyungwon-ahh” she took a heavy step, with Hyungwon ‘dangled’ on her back.

“I don’t want to be far away from you” he reasoned, trying to add some cheeriness in his voice so she wouldn’t catch the real reason behind his sudden clingy behavior.

Yie shook her head before continuing to struggle her way to the kitchen.

***

“Hyungwonn” Yie whined. For the rest of the night, he kept clinging on her for dear life. All she did was just walking to the kitchen, then back to the living room, then to the bathroom, and back to the living room, but beads of sweat already decorated her beautiful face.

“You have been clinging to me for the past three hours and I can’t even sit on the couch!”

“I thought standing could help you to straighten your back even more,” he tried to reason, even though it was just pure nonsense his brain could come up with.

The girl rolled her eyes in exhaustion. “It is, if you’re not clinging on my back”

Hyungwon pouted, his head was still sticking on the crook of her shoulder. Her shoulder started to ache already. She shrugged her shoulder, slightly trying to shake his head off her shoulder. He, however, didn’t budge.

“You love me that much, huh?” she playfully tapped his nose.

Hyungwon turned his head so that he could watch over Wonho’s activity, which fortunately was playing some games with Minhyuk at their room. A contented smile emerged at the corner of his lips. Finally.

If he caught Wonho staring at his girl for the hundredth time, it will not be nice.

“If you love me that much, then you should let me sit down,” she tried to persuade the boy, rocking her body to the left and right slightly. Hyungwon gave her a teasing look.

“Should I? Or should I not?” he shifted so that his arms were around her neck this time. He tilted his head with a playful smile decorated his lips, while his eyes stared at hers in a loving way.

Yie turned to him, staring into his eyes. She could decipher what was the glint in his eyes even after a moment. His eyes radiated love, and care. It felt like she’s the only girl that he wants, the only girl he will ever look at, and the only girl that he will love.

She smiled and pecked his lips. “It’s okay for me to stand for hours if you’re here with me,”


A/N : I'm sorry if it's late and not really good:( I hope you like it!!